• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#161 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:48 AM

I read on Twitter their is a new Pink Cres song about to be released digitally but couldn't find anything about it??

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#162 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:56 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#163 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:06 AM

Cute! :) 

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#164 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

^

^

Awww thanks! I'm excited!! 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#165 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

Upcomi has a preview of it inc recording MV (with bonus miya MC)

the song goes on sale tonight at midnight JP time

EDIT: it's available now

#166 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:31 AM

Question, out of curiosity. I noticed Nihei posted a story on instagram (and I believe also a post) that included a swastika (more than one). It seemed to be used in away that wasn't... what it's normally for - I'm assuming it was being used as some kind of "cool logo". Just wondering if anyone might know if there's a chance she doesn't understand it, and thought that's what it was? Considering what's going on in the world right now it seemed very insensitive, but I understand she may not understand it and probably didn't mean it that way at all. Just curious if anyone knows more about how the Japanese view the logo (as I know earlier in the year there was some issues with 48G costumes looking like Nazi uniforms and there was that C-ute Yorosen issue a few years ago, too, so it's not like there aren't people who know where it comes from right?).

#167 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:49 AM

^

I'm not sure which of her posts you are referring to but I'm pretty sure that it's not her that is not aware of the meaning of that symbol but it's actually you. /D The swastika in it's origin doesn't belong to Nazis. Different cultures used it before as a character or a symbol of luck. Though in these cases the swastika turns the other way round than the Nazi symbol most of the time. Anyway it's a popular symbol in Buddhism and when you see it in some related way to people from Asia the thing that should come to mind first is a symbol of religion and not Nazis. 

#168 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:30 AM

Yeah you can see it used a lot in Japan (which as a german was a bit unnerving haha), I've also seen it used as part of kaomojis, like throwing a ninja star (don't know the correct term, sorry).

#169 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, just about any time you see a swastika in eastern cultures, it's going to be related to mysticism rather than anything political.  I'm reminded of when they had to edit western releases of the Naruto anime because the caged bird seal the Hyuuga use on their foreheads were swastikas.  That would have seemed a bit too Manson-esque, especially considering the original 4kids translation was aimed at a younger audience.

The Yorosen ordeal though was something a bit more indicative of the minimized way that Japan teaches WWII compared to Germany or most of the west in general.  Seeing him as someone who "gave enthusiastic speeches that stirred peoples emotions" is a bit... well, at least it was a segment on a lot of influential people in history rather than just one monster.  There are popular nationalist movements in Japan right now to alter their textbooks to make Japan's involvement seem more palatable in general, similar to movements in other countries to glorify their own histories.  That's only really with regard to the atrocities that the government likes to gloss over or pretend never happened though, so it would still be unrelated to any swastika use in this case.  With the way Japanese schools teach WWII, it would be unlikely that she (or anyone currently employed by UF) would even know much at all about nazism unless she were a history major in university with a focus on WWII.

#170 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

I was wondering... If people like Takui have a thread here, would it be possible (and worth it) to create threads for Hikaru and Yuuka?

Awfully late answer: I think it's because they're not soloists and that there's not much to say about them individually. Moreover, I don't recall LovendoR's members having individual threads...so maybe it's not worthy... :c11: 

While I'm at it, I'm loving Nihei's hair color and how she romanizes her name as "Yu-ka" instead of the usual "Yuuka"/"Yūka" <3

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#171 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:08 AM

Thank you so much to everyone who answered my questions. I was nervous asking as sometimes people can be nasty or rude here, and I was worried someone would take offense, but I'm happy I got kind, educational responses. I myself did really well in History class and excelled in the WWII section of our classes, but of course I learned about it from the Canadian perspective. Now that it's been mentioned, I do recall that the swastika wasn't originally a Nazi symbol, but I'd forgotten about that, and as a westerner when I think of that symbol that's what my mind jumps to. So I apologize for my mistake, I definitely won't forget about this little fact from now on, haha. 

It's a shame the Nazis took a symbol and made it into something that represents such atrocities that now that symbol is mistaken by many the way I mistook it. Thanks again everyone. :)

#172 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

^
No problem! There aren't many people who use this thread so things are usually calm here

Yesterday, PINK CRES. had a collab event with gonoturn in Shibuya 109.
They sold their collab item, signed the lookbooks that came free with a purchase and took photos with fans.

https://youtu.be/zZE798Nnoy4

Attached File  IMG_2379.JPG   244.37K   2 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2380.JPG   180.11K   2 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2381.JPG   271.18K   2 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2382.JPG   159.5K   2 downloads

#173 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

It seems they are working on a new song called Etcetera.
I think it was announced on a web broadcast they were on, but I didn't watch it so my source is ippukapu on twitter. They said that the dance routine looks difficult.
Attached File  IMG_2389.JPG   107.8K   1 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2390.JPG   80.51K   1 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2391.JPG   58.22K   1 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2392.JPG   56.82K   1 downloads

#174 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:16 PM

^

Oh good!! I really want more songs of them. 

Though what I'm craving the most right now is a concert DVD. Though therefor they'd need a concert tour first. :,3

Do you know if they do lives regularly? The last live they did that I know about was their involvement in the Cotton Club Halloween special.

#175 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

So far they've only done one solo live, everything else was release events with mini lives or fanclub events (like the Cotton Club one). Their next live is a New Year's Countdown live with Ciao Bella Cinquetti, and their 2nd one-man live has been announced for February (might have been January but oh well).

Even the goods for the Countdown live are mostly the same as from their 1st live.

Attached File  IMG_2393.JPG   105.67K   2 downloads
Attached File  IMG_2394.JPG   66.77K   2 downloads

#176 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:34 PM

Ah yea I realized the Cotton one was an event they participated in. Though I really hoped I missed out on lives they did. How are they supposed to get better on stage if they don't do concerts? Haaaaa 
I had no idea their second one man had been announced. So at least that's something!

#177 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:59 PM

It seems they are working on a new song called Etcetera.
I think it was announced on a web broadcast they were on, but I didn't watch it so my source is ippukapu on twitter. They said that the dance routine looks difficult.

You can watch it at this link, from 22:24 - 27:36. If that's the song, it certainly sounds different from the album material.
https://freshlive.tv...okita-ch/180503

The choreographer they're working with is NOSUKE from Team"S" (Ameba Blog, TeamS YouTube Channel). Team"S" is headed up by Inoue Sakura (Twitter, 2012 Promotion/Work Reel).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#178 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

https://youtu.be/1M7SvP3cKmQ

The dance rehearsal for the new song is on Youtube now.

Also it seems that their countdown live went well, they performed a new song (likely Etcetera but it's unconfirmed since my friends who went didn't watch the rehearsal yet).
They also sang Special Generation together with Ciao Bella Cinquetti (making them 7 girls in total performing the song).
After the concert there was a high-touch.

#179 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:40 AM

I'm glad someone put it on YouTube. I wanted to watch it again, but the video player on that site was annoying to work with - and really I only wanted to see the part with the music again. :lol:

It's nice to see Hikaru clearly improving, even if she's a little slower on the uptake in comparison. I didn't quite expect Miyabi to look so comfortable with this type of dance.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#180 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

Wow, I'm hyped now after watching that video, the choreography looks amazing! This sort of choreographers are the ones they need! (sorry SHE, I like some of your choreographies but some others could really be a little better). Hehe, and Miya was actually the best during that practice even though Yu-ka is Pink Cres' dancer girl... I'm impressed :good: But both of them were good (Hikaru still needs a li'l bit more practice ^_^).So is that just a new song for their repertoire or it could be for a formal release? :c11: I need a Pink Cres. single soon :ph34r:

^

Well, what is that you see in that choreography that surprises you? From what we could see of the choreography in that clip, I think it's more cool than anything else for the most part :ph34r:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users