Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 46th "High Tension" (2016.11.16)

akb48

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Just realized that Miichan won't appear in any MV of the single :blink:

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#42 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:33 PM

Yes its her first time not appearing in MV ever since B sides got MVs

#43 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

M3.「タイトル未定」(ボーカルチーム)
明石奈津子、東 李苑、小田えりな、坂本愛玲菜、白間美瑠、高柳明音、田野優花、古畑奈和、峯岸みなみ、宮崎美穂、山内鈴蘭

I assume that all of the aforementioned songs, including the above quoted one, will get a PV - and Miichan is certainly part of this lineup ... 

#44 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

M3.「タイトル未定」(ボーカルチーム)
明石奈津子、東 李苑、小田えりな、坂本愛玲菜、白間美瑠、高柳明音、田野優花、古畑奈和、峯岸みなみ、宮崎美穂、山内鈴蘭

I assume that all of the aforementioned songs, including the above quoted one, will get a PV - and Miichan is certainly part of this lineup ...

Isnt the vocal team appearing only on the Theater Edition which is CD Only?

#45 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

OK that could very well be the case. I didn't think about the theater edition. If so then yeah, no PV for her.

#46 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:39 AM

For this single I'm only interested in one B-side and that's the 9th gen song that'll likely be Paruru's graduation song. I'm surprised it's just her and her gen mates being featured on it and excited that Mariyagi will be in it.

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:43 AM

^

I like that too.

I wonder how Team 8 East and West will go, as well. A little rivalry perhaps?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:40 PM

Full MV for High Tension has been uploaded, looks like they want this one to have the same affect as KFC on a smaller scale 

Covers (LIMITED A - E / REGULAR A - E) 

hightensiona1.jpg hightensionb1.jpg hightensionc1.jpg hightensiond1.jpg hightensione1.jpg

hightensiona.jpg hightensionb.jpg hightensionc.jpg hightensiond.jpg hightensione.jpg

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#49 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:58 PM

im loving this song! so far Tsubasa is the only A-side that i dont like this year... and i think the Club where they are dancing is the same as Up Up Girls' Party People Alien set.

#50 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:24 AM

With the whole Oricon sales count change, I wonder how well this single will sell. Is it Billboard that counts sales? I don't know. lol

And here's other song titles:

Osaekire nai shodo (Waiting Circle)
Happy Ending (Renacchiizu)
Better (Haruka Shimazaki's Graduation Song)
Hoshizora o Kimi ni (Team 8 East)
Shishun ki no Adrenalin (Team 8 West)
Seijun tai ado (Tentoumu Chu!)
Mata anta no koto o kangaete ta (Vocal Team)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:19 AM

What Oricon sales count change? Have they changed something again recently? 

#52 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:36 AM

Yeah, something about not counting a number of copies sold if somebody buys an absurd amount of CDs.

#53 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:49 AM

You can see the latest ANGERME single thread for reference and prior discussion, but halfway through September, Oricon implemented two new rules: one, that any copies of a single sold more than three months prior to release date will not be counted, and two, more vaguely, that they would be docking sales counts based on "common sense" purchasing patterns, i.e., if a fan buys a single en masse to get event tickets, it will only count for as many copies as Oricon thinks is reasonable for one person to be buying at one time. No, no one knows exactly what this means, but ANGERME's single sold 31k on Oricon, compared to 52k on Billboard (which, as we know, can be slightly more or slightly less than Oricon prior to the rules change, so it isn't 100% representative of what Oricon would have counted without the new rules in place). The purpose of the rule change seems to be an attempt to make the chart less susceptible to manipulation, and this is consistent with changes made over the past year or two, as well, like the removal of music cards and concert ticket packages from counting towards total sales number. I assume Oricon wants to ensure that they remain a chart of prestige that celebrates popular artists rather than artists with fans with the deepest pockets, and ultimately, since Billboard also now charts physical purchases, I don't necessarily see the change as a bad thing. Remember that Oricon is a data-tracking service, and that while it can influence behaviors of artists, it does not change the total amount of revenue generated by the artists, so that is not in danger at this point.

I anticipate AKB will see a drop, and it will likely be a larger drop in terms of hard number (like from 1 mil to 650K), but probably not much greater in terms of overall percentage compared to other idol groups. It will be a surprise, I'm sure. 

DDOhydd.gif

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:00 PM

"they would be docking sales counts based on "common sense" purchasing patterns, i.e., if a fan buys a single en masse to get event tickets, it will only count for as many copies as Oricon thinks is reasonable for one person to be buying at one time."

That is absolutely the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Honestly I don't see the point. What's reasonable? Why not let people buy what they want to buy, and count it. Otherwise don't bother. But, I remember their current election single: Oricon counted it as selling 1.55M copies or so, whereas Billboard counted it as selling 2.55M copies. That's a huge difference. 

At any rate, Oricon I think is not what should be held as primary reference for sales figures anymore. They've had far too many changes in how they count these things. Instead, people should look at whatever system that counts the most sales, regardless of who bought what. Right now I believe that to be Billboard. 

#55 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:38 AM

Oricon is going bloody nuts. Billboard it is then. This single is interesting. I like the title track, I'm curious about Paruru's graduation song because the title sounds remarkably basic and uninspired, and I love those covers. IMHO best covers since Kokoro no Placard and Koisuru Fortune Cookie.

#56 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

okay, purely my opinion, the CD covers are good and colorful, but the song is not catchy, too "generic" I guess.

Anyway, can anyone give me the link for the PVs?

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#57 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:25 PM

Happy Ending (Renachizu) PV short ver got out today:

Satisfied with the amount of Miorin

#58 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

It's apparently Wedding Circle, not Waiting Circle and it's Fukuoka Seina center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxD-g053VPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-I37s5nxuY

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#59 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:53 AM

It's apparently Wedding Circle, not Waiting Circle and it's Fukuoka Seina center

I'm going to guess that's just a mistake by whomever wrote the youtube description, as the katakana is still 100% reads Waiting Circle.

Internet killed common sense.

#60 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:08 PM

^ I thought it was weird that the katakana and the romanized titles were different. Hm guess you're right

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users