• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#61 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:56 AM

^^ Yes, absolutely ...she reminds me of Chiichan too, especially the smirk. I really like Yuhane's slightly tilted eyes - they make her look fox-like <3

I've been browsing KSS 2ch threads these past couple of days and though it's still early it looks like Yuhane will be the next KSS star. People are hyping her.

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#62 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

^Yeah, I also want to chime in and say I see the similarities with Chiichan too. I'm kid of a late fan of her but with the recent commercial and everyone talking about her, I'm feeling the hype. :D I really see a future debut for her. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#63 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

She reminds me of Ayaya in those new profile pics, does anyone else see it?

I8dtEOy.gif

#64 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:27 PM

^

Just watched H!S, and having seen more than just a single picture, for me she looks kinda like Matsuura Aya.

#65 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

^huh hadn't thought of that, I totally see it

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#66 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Another good sign, she will be participating in C-ute's graduation concert tour together with Hikarun, Danbara and Kokoro. :)

oiv0EYqu.jpg

#67 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:28 AM

ok Yuhane singing Magic of Love is going to be the best  thing about that test-

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#68 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

i found an old clip :good:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#69 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Yuhane won the 2017 KSS shindai test's singing award along with Inoue Hikaru. Congrats to her ^_^

#70 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

from today show MOL (magic of love)

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm31159932

#71 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

Listening to the live now and just got to her. She did herself proud. This was impressive all the way through. Even not having heard the rest, I'd bet she took a good percentage of the votes in this competition.

#72 Karasujaja

Karasujaja

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

Wow great singing!! :o

#73 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

I've just listened to her performance, and was completely blown away by it. :o I'm joining the hype train for this girl.

#74 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Nice, she can hold her own, I think she still has room for improvement. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#75 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

She's got to be really high on the debut chances. I say it every year but the standard of the test keeps getting higher, so being at the top is an even greater achievement.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#76 canopus

canopus

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:55 AM

wow she got the best singing in the KSS recital..

congrats.. can't wait for her debut

#77 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

To me, she sounded the best out of all of them. I'm rooting for her and hope she's gonna debut soon!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#78 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

I'M SO PROUD. that is such a great performance.

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#79 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

And here we have the Kenshuusei that deserves to debut as soon as possible!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#80 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:53 AM

her vocals saved my life

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic