• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

ROMANS. Who do you think are the most sensuals members today for this group? :drool:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#42 Alex Akari

Alex Akari

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:47 PM

ZYX has to make a comeback one day (of course with different members, but I loved this group). Also, H!P has to one day make an Akagumi4 "version 2.0"... XD

#43 KouChisato

KouChisato

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

Momo8 as pink team in group off shuffle units
Mizuki,Kana,Maria,Yuka,Ayano,Kiki

#44 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

It has to be Tanpopo. If not as a proper side group in case the sales would not be enough, then as B-sides on the Morning Musume's singles.

I would love a 5 people group, with something like this for the line up:

- Iikubo Haruna (leader)

- Ikuta Erina

- Makino Maria (Center)

- Kaga Kaede

- Haga Akane

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#45 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

V U Den with Sato Masaki, Oda Sakura and Nonaka Miki.

#46 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

^I'd second this. But I don't want Maa to wear those skimpy outfits and sing songs like Ice cream to my purin....

I'm more for a new Milky Way with Maa-chan, Kassa and Haa-chin /D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#47 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:05 PM

^ I just remembered those outfits lol!!! I don't wanna see Maachan wearing a bunny playboy outfit, but I'm in for her to perform the song

#48 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

If i had to choose 3 members for a reboot of Vuden, it would be Wharuna and Maria. I think they would be perfect for this kind of group. Or Akari Uemura.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#49 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

^

^

But ice cream to my purin....doesn't it mean like...things far too perverted to say them here????

^

I'm pretty sure W Haruna go against the concept of v-u-den tbh...

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#50 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

Yeah, i doubt they would do it, just saying it would work. And it’s not like Ice Cream To My Purin represent all their songs. Hitorijime, Kurenai No Kisetsu or Kacchoi ze Japan are nowhere as sexy as Ice Cream To My Purin.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#51 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

^^yeah :( well, I'll stick with Kacchoize then!

Also we need an unit with 12ki and 13ki!

#52 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:26 PM

Ever since that performance at the winter con this year. I REALLY want a Mini Moni comeback.  But with Takechan as leader, Kamiko, Nonaka and Karin (maybe I'd also take Murtoan lol)

HLxdmXb.png

#53 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

Accel&Konohita: I loved v-u-dens songs and all. Koisuru Angel Heart and Kaccioze are so gooddd! But with H Haruna not fitting I meant more like...the whole concept of v-u-den was actually what Tsunku originally had planned for MM? Sexy girls shaking their big boobs? It was more of a coincidence that they actually had nice songs. (and I loved the concept back then because the girls seemed to be confident fulfilling that concept)

#54 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:33 PM

Regarding v-u-den, usually 17 is when H!P generally starts allowing the girls to be "sexy" with their activities, within reason.  Since they're all at least 18 now, it wouldn't be any different than Okada Yui or Ishikawa Rika in v-u-den.  It would even fit the character that Sakura is trying to have.  That said, there's nothing saying that they *have* to use a particular song or outfit once a group is rebooted.  Country Girls didn't fully utilize all of Country Musume's discography if I'm not mistaken.

Personally, I'm still pulling for Mini Moni. I'd settle for Pucchi Moni, but there are just so many KSS that many the Mini Moni songs would suit at any given time.  I'd really like to see it since there's not a lot of situations where those songs would even fit in the current groups.

#55 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:37 PM

Accel&Konohita: I loved v-u-dens songs and all. Koisuru Angel Heart and Kaccioze are so gooddd! But with H Haruna not fitting I meant more like...the whole concept of v-u-den was actually what Tsunku originally had planned for MM? Sexy girls shaking their big boobs? It was more of a coincidence that they actually had nice songs. (and I loved the concept back then because the girls seemed to be confident fulfilling that concept)

I don’t think i’ll be able to listen one of their songs without thinking « Sexy girls shaking their big boobs » now XD

#56 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:40 PM

^ I think Tsunku used even more obscene words for his plans with MM tbh. :,,,D

#57 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

More obscene than naisu body body body  :o

I do think H!P ended up giving Tsunku some more perspective on seeing the "human" aspect of idols rather than just the eye candy as viewed by a lot of the industry.  A lot of the "intended" aspects of the groups ended up eventually falling flat or being ignored, even among those created later into his tenure.  *cough* Shortest skirt idol group S/mileage anyone?  ^^;

#58 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:02 AM

^

Yeah! Totally agree with this. Also I think he actually has some hard gay tendencies and was saying these things because he felt like a dead fish saying so. He just thought that that's what men normally see in girls. And then he got to spend time with actual girls and discovered that they were actually human and lovable and all that. lol

Btw I'm also all for Fukumura/Murotan reviving GAM. 

#59 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

I'll drop one last question regarding V U Den topic and I don't meant to be disrespectful with it: Do you think their body type influenced a lot with the overall image of the group? For example, they had a sexier look than zoku v-u-den. I always thought that zoku looked awkward sometimes...

Now watching v-u-den videos I'm feeling uncomfortable imagining current members performing the songs haha :lol:

#60 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:05 AM

A T&C Bomber reboot with Yamazaki Yuhane, Inoue Hikaru, Horie Kizuki and Shimakura Rika would be <3.
A Coconuts Musume reboot with Sayashi Riho as the leader once she returns would be great.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users