• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#261 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:04 PM

It's sad for me that PINK CRES disbanded, but unlike Vi-yu-den or LovendoR I think they've got Hikaru and Yuuka set up for careers in the entertainment/fashion industry, depending on how their luck goes/how hard they work, so I feel less regret here, I think. I'm looking forward to what Miya does next as well!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#262 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 06:25 AM

Just to clarify, are Hikaru and Yuuka leaving UF entirely, or just being managed under a different sector?

#263 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:23 AM

Yeah, they are both leaving and Miyabi is going to stay with UF.

https://twitter.com/...875986904158213

http://www.pinkcres....ws/detail/12966

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#264 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:24 AM

Just to clarify, are Hikaru and Yuuka leaving UF entirely, or just being managed under a different sector?

Good question, but I understand that they are leaving UF entirely.

#265 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:23 PM

That’s unfortunate! But maybe they’ve both realized through their PINK CRES experience that UF isn’t the best at managing its talents for the most part. Miya has a lot of work, but despite her popularity and skills, she’s not promoted/managed nearly as well as she should. So if they can’t even handle Miya properly, they definitely wouldn’t do much for Hikaru and Nihei.

Hoping Miya’s solo stuff goes well, more like what Airi has been able to have. It would be a shame to see Miya leave too... UF is really losing all their OG girls and strong talents because of their shitty management skills.

#266 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 12:07 PM

It seems to me that those that have clear plans that they want to do, like Airi, are promoted well. Maybe Miya and the others didn't have a clear goal and that's why they weren't promoted as well.
Who really knows..

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#267 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 03:45 AM

^That makes me think — Airi said she had a whole presentation and everything for the first meeting discussing her solo career. She had everything planned out, and knew exactly what SHE wanted. She didn’t let management decide. I think that IS the difference — girls that just let management guide/plan their careers and activities are the ones left doing very little, and girls that have goals and ideas of what they want to do and PUSH for those things see a lot more activity (and success as a result). Maimi has seen a lot of activity as an actress even during the pandemic, as has Duu, and Sayu has seen a lot of success in the modeling and singing stuff she does — I think they’re all very direct about what they want and push for things.

Usually it’s that you have to let management mold you and make choices for you because that’s how you become popular / get work. But with UF it seems to be the opposite.

#268 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 02:53 PM

Miyabi diagnosed with acute appendicitis, needs rest and medical treatment for 3 weeks, will be absent from M-line Special 2021~ Make a Wish!~ performances on 3/27,3/28, and 4/4. Hikaru and Yuuka Tweeted they will do their best for Miya.

http://www.pinkcres....ws/detail/12981

#269 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 07:21 AM

Damn, that's nothing to take lightly. I hope she feels better quickly after her procedure.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#270 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 08:30 PM

Just one thing about Pink Cres disband. 

Yeah, is truth sometimes UFA could do better promotions of their artists, but that´s not the only thing on the showbiz industry. We are all harowotas and for us all our girls are perfect and deserves everybody loves then, but the reality is if an artist don´t had succes, is maybe cause they don´t have that "special thing" that makes then bright over the rest. 

That´s all. 

Ps: And i f@cking love Pink Cres!

#271 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 06:38 AM

Well, as usual, if we take out all the ex HP members that are doing well under up front, they are only managing unsuccessful artists.

#272 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 04:06 PM

Kirei Kawaii Mirai self cover!

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#273 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:34 AM

It would be nice if they release one final original single, or a mini album, but it looks like they’re really just gunna give us a bunch of self-covers and call it a day. Like, minimum amount of effort put into this group, all the way until the very end. lol

#274 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:17 PM

It would be nice if they release one final original single, or a mini album, but it looks like they’re really just gunna give us a bunch of self-covers and call it a day. Like, minimum amount of effort put into this group, all the way until the very end. lol

It’s a shame that this is so real ☹

#275 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 01:07 PM

Final live will be on June 30th, with no audience. Details of the live will be coming soon.

#276 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 01:50 PM

I guess I never expected PINK CRES to ever become a big act, and four years was a pretty good run that produced a few real gems, but I'm still kinda bummed about this. 

#277 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 07:20 PM

Same :/ I really enjoyed what they put out. It's hard to believe it's been 4 years already though.

#278 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 02:39 PM

#279 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:52 PM

#280 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 03:12 PM

Airi was saying a week or so ago when talking about PC’s disbandment during an MC segment, that her and Miya had discussions way back when PC was still pretty new and Airi was starting her solo career that they wanted to “make up-front great”.

Makes me sad that aside from Airi’s success, Miya wasn’t able to keep that promise with PC the way they hoped she could. I wonder how much of that was UF being difficult with what they were allowed to do as a group or how they were promoted, or if that was Miya herself losing interest in the project (since Nihei and Hikaru were the ones that basically called it quits, likely because they weren’t getting much work as PC but Miya has all kinds of solo work).

I’m still just so salty about the amount of POTENTIAL they had.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users