Photo

[11/23] Morning Musume's 62nd Single - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Mukidashi de Mukiatte / Sou Janai

• Please log in to reply
1798 replies to this topic

#21 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

I think I saw people saying the song opens and ends with Maria, I'M SO STOKED IF TRUE

THE MARIA ERA HAS BEGUN??

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#22 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:52 AM

Twitter is full of まりあちゃんセンター so probably, but that's as far as my Japanese goes lol.

Then I read mentions of MaaSaku and DaaSakuPon
If I had to guess, MaaSaku gets lines, DaaSakuPon equal with Fuku and Ikuta and they dance, and Maria is center.

Does this mean there is another dance team song or what?

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#23 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:53 AM

I hope they drop the dance team already, it was cool in OMW but somewhat pointless in The Vision.

Let Eripon sing! lmao 

I8dtEOy.gif

#24 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:55 AM

hmmmm.... it could be Maria center and Sakura ace...... or something like that

..... oh noes UF is listening to me

I hope Sakura/Maachan as the next Ace/Center..... with Fukuchan and Ayumi (the vocal / dance support) ..... as the "Top four"

to me Sakura is definitely the Ace.... but as a center? no, not really. Maachan is the better choice as a center. (actually if I'm the management I'd pick Maria :ph34r: )

Fukuchan as Ace or Ayumi as center? nope... no matter how much I love them, they are just not "there" yet

so that's why many of my favs got PBs, etc... :drool:

Sexy Cat ........ is that me again?.... I love catgirls and I did spam cat pics everywhere I go .....

:ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#25 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

Twitter is full of まりあちゃんセンター so probably, but that's as far as my Japanese goes lol.

Then I read mentions of MaaSaku and DaaSakuPon
If I had to guess, MaaSaku gets lines, DaaSakuPon equal with Fuku and Ikuta and they dance, and Maria is center.

Does this mean there is another dance team song or what?

Nono, that was me trying to think what those names might mean, from what I read in twitter with those members, NOTHING OFFICIAL not even a rumour. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#26 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:17 AM

Only 2 singles this year, they need to sell more than the last one. Better be good.

I don't know if they were supposed to release it the week before, instead they chose this date to avoid AKB so that it won't affect the sells... or would it ?

#27 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:22 AM

I wonder if Sexy Cat will be disco themed... I really hope so becasue the title made me think of Predia's Crazy Cat and now that is what I want. 

#28 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

This single is going to be amazing Im feeling it

#29 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

With Sexy Cat I can only think of Takitty and Cat's eye. 

Anyway I hope it's a song that will really suprise us! 

I hope we get one song with a Sakura lead, on song with Eripon and Harunan push and a MaaMizu lead, with special lines for 12th gen.

Yet I think we will get another ballad like song, a song with a dance team and something that will make some fans puke XD

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#30 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Maybe it's just me, but the first member who came to my mind when i heard "Sexy Cat" is Harunan XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#31 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:15 PM

I want Sou Janai - Maria center and Sexy cat - Ayumin & Fukuchan double center

#32 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

If Maria is center, I'll be the happiest person in this forum, I swear.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#33 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:31 PM

I want Sou Janai - Maria center and Sexy cat - Ayumin & Fukuchan double center

This is just my opinion, but I think Sexy Cat will be a DaaSaku double center because they're the members of Momusu who like cats the most and get associated with them. Remember how they did the cat dance for J-Melo? If they're not then UpFront will have missed a potential pun with that song

#34 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:59 PM

I have been waiting for the new single for so long

#35 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

Oricon headline with centre Makino.

http://www.oricon.co...s/2078921/full/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#36 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

Finally a new single!!!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#37 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

Loverin Era has begun ❤

And I would like Mizupon for Sexy cat because she can pull off sexy image the most. Abd Daishi is the cat member so.

Sakura centers so much already, it would be fun to spice up things.

#38 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

Even if I'm not the biggest Maria fan, but I do also feel excited if they push her as a center..

She is the best choice out of other 12ki.. not saying that other 12ki are not great..

She has the look (that Japanese people like), she dances well, even taking over some Riho's dance part.. her singing is not that great yet but it will improve with time..

I love if Miki center too but I kind of feel that her look is not popular enough among Japanese fan..

Sexy Cat feel like it can be a cosplay theme..

I'm excited but it will be 2 months from now.. I hate waiting.. huhu

I wonder if they'll be kind enough to give us Sou Janai preview on this week Harosute..

#39 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:28 PM

^
^
Sakura is the one who practically wants to adopt every cat she sees, so she's also the cat person in Momusu. Sure Ayumi's thing is the cat character, but Sakura is the one who is obsessed with them. I agree that they should spice things up a little, but ignoring the fact that she's one of the members who likes cats just for that reason seems a little unfair and doesn't make very much sense to me. I don't mind if she's not the center in the other songs as long she can be one of the centers for Sexy Cat no Enzetsu. That being said though I will still buy the single if someone else centers that song.

#40 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

I mean even if sakura isn't the center she'll still get plenty of lines and attention cus she's sakura

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users