• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:41 PM

So as of writing we've got Country Girls, the rebooted Country Musume. Then there was also that time in 2009 when a whole bunch of dead units were revived with entire new lineups. So just for fun, what do you think _ group would be like if UFP decided to reboot it? Even if it seems highly unlikely for Hello! Project to bring it back, I'd still like to know your ideas!

So for example, if Coconuts Musume was brought back, I think it would be among UFP's recent attempts to introduce westerners to the fandom. As she can speak English, Aika would be a playing manager like Momoko is for Country Girls, and the lineup would be a mix of kss and girls from Hawaii (or maybe even worldwide) who auditioned. Kinda like how Country Girls' style is "oldies"-like songs, Coconuts Musume might also have a slightly retro sound, but since the 90s are becoming popular again, they'd take more inspiration from maybe something like the Spice Girls or TLC, or maybe something 80s new wave-esque. idk but lets hear your ideas.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#2 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:52 PM

A Tanpopo reboot would be fun. Assuming it's still limited to just MM members, I'd probably pick a member from each current gen. Mizuki, Haruna, Oda, and..Miki or Maria I suppose.

A more minor unit tho, 7AIR, has one of my favorite songs ever. I'd remake them with Erina, Murotan, and Ayumi as the rappers, and Sayuki, Ami, Kanatomo, and Risa as singers.

EDIT: while im at it, another minor unit, SALT5. I'd put in Masaki, Ayapan, Momochi, Funaki, and Rikako.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#3 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

^

Don't really know why, but I feel like I would have to put Haga-chan in Tanpopo :)

Thinking about it, I would like a revamped Taiyou to Ciscomoon with Oda, Sayuki, Take-chan and debut Danbara Ruru in it for the namesake

#4 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

It would be cool to have another v-u-den or Ongaku Gatas. A sexy group and a sporty group.

For the new v-u-den I would want Fukumura Mizuki, Uemura Akari and Horie Kizuki.

Ongaku Gatas is harder to pick specific members for but Sayashi Riho would be the leader with Ogata Haruna and Makino Maria. Other members would be KSS. Maybe Kaga Kaede, Maeda Kokoro, Noguchi Kurumi, Yoshida Marie and Ota Haruka. I tried to pick members that have a sporty image about them.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#5 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

V-u-den - Kanazawa Tomoko, Yamaki Risa, Fukumura Mizuki

High King - Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Takagi Sayuki, Murota Mizuki, Kishimoto Yumeno

Minimoni - Yanagawa Nanami, Funaki Musubu, Kamikokuryou Moe, Asakura Kiki (Kiyono Momohime, Yonemura Kirara if they ever debut)

#6 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

Tanpopo but with the music style of the first line-up. Bring on those harmonies.

Members: Sakura, Tomoko, Ayaka H.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#7 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:34 PM

I'd really love the idea of annual shuffles again... like, proper shuffles with releases, not like Hina Fest where they are thrown together for a day and perform an already existing song. Even just an annual Hello! Pro unit like Mobekimasu and promoting the whole of H!P on summer festival and whatnot. I just miss seeing girls from different groups interacting , and it seems like when H!P girls get to mingle they make new friends. Annual shuffles were a great way to promote competition AND experiment with different styles (I really don't think we would have gotten a Summer Reggae Rainbow otherwise haha).

I also miss MM sub-units like Tanpopo, Pucchi Moni, and Mini Moni. It gave pretty much each members somewhere else to shine rather than trying to constantly stand out in such a large group. 

Tanpopo - Fukumura, Iikubo, Kudou, Ogata. I feel like these girls (well, maybe not Ogata yet) could exude that same sexy feeling of first gen Tanpopo while also being capable of doing the more upbeat songs of later gens.

Pucchi Moni - Ikuta, Sato, Makino. These three can be so high energy that I feel they would really suit the old spirit of Pucchi Moni.

Mini Moni - Ishida, Oda, Nonaka, Haga. I actually really need this sub-unit to happen. I NEED IT UFA!!!

When it comes down to it, I just want to see H!P members exploring new things and not being confined to the sound and dynamics of their main groups.

#8 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:00 PM

Well with Kobushi and Tsubaki continuing on the spirit of Berryz and C-ute, and J=J migrating away from the retro style from their debut era...

I want to see a unit that does music like T&C Bomber. Gotta keep up that retro funk sort of thing going. I could see Ruru doing really well in a unit like this. Ruru, Kaede, Reina, and Hikaru.

BAM. Problem solved.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#9 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:11 PM

High King > Fukumura Mizuki, Miyazaki Yuka, Miyamoto Karin, Yamaki Risa, Hirose Ayaka

W > Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka or Funaki Musubu and Yanagawa Nanami

#10 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:07 AM

^ Yes. I really want a new W with YanaFuna!

Also, Tanpopo had really good songs (and cute outfits!). I think Mizuki - Ayumi or Iikubo - Sakura - Maria would be a good line-up.

#11 soph

soph

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:57 PM

Tanpopo: Iikubo  Haruna, Oda Sakura, Nonaka  Miki & Haga Akane.

W > Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka 

Same choice  :good:

H.P All Stars or Mobekimasu.

#12 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:53 AM

^ooh yes! H!P all stars pleeeeeeaaaaase!!

Also, if Tanpopo could be not only MM members i'd want kamiko in it. The outfits would look so great on her!

#13 Xxevilbunnyxx

Xxevilbunnyxx

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:58 PM

Mini moni- Ayumi, Sakura, kamiko, and musubu
High king- Airi, Sakura, Ayaka, Murota, and Sayuki

#14 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:17 PM

W - Oda Sakura and Ogawa Rena

#15 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:12 PM

mm...

Tanpopo: Tomoko, Mizuki, Yumeno, Hirose Ayaka.

Shin Minimoni: Take-chan, Karin, 2 kenshuusei (Momohime, Kirara) or Yanagawa Nanami and Funaki Musubu.

#16 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

I really want a ZYX revival because Shiroi Tokyo is my jam. If we want to follow the original formation we could have Captain take Yaguchi's place because she's supposed to manage the factories (?) and it would be a nice throwback since she was an original member and then the 5 oldest Factory members (Riko, Risa, Kisora, Ayaka and Rio) or 5 of the KSS would take the place of the 5 oldest H!P kids (Erika, Megumi, Maimi, Captain, and Momoko).

I'm also up for a High King reboot with Mizuki, Sakura, Kamiko, Tomoko, and ideally Maimi with the time she has left but if not Dawa

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#17 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

^ The difference is h!p kids were really young at that time, it would feel different with kss or factory members. imo

What about a Def. Diva revival? I'd put Maimi, Sakura, Ayacho and Kanazawa OR Airi, Ayumi, Murotan and Hirose

I just thought about it but, if they were to do "Mobekimasu" again, it would now be called "Kimoajikakotsu"...

#18 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:53 PM

after looping First Kiss for probably the 500th time this week, I'd definitely say that Aa! could probably be remade by Masaki Sato, Taguchi Natsumi, and Kiyono Momohime.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#19 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

I think a reboot of High King would be cool but going along the same path of it being made up of all the leaders. So Mizuki, Wada, Maimi, Yuka, Ayaka, Riko and Momo. Another H!P All Stars would be fun. They could be on another show with AKB since they would have about 47 members. And after C-ute graduates, Momo, Wada, Kana, Akari, Rina, Mizuki, and Erina will be left from the Mobekimasu MV (10th gen would also be included if promotions were also added in). They would have to come up with a new name since now Mobekimasu would be dated with only Musume being the only name still in the mashed up name. 

#20 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

I just thought about it but, if they were to do "Mobekimasu" again, it would now be called "Kimoajikakotsu"...

Rather only "Moajikakotsu" since they would probably left C-ute out...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users