Photo

[SINGLE] HKT48 9th "Bagutte Iijan" (2017.02.15)

hkt48

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:41 PM

The single is going to be the theme song for an anime called "Kamiwaza Wanda"

Senbatsu:
Team H (4): Sashihara Rino (center), Kodama Haruka, Inoue Yuriya, Komada Hiroka
Team KIV (5): Miyawaki Sakura, Tomonaga Mio, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Shimono Yuki
Team TII (3): Matsuoka Hana, Aramaki Misaki, Imamura Maria

Kenkyuusei (4): Jitoe Nene, Takeda Tomoka, Oda Ayaka, Tsukiashi Amane

OUT: Ota Aika, Moriyasu Madoka, Yabuki Nako, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tanaka Miku, Tashima Meru, Motomura Aoi, Fuchigami Mai, Kojina Yui

Covers:

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kinda like the riskiness they took with this senbatsu, altho I'm a bid sad since I like Lovetan, it won't hurt her that much tho. AKB should follow this pattern.

But I'm surprised they didn't include Hana, who got lots of push. I'm blind.

I'm mostly glad Mio is still included! I would like Murakawa Vivian to be included, but some day it will happen I guess.

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

"But I'm surprised they didn't include Hana, who got lots of push."

Team TII (3): Matsuoka Hana, [...]

Time for a trip to the optometrist? :D

#3 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

Wow I kept looking like 5 times at Team TII and I still didn't see it... I even wrote it for god's sake lol.

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hahahah... :)

To add to single discussion though, I must repeat myself: I am very happy to see how HKT48 are doing things. Almost everybody gets to be part of the fun. It's not just an instalock on the same girls all the time no matter what other girls do. In HKT48 it actually appears that management (and this does include Sasshii) pays attention to who's buzzing amongst fans and who have deserved a push. This I think is really awesome because it rewards the girls and the fans. Fans get excited that it actually gives results, and it makes fans want to push more. 

I love it.

#5 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:13 PM

I'm happy about Mio~

But even more about Mokachan. Since she started out and was quite prominent in everything I was looking forward in seeing more of her. I'm anticipating the day of her debut as Under (September 29) - but this single announcement came just out of the blue and I was looking at her name (and the names of the other 4th Gen) for minutes to make sure I'm not imagine things :lol:

I'm sad about Miku though ._.

#6 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:20 PM

I dont quite understand the NakoMiku drop when the song is probably going to be a kiddy cute one and they are perfect for it, but I guess they are trying to fire up their fans some more.

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:46 PM

The drop of NakoMiku is not so drastic I think, at least not now (it will be if they are dropped in the future as well). Instead this single can be seen as a larger shake-up, and of giving other girls a chance and a push as well. That's always good.

#8 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:24 AM

I first thought that this senbatsu was for a coupling song on their next single since I thought you can't have a single senbatsu without Meru, NakoMiku, Moripo(my oshi), etc. and its way too early for them to announce a new single when the just released one this month. But after reading about this,Sasshi's tweets, watching the actual showroom announcement I came to realize this is actually their 9th single. Now waiting all day to digest this, I'm not even upset, maybe a little disappointed, that Moripo is not in senbatsu because of how drastic the shake up is.

The fact that HKT management is willing to drop those 9 members and replace them with 8 1st time single senbatsu members is something to be applauded. This is probably why they don't have as many graduations as the other groups.

Would have loved to have WakaHaru or Vivian included though.

#9 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:31 PM

It's a good thing and I wish other 48 groups did this as well. Giving the "unknown", non senbatsu lock members a chance opens doors for them while at the same time not taking away from the regular senbatsu members. We get to see many girls getting a chance rather than just the regular 20 or so. A much better execution of NMB's Must be Now single. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#10 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:23 PM

I was kinda disappointed because Aoi was out of this Senbatsu after her comeback in Saikou ka yo, but if they are pushing New Gen members is okay for me :good:

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#11 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:52 PM

I agree, it's great that they are going this! Because I do think that AKB senbatsu is rather stale.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#12 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:22 PM

https://www.dailymot...バグっていいじゃん_music

TV Preview from the Single from the Anime Opening.
As expected it's quite childish but  guess it's okay. The melody is quite nice and catchy at some points too haha

#13 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:36 AM

They announced that the single will be released 02.15.17 and here I thought we would get an extra single this year :(

#14 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:15 AM

CDTV performance:

http://www.bilibili....ideo/av7793642/

Poor Maria - she needs to either be closer to the front or on the sides because she is still so short :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#15 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

alright I am very late .. and its because I know about it late and also I have been busy ..
To start off .. I do not like it that they drop Meru and Nako .. but it is just my preference ..

Overall .. i do not think it is a good idea to do such drastic change ..
I think there are certain reality we got to know which is the idols are human, the fans are human and being human, we got expectation ..

I know we like to let all the girls get their chance to shine and all ... and getting some push and all ..
But i feel that senbatsu ain't the only way to push and even they wanted to give some deserving girls a chance .. they should set the mark higher and do its systematically and slowly ..
to me drastic change like this only excite for the moment .. putting them on the news but it may be extremely harmful to them later ..

I think about later ..
I question is what are they going to do later .. the next single and the next next single ..
once you put a person in a certain expectation .. you can either maintain it or they would get frustrated ..
They going to stay with this line up for the future or go back to their old line up ?
either ways .. a bunch of people is going to be disappointed and frustrated ..
The worse they can do is do another drastic change and add more people into the potentially "disappointed and frustrated" pool

You got to know that 48G is build on basically staying the same line up .. that's where they peak ..
and my question is has HKT48 peak to do these drastic changes?
We fans will always be annoyed that they does nothing different to the lineup but we will always still support them ..
Going back to my early 48G fandom .. do you really think I would expect them to put Maeda Ami into management selected senbatsu? .. of course not ..
and do you really think that Maeda Ami expect to be in a management selected senbatsu? I don't think so ..
But I lasted and grow with her and so did Aamin ..
Then came SKE48 Yamada Mizuho .. basically .. I could follow her even if she does not make senbatsu and I would think she would have lasted longer if they didn't put her in senbatsu for just 1 single before dropping her ..
They raise my expectation and her expectation and then just let it crash on the next single .. and that trigger off my decline interest in 48G ..

mentally .. there is a huge difference between hoping they will get into senbatsu and just missing it every time and seeing them being drop from senbatsu and then hoping they will get back in to senbatsu and just missing it every time ..
once expectation sets in .. disappointed and frustrated will amplify and become disgust ..

I fear they may follow SKE48 .. Them dropping so many regular is a risk .. as all you need is a spark to ignite a fire they can't control ..
you just need 1 or 2 to quit because of disappointed and frustrated and you will get a stream of graduations ..

What you think would happen if for the next single and for the next next single they keep the same line up and .. what if Meru, Nako, Miku quits?
They try to do the fight for your idol thing and.. those got drop got into the 48G Kouhaku line up last year .. but for it to work ..they got to put them all back the next single .. and if they do ..
then what will happen to the new people they place in for this single then? They will be disappointed and frustrated and may quit ..

So either ways .. they may just damn themselves by doing this silly drastic changes..
Now think about the fans .. how would fans react ..
The management bought the fans expectation up and then crash it like the idol .. and if the idol quit .. what will happen?
The fans will just pick another .. but if it happen like for 3 times .. the interest will just go very thin ..

To me I hope they know what they are doing and it work out well .. and they didn't just seal their decline ..

#16 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

Well, obviously they're going to switch back to the main lineup of senbatsu members, because that's what they are, senbatsu members. Half of the girls in this single's senbatsu are not considered staple senbatsu members. What what means is that management will keep the staple senbatsu members for the next single (as usual), and asses how well the non senbatsu girls have done, compare them to other senbatsu girls and decide whether a certain girl has the potential to take a position in senbatsu and become bigger than the rest of them (or at least, bigger than the back row senbatsu members). 

And this is why I think this senbatsu is a good thing. I can name about 6 members in this 16 member senbatsu. Most people within the general public in japan can possibly only name 1 (sasshi), two if you're lucky (sakura). Half of the girls in this senbatsu will most likely be dropped by the next single, so the girls having this single as a way to push themselves to the public and wota (this is especially important for the KKS), and gain a following is a good thing for them.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

That's what I mean .. strategically .. it seem perfect .. and nothing looks wrong ..
but if you put individual human factor to it .. it is all wrong ..
Put yourself in their shoes .. will you be satisfy if they put you in senbatsu for 1 single then technically indicate that you are done after that ..?

Back to former SKE48 Mizuho example again .. slightly before her graduation announcement .. she got a chance to perform on a TV show as a replacement for a senbatsu ..
She did talk about how much she miss being able to perform for these TV shows .. basically you got to be senbatsu to perform the single song on those shows ..

The point exactly .. that they should stick with at least a similar lineup for sometime so that when the general public can name 6-8 members and can figure out 10-12 member are from HKT48 .. then they would have peak ..
if they just stick to 2-3 members with no stability in the rest .. they will not get anywhere ..
To make it worse the 2-3 members general public knows things they are in AKB48 ..

For the wota .. they are not a fool to their own fandom .. they know them down to the KKS .. they got plenty of ways to get to know them .. from stages and events and other feature ..
furthermore .. many wota would already shortlisted the new KKS they would look more into the day they get announce into the group ..
Honestly.. I do not think the 48G wota would only know the girls only when they get into senbatsu ..

#18 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

Tracklist:
Type A:
1. Bagutte Iijan + MV
2. Hitsuzen-teki Koibito + MV
3. Hakusen no Uchigawa de - 4th gen

Bonus DVD: HKT48 contract marriage vol 1