• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#241 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:46 AM

Their first single has been announced for 5/22!

Title is Tokyo Confusion/ Uchuu no Onna wa Amakunai (The Women of this World aren`t sweet ...afaik)!

The members have expressed their own surprise about a single on social media since their 3rd album still has no release date. Nihei says work is being done on their album to make it even better. I`ve created a thread for it in the Agency section.

Additionally, here`s a concert report/interview for their recent live CHANGE PRIDE with loads of pictures.

https://kakko3.tokyo.../17/pinkcres-2/

One part of the report is a funny little story in english! I had a good laugh about it so I recommend reading at least that if you can`t really understand japanese like me!

#242 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:28 AM

Anybody knows if the last 2 concerts of PINK CRES. (Pink Land & Change Pride) are available to watch? (beyond the youtube perfomances of Pink Land), because the first 2 concerts (Crescendo & P・I・N・K) were available to download in aidoru-online (the full concerts).
I really want to watch the full concerts u.u 

#243 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

At this point, they`re sadly unavailable. Both Crescendo and PINK were streamed on nico nico douga at some point which is where the aidoru-online recordings come from, but this didn`t happen for their newer concerts.

#244 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 10:08 AM

PINK CRES "BLACK OUT" Dance Practice

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#245 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 06:09 PM

A preview for every song on Soleil:

#246 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 01:42 PM

Some news incoming!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#247 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 March 2021 - 07:12 PM

So the next phase of covers will be self-covers. That’s interesting!

I wonder why they’re doing this instead of focusing on new/original music? Maybe their next release will be a cover album or something.

#248 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 10:19 AM

At the end of 2020 Yuuka and Hikaru discussed graduating from PINK CRES with Miyabi. As a result of staff respecting their wishes, PINK CRES. will dissolve on June 30, 2021 and the management contracts for Yuuka and Hikaru will be terminated. Miyabi will continue with the company and take on new activities, mainly singing.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#249 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:07 AM

That sucks, this group had so much potential. I hope they get a final release, or at least a goodbye concert

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#250 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:09 PM

I guess they lost hope because their major debut didn't go too well last year because of COVID and the group lost a lot of momentum.

But the group had a good run. A solid 5 years

#251 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 03:20 PM

That's sad to hear, but understandable. Covid really put a halt to their great releases, but before that they were not that active to begin with.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#252 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 03:44 PM

ahh i'll miss them a lot, this isn't much of a surprise with covid and everything but it's still sad regardless. looking forward to whatever miyabi does next musically, and wishing the best for hikaru and yuuka in the future.

#253 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 05:16 PM

Sad reading the news :( I was wondering why they didn't release anything during this long time since their last stuff... well this is the answer. When they spoken about graduation since December it really was a longer wish of the two to go.

Wish them the best and I hope Miyabi stays us :)

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#254 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 05:33 PM

Although saddening, the news is not really surprising...right ? :( They had so much potential but I felt like it was being wasted.

Blame it on Covid, blame it on UFP...Idk... I'm glad that Miyabi has chosen to remain in UFP. Wishing the best for Yu-ka and Hikaru <3

June 30th huh ...? :sob:

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#255 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 10:11 PM

We can blame it on COVID but the group has been poorly managed and promoted from the very start. They weren’t consistent with releases and promotion, and they didn’t try very hard to set themselves apart from other similar acts or find a specific niche to get them noticed. Every release was half-assed most of the time, which really is such a shame — the group had so much potential, but it was never used to the fullest.

In performances and such Miya hasn’t seemed super pumped about anything since maybe the first year? And since Miya is the only one getting consistent work outside of the group, and the group itself clearly isn’t a priority (for Miya or for management), I’m not surprised the two of them wanted to leave. Now Miya can have that solo career she probably should have just started in the first place.

#256 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 10:55 PM

Not surprised, I really liked all the members and Fun, Fun, Fun was a great song but everything else was kind of meh.

So I guess those that said they were Miyabi's LoVendoЯ were sadly right.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#257 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 11:15 PM

@Punkin : I couldn't agree more.

Tbh, at first I naively thought that their lack of release was based on Kpop's model. Some Kpop groups release one or two singles per year with different concepts/eras followed by albums or mini-albums and have success. They gain more and more momentum with each release.

Of course it's not always straight away, particularly if your company and fans don't bring enough support.

Proper promotion was required... there was a point where they were performing in a lot of clubs right ? I liked their kind of colab' with Dj Juri though...this was fairly original IMO. I wonder why they've stopped...?

I hope Miya will have a solo youtube channel...

@thegabriel : and people said that LovendoR was Reina's V-U den :ph34r:  history repeats itself

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#258 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 06:43 AM

^ If I remember right, DJ Juri was at some point arrested for drug posession (marijuana) and that's probably why they stopped collabing with her.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#259 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:49 AM

Yup, I'd say that DJ Juris arrest was the turning point.

...I'm so sad. I was loving this group so much.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#260 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:19 PM

I’m very very sad about this... Miya was my favourite BK member , so I was really happy that she decided in 2015 to continue with her “idol” career with PINK CRES。
PINK CRES。was a really great group, I think they had a lot of potential; they started with DJ Yuri, the backdancers, the props in perfomances like the heart candy in LOVE CANDY or their laser-glasses in Tell me why. But suddenly their drop all of that. In the beginning I thought it was to promote more of their own talent, but they started with de DJ Yuri scandal and then the COVID-19 maybe hit them hard
I always thought that they could grow biger (maybe not like H!P acts or Airi, but maybe like THE POSSIBLE/Ciao Bella Cinquetti); maybe not Budokan, but at least a Nakano Sun Plaza concert.
Well, despite the dissolution I’m very grateful for their work, the songs they give to us, etc.
I hope Hikaru and Nikki could do very well in their new jobs and I will continue to support Miya in her future ✨✨

Love PINK CRES。 my current favourite J-pop group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users