Photo

[11/23] Morning Musume's 62nd Single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai

• Please log in to reply
1798 replies to this topic

#41 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

YES Maria center is the best think everrrr!!! I'm so happy :D

#42 wsdbf

wsdbf

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:36 PM

Loverin Era has begun ❤
And I would like Mizupon for Sexy cat because she can pull off sexy image the most. Abd Daishi is the cat member so.
Sakura centers so much already, it would be fun to spice up things.

Agreee, as soon as I read the word, sexy cat, I really wish mizuki is the main for this song....and I really2 wish miki got to be the main too in other song maybe besides maria.....

#43 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

Oricon headline with centre Makino.

http://www.oricon.co...s/2078921/full/

You mean the article confirm she is the center ?

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#44 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:00 PM

@AngelAntz

Don't get too worked up over other opinions. For most people it doesn't make sense to give someone something because they like it a lot. Just because a candidate like idols more than others doesn't mean they get through the audition process e.g..

I know you think she will pull the cat thing off better than anyone else but first of all we don't know how the song and MV will actually be so everyone has their own image of it in their head and secondly do we all have different opinions on different members even though we've seen lots about the ones we don't favor for a certain thing as well. It's just opinions you know. And who fits a song and a theme best about which we know absolutely nothing besides the name is a highly highly subjective topic. And speculation and expressing opinions is simply for fun and for others to make them see your own idea of what it could be like.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#45 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

Oricon headline with centre Makino.

http://www.oricon.co...s/2078921/full/

You mean the article confirm she is the center ?

Yes the article says she's the centre for Sou Janai.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#46 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:06 PM

Yes Maria is the Center for Sou Janai.
She has many solo parts as well as a solo dance part.
But the main parts are also given to Maa-chan, Fuku-chan and Sakura.
Also, DaaSaku also have parts together.
For the chorus of the song, the members are split into 2 groups and they take turns to sing (something like Otome no Gyakushuu).

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#47 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:06 PM

^ No solo lines for Oharu, Akanechin, Miki , Erina and Harunan i guess ?

Thanks for the awnser obsidian ^^

Yeah, it's gonna be really hard for me to care about this song XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#48 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:14 PM

I like the "sexy cat" title, i imagine something like Buono's Lady Panther (i looove Lady Panther!). I think it would be better that they all have a cat role and all have at least one line (but i'm probably being too optimistic).

#49 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:18 PM

It was to be expected Maria would become the new center.  :ph34r:

Vollbildaufzeichnung%2B17.05.2015%2B1838

I haven't paid much attention to Maria since KSS but listening to Sou Janai, it sounds like she really improved. 

Edited by Ribon, 24 September 2016 - 02:37 PM.

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#50 may123

may123

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm29711824

This is the live rip of Sou janai!

#51 Baekwan

Baekwan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 378 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:23 PM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm29711824

so janai rip I think

remind me a bit of berryz dakishimete dakishimete

edit : got ninja'd

#52 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:35 PM

hmm...based on the fan rec. this song is kinda underwhelming for me
the beat is weird...
is it really will be a main song? not a main song material imho..
waiting harosute live record, maybe my opiniom will change

#53 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

Reminds me of something Berryz could sing. I definitelly hear a looooot of Maria and those high tones must be MaaSaku - FukuSaku. Hope they're fine singing such high notes o_o I was surprised. I know this is a song that at first is like "o-okay" but then a time will come in which you won't be able to stop listening to it XD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#54 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

There is some part i like, and a lot of parts i hate. If it's the main song, i feel like it doesn't have this "Wow i need the single now !" factor. Maybe i'll change my mind when a better version will be uploaded, but so far it's meh... I'm more excited for Sexy Cat though...

Maybe it's just me, but there is some parts in this song where i was like "Oh, are you screaming or singing ?" :/

#55 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

I believe this single is a test for Maria if she is capable to center a song, hopefully she puts her all into it. Definitely rooting for her.

For sexy cat- I hope they don't wear those dumb oversized cat outfits ala Pyoko pyoko smh
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#56 chunyeols

chunyeols

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:43 PM

^^ I agree with the singing sounding like screaming parts, especially towards the end.

I do think it sounds like Dakishimete Dakishimete too lol, the chorus especially. So far I don't hate it but i don't exactly love it either, I'll probably change my mind when a better quality version comes out like everyone else

and Sakura and Mizuki are my faves so I'm satisfied with the amount of them in this song while still trying something new and having Maria center :)

I also hope the dance for this, or any of the other songs on this single, is really good. I feel like it's been a while since they've had a really good and challenging dance and I think this song would be good for it 

#57 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:45 PM

For anyone who is interested here is the link to the official release page on the Hello!Project website:

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7259/

The song order has yet to be decided

#58 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

Ahh I really like the song but I agree that they have to improve the singing since they are screaming at some parts ... even Masaki is back to not sounding her best... but they will improve and it will sound amazing at the time it is released :D

#59 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:55 PM

Thanks for sharing the rip

By the way it is written by Tsunku

#60 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:03 PM

Quite excited that Tsunku has written a new song or MoMusu, it just seems like everything is right in the word again! I am intrigued about the Sexy Cat song! I hope it's a fun and sexy song. And I am kind of torn about Maria being centre (partly because Miki is my 12th gen oishi! XD) because I don't think Maria really has the best voice! Her dancing is her best asset even if she does get a bit too energetic sometimes, but I guess it is time for the 12th gen to get a chance to show what they have, and as much as I love Miki, Maria is the popular member out of the 12th gen so it shouldn't be a surprise that she is centre! I'm looking forward to this single <3 I just wish Morning Musume would release single a lot closer together! 2 singles in 1 year is awful for me as a fan D:

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users