Photo

[SINGLE] AKB48 46th "High Tension" (2016.11.16)

akb48

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#21 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:39 AM

I applaud you.

I have been thinking to myself ever since Kimi wa Melody came out that, as what RisaReinaSayu said above, experiment at least once a year with different members. My two cents in all this is using the Next Generation Senbatsu from Kimi wa Melody's B-side LALALA Message.

Team A: Iriyama Anna, Owada Nana, Taniguchi Megu

Team K: Tano Yuka, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu

Team B: Oshima Ryoka, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Goto Moe

Team 4: Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Murayama Yuiri

And if not totally satisfied (as in Yuria for some) then switch with more members who have been itching to get a spot in Senbatsu. Is it too late for Oya Shizuka?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#22 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

I really dislike to see Kitarie and Tomu out of Senbatsu and Yuria still in... but hey! there are a lot of New Generation members at least...

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#23 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:30 AM

Titled "High Tension."

and performed today at the Janken Tournament mini concert.

[update]
(thanks to the poster)

>

#24 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:36 AM

I liked it!

Live performance: 

#25 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

This song is all over the place.

So I've listened to it a few times, and as expected the repeated parts are stuck in my head. It did its part well. But, I don't know, I don't want to sound rude, but the song sounds bland to me. And the random rap threw things off a bit. It made me vaguely go back to Heavy Rotation by the title. And the dance sort of gives homage to other dances (I kind of see this in the chorus).

I don't know, perhaps I have to listen more to get the feel of it :(

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#26 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:57 PM

I like High Tension. It's catchy and the choreography is kinda neat. Also the jazz elements in the score are going to sound amazing on the off vocal version. I'm enjoying Paruru as center here way more than in Eien Pressure and Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai.

#27 lainz1

lainz1

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:13 AM

we can put links here?

#28 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:15 AM

^Yes we can. This isn't stage48.

#29 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:00 AM

Okay, if they swapped Sayanee and Yukirin, and Yuria with either Kojimako or Renacchi, this would have been perfect. 

EYY, in the end, sayanee was ahead of yukirin and renacchi was ahead of yuria. it's LIT 

the songs okay, not BwT level, but it's still a good song. 2ch is calling it a kami song lol 

outfits are fugly tho 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#30 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

This song is all over the place.
So I've listened to it a few times, and as expected the repeated parts are stuck in my head. It did its part well. But, I don't know, I don't want to sound rude, but the song sounds bland to me. And the random rap threw things off a bit. It made me vaguely go back to Heavy Rotation by the title. And the dance sort of gives homage to other dances (I kind of see this in the chorus).
I don't know, perhaps I have to listen more to get the feel of it :(

I think it will sound better on studio version. Kimi wa Melody also sounded very messy on first live

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

Handshake event, round 4:
fn6rWdZ.png
esPMYGA.png
bgI31sA.png

*1位 山本彩 25/25①
*2位 宮脇   25/25②
*3位 松井   25/25③
*4位 白間   25/25③
*5位 柏木   25/25④
*6位 須田   25/25④
*7位 渡辺   25/25④
*8位 指原   25/25④
*9位 岡田奈 24/25
10位 向井地 24/25
11位 中井   22/25(1)
12位 矢倉   21/25
13位 加藤美 *8/25(1)
14位 兒玉   *6/25(1)
15位 小嶋真 *6/25

#32 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

^ Could you please briefly explain what all those numbers mean?

I understand that 25/25 means that member sold out all their slots(?) but what exactly is a slot? And what do the number in (), circles and the * mean?

Thanks

#33 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:37 PM

^ It goes something like this iirc. im gonna bold the "factual" parts and the non bolded parts are just examples.

slots - these are basically time slots, which are the times that each girl does their handshake event. how many tickets are within a slot? no one really knows.

for example, a slot could be 1 hour long, and fans have said each ticket is worth 10 seconds, so let's say paruru, has 5 slots to sell out, which means she will be doing handshakes for 5 hours broken down into 5 slots. We could assume that's 360 tickets in an hour (slot) x 5 slots = 1800 tickets in 5 slots? For the members who sell extremely quickly like sayanee and sakura, there are 25 slots, so if 1800 tickets are sold in 5 slots (which is the amount that they do a day i've heard?) times by 5, that's 9000 tickets in 25 slots. again, this is just an example.

numbers inside () - Number of slots almost sold out 

some slots are "almost" sold out, which i assume means there are only like less than 20 tickets left? in that case they would put (x) at the end of the numbers to signify that. i think its more important for members who have almost completely sold out, for example Nakai Rika has 22/25(1), meaning that she could sell out in the next round so if you want her tickets, its like a warning to hurry up lol. 

numbers inside circle - The round the girl sold out on, for example, Paruru only had 5 slots due to her graduation, so she sold them all out during the first round, hence her numbers appear as 5/5①. Sayanee sold out her 25 slots during the first round, so her numbers appear as 25/25①. Mayu and Yukirin sold out on the 4th round so their numbers appear as 25/25④, and so on.

though, i've never been to a hs before so krusha can probably explain this better ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#34 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:05 AM

So here's the groups in the single:

High Tension Senbatsu
Waiting Circle
Team 8 East
Team 8 West
Tentoumu Chu
Renacchi senbatsu
Vocal Team
Paruru graduation

This single should also come with a voting ticket for Request Hour.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#35 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:10 AM

Yes! Im excited for Tentoumu Chu

#36 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

Members featured:

[収録曲]
M1.「ハイテンション」(選抜メンバー)
入山杏奈、岡田奈々、小栗有以、柏木由紀、加藤玲奈、川本紗矢、木﨑ゆりあ、小嶋陽菜、小嶋真子、兒玉 遥、込山榛香、指原莉乃、島崎遥香、高橋朱里、中井りか、松井珠理奈、松岡はな、宮脇咲良、向井地美音、山本 彩、横山由依、渡辺麻友

M2.「タイトル未定」(ウェイティングサークル)
大島涼花、久保怜音、倉野尾成美、後藤萌咲、坂口渚沙、高橋希良、谷口めぐ、樋渡結依、福岡聖菜、武藤十夢、村山彩希、山田菜々美

M3.「タイトル未定」(ボーカルチーム)
明石奈津子、東 李苑、小田えりな、坂本愛玲菜、白間美瑠、高柳明音、田野優花、古畑奈和、峯岸みなみ、宮崎美穂、山内鈴蘭

M4.「ハイテンション」(off vocal ver.)

M5.M2(off vocal ver.)

M6.M2(off vocal ver.)

http://akb48.chara-ani.com/

#37 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:04 PM

Im very curious why Takeuchi Miyu wasnt included in vocal team

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

Probably because she's not included in anything ever, but yeah that's a curious one. Also Naanya not included in anything. For someone who was promoted as a double-ace with Miion, she's ever so slowly dropping out of the good company. She may very well end up being left to stay in the shadows on her own.

Nice to see Seichan getting a place in one of the songs. Also nice to still see Yuirii. Satopii being given a shot here, and that is good, she's a future ace.

#39 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:53 PM

I also wondered about Naanya. I thought it could be because of the scandal, but Miki is still included. Maybe she will be shoved to the back of Tentoumu Chu.

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:19 PM

Mikichan is included in TentoumuChu because she's part of that sub-unit. Can't really remove her from it. But she's not in any of the other songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users