• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:34 AM

Hi guys i been here at this site very long time met a lot super cool people over the years

but i haven't been posting for past 2 years and heres why i been taking care of my mom

my mom has brain cancer and it seems her battle is almost over and she losing dr's told me there no more we can do it her time

this is worst news i gotten ever my mom is only family i have i never got to know my aunts in other states

my mom already lost 2 of her sisters she only has 2 still living i been trying find a way to help get money to fly them down here so she can see them one last time

i made a go fund me page i was hoping if anyone here could help even if it 1 dollar

gofund.me/2pa9g7g

i also need prays all the prays i can get if u dont mind

also feel free to share this on your fb or twitter i need all the help i can get thanks you very much for reading this

Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#2 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:45 AM

I feel your pain. If your mother is still able to eat and digest food (if her organs haven't begun to fail her yet that is to say) you could try making her a blended drink from spinach, asparagus, and her favorite fruit three times a day. These two veggies are notorious for helping reduce pain and combat diseases including cancers. If they can't put her into remission they will certainly help to make her last months peaceful. I'm going to see what I can donate to that go fund me. I'm so very sorry for what you are going through.

Edit: On Monday or Tuesday morning I will make a donation of $20 minimum, possibly $30 or $40 depending on what is left after I've paid all my bills & put my usual cut into my savings account. I just need to sort the finer details.

#3 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:22 AM

thank you very much

and i try your juice idea as well

Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#4 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I don't have a lot to spare at the moment but I'll share this page.

2NsEwYR.png

#5 akb48princess13

akb48princess13

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

im so sorry to heaar that:(

i don't have spare at the moment but i will for sure share this 

王女 <3 :king: ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و

#6 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:09 AM

dont worry guys sharing help me alot thank you very much for doing that

Posted Image

#7 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:35 PM

^Heads up Sailor Mari. I put in my donation just a few minutes ago. As previously stated I donated my minimum intended $20, plus an extra $20. I'm two days late because I tried to get a solid $50 for you, but couldn't. I hope you meet your goal and can grant your mother's last wish. Best wishes and blessings. You, your mother, and your loved ones will all be in my prayers.

#8 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

thank i need all prayers i can get too

Posted Image

#9 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:38 AM

guys my mom has died today QQ now i need raise 800 more dollar to buried her i feel so alone and sick now i dont know what i will do QQ

Posted Image

#10 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:28 PM

^I'm so sorry. Hang in there. I know this process has to go quickly, so like before let me have a few days to sort out the numbers and I'll see what I can donate. If not towards the burial, then at least some funds so you can get some proper sustenance in you. I've actually meant to donate several more times since the first donation I made, but bills, bills, bills. 

#11 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

ok ty so much

Posted Image

#12 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:36 PM

^Hey Mari. As promised I made the donation today. It's only $25, but hopefully you can use it to buy some solid groceries that'll last you two weeks. You need to regain some of the weight and strength you've lost so that you can cope better. Your mind can't get to a healthier and stronger place without a strong and healthy body to support it.

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

Wow, i'm'so sorry to hear that. We never had the chance to talk since i'm a new member, but i'm so sad to hear that. I lost my mother few years ago when i was 19 years old. I took care of her during more than 5 years until her death and i thought my life was so... empty without her since i was used to take care of her all the times. As cliché as it sound, you'll feel better. It will take some time, but remember she will always be with you. Then again, i wasn't alone so i guess it was easier for me, but i hope from the bottom of my heart that you will feel better soon.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 Kurrupt

Kurrupt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1123 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

fingers crossed for you mari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users