• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#221 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

^ Wow two of my top Kenshuusei member gathered. Just want them to debut soon.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#222 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:06 PM

Someone knows what is this from?

ezU9T9Wm.jpg  khljwZCm.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#223 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

^ It was a release event promo in Nagoya for the DVD of their musical.

https://ameblo.jp/to...2361887881.html

#224 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:32 PM

I cant wait to see Yuhane's performance at this year's test!! She has a good chance of winning by public vote

#225 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:16 AM

Btw she absent from yesterday's Hinafes & Satoyama event??
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#226 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:48 PM

I wonder what her chances are of being in either of the new groups if they are holding auditions specifically for them now..

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#227 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:06 AM

I wonder what her chances are of being in either of the new groups if they are holding auditions specifically for them now..

i think that if she decided to audition, she would surely pass.

#228 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:45 PM

^ one can only hope!

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#229 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

I want her to debut but I'm not sure if I want her debuting in one of the two new groups lol Once Ogata graduates, Yuhane will be my favorite of all H!P, so of course I want her in a well-established group and not in a group that will almost certainly be ignored for a long time by UF. And if she pass the auditions ... well, I will support her even more (and to her respective group).

DaFeItTVAAAuVEt.jpgDaFeJWPVMAIjE3Y.jpgDaMcFqWUMAA4FgD.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#230 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:44 PM

If she doesn't debut in either group, I have very little doubt that it would be because she was held back intentionally to later debut in another established group like Morning Musume or Angerme.  She's an asset though.  She's going to be an integral part of any group that gets her, whether it is a new one or if she's pushed to the front of an existing group.

#231 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:20 AM

^ Or solo :ph34r: (yup, I know I'm the only one to wish that but...)

#232 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

^^Yeah, I agree with that, I don't know the exact situation with Momohime's and Kurumi's futures but considering Yuhane's position, she wouldn't be pushed in the back. That's also why I'd rather see her in a new group because she is more likely to be pushed in the front than in an established group.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#233 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

yeah, no point in saving Yuhane for MM or Angerme... she will shine in a new group like Ichioka's.

#234 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:08 PM

yeah, no point in saving Yuhane for MM or Angerme... she will shine in a new group like Ichioka's.

she will shine no matter where she debuts :)

#235 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:06 PM

She already shines and will shine even more

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#236 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:43 PM

It's good to be optimistic but it's also good to be realistic too because we want the best for her.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#237 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

she will shine no matter where she debuts :)

Sure, but I think in an established group (like MM and it's 20 year history), she'll have to go to the 'back of the line' and wait behind her senpais... maybe in a new group, the dynamics would be different and she could be up front sooner.

#238 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:44 PM

Look at her latest appearance, guys..
Yuhane changed her hairstyles to the short one. I hope this is the sign of debut.

f66b046d.jpg
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#239 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:05 PM

Looks like Yuhane, Kirara, and Noguchi with short cuts right now.  That'd be a solid start for an Ichioka Factory, if you ask me.

#240 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

That haircut is a sign that she's pulling out all the stops for the KSS test.......wota think she's one of the favorites to win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users