Photo

Nogizaka46 3rd generation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Your 3ki oshimen? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you like most among Nogizaka46 3rd generation members?

1. Ito Riria (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.17%

2. Iwamoto Renka (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Umezawa Minami (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

4. Ozono Momoka (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

5. Kubo Shiori (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

6. Sakaguchi Tamami (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

7. Sato Kaede (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

8. Nakamura Reno (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

9. Mukai Hazuki (1 votes [4.17%] - View)

10. Yamashita Mizuki (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

11. Yoshida Ayano Christy (3 votes [12.50%] - View)

12. Yoda Yuki (2 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:51 PM

What is this strange feeling?

I just read someone's impression on Nogizaka46 3ki and it was written there that it's quite possible that Ikuta will graduate in 2018.

And before that happens it says that it's quite possible to have this kind of 10 members formation

2nd line: Iwamoto (3ki), Ito Karin (2ki), Ozono (3ki), Hori (2ki), Terada (2ki)

1st line: Yamashita (3ki), Yoda (3ki), Ikuta (1ki), Saito Asuka (1ki), Kubo (3ki)

Anyhow, here is my impression on 3ki members (along with their comments on passing the audition)

12621f4ba142.jpg

Nakamura Reno, 14 years old, from Tokyo

"I thought that I don't have a chance, but I'm glad that I passed. From now on I'll do my best with all my efforts"

AKB-ish face, cute but somewhat ordinary. Eyes slightly remind me Maeda Atsuko. She looks diligent and maybe she will replace Ikuta's character? I didn't see her audition broadcasts. 

173a68b2c302.jpg

Ozono Momoko, 16, Kagoshima pref.

"It's mysterious that I succeeded even though I don't have any skills. I'll work hard from now on"

She looks promising. I'm kinda worried how senpai members will treat her, since she can position herself to many existing characters (or be a wild mix of those).

8f381ad77bf2.jpg

Yamashita Mizuki, 17, Tokyo

"It's like a dream to join my favorite Nogizaka46, I haven't realized everything yet. I don't really have "character" or "personality", but I'll do my best to contribute to Nogizaka46".

Um, she's beautiful. Definite choice for model jobs and probably rival and successor to Shiraishi Mai. Unlike 1ki beauties with "cool faces", she has a "gentle face".

(brain overheating.. gotta rest)

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#2 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:39 PM

It's been long since I saw their Show Room and their Revealing Event, so I forgot a few things about the girls. Though this is even better to see which girl leaved an impression on me haha

My favorite is Iwamoto Renka (Isn't it Renka instead of Reika?)

She's the youngest of them all (12 y.o.) but she handles herself so well! It seems she was in an Unit and Model Agency before, but nothing big!? But still, her talking skills were amazing! She was replying to a lot of fans, tried to read their names out loud when they asked her to remember their names, and even answered to requests - singing and dancing to certain songs, trying on her glasses, getting her dog into view, playing guitar, showing off her clothes, making funny faces, showing her profile, etc. etc. etc.

An all around talent for sure.

And she's really beautiful too!!!

I was also pretty impressed by Mizuki. Haven't watched many from her Showrooms but I was really attracted by her face lol She's a beauty. Her voice is nice too. I don't remember her singing voice anymore, but her speaking voice was pleasant to listen to.

To be honest, I probably wasn't showing any attention to the other girls so I don't know anything about them anymore. I remember that I liked #7's voice. I think this was Hazuki?

But I remember watching their unveiling Event. Momoko front and center. The poor girl didn't even knew what to say. It was kind of cute, but at the same time annoying. I guess I kind of like her, but I need to see how much she will grow from now on haha

#3 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

I'm intrigued by Yoshida Ayano Christy. I'm guessing from her name she's hafu. She's very cute and something about her face reminds me of Zukki

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

(Isn't it Renka instead of Reika?)

You are right, I fixed her name. I copied this mistake from stage48

To be honest, I probably wasn't showing any attention to the other girls so I don't know anything about them anymore. I remember that I liked #7's voice. I think this was Hazuki?

But I remember watching their unveiling Event. Momoko front and center. The poor girl didn't even knew what to say. It was kind of cute, but at the same time annoying. I guess I kind of like her, but I need to see how much she will grow from now on haha

I didn't pay attention to Momoko either and I was surprised to see her in the center. We still can watch (some of?) their audition recordings on this YT channel.

https://www.youtube....77CzKSR2CKnK_FX

#5 akb48princess13

akb48princess13

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:45 AM

i really like nakamaura reno shes pretty<3 shes caught my attention lol along with ozono momoko 

王女 <3 :king: ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

#6 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users