Nickname: Yuha (ゆは)
Birthday: November 5, 2002
Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Bloodtype: AB
Specialty: Piano, Doraemon knowledge
Hobby: Watching videos and remembering dances
Looks Up To: Makino Maria, Takahashi Ai
Trivia:
• First appeared in an announcement on the official website on August 17, 2016.
• Thinks her charm point is the shape of her nails.
• Favorite genres of music are J-Pop and K-Pop.
• Her favorite sport is volleyball.
• Her motto is "Always rise after a fall".
• Favorite food is papico ice cream.
• Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!" by Morning Musume and "Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin" by Kobushi Factory.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 hatmirror

hatmirror

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:32 AM

What a pretty name. Her parents have a unique naming sense.

#3 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Question: Why isn't her first name pronounced as "Yumehane"? XD ... 羽 puts the "hane" in Yuhane, I suppose. But 夢 is the kanji for yume (dream) and as far as I know there's no singular "yu" pronunciation for it. Can you just choose a part of the pronunciation when you compose kanjis for a name? (The same actually with Inoue Rei's (井上玲音) name: 玲 alone is already pronounced as Rei, but there's the 音 which doesn't seem to contribute to the pronunciation at all when you look at the possible readings. It only seems to be there to give the meaning of "tinkling sound" to the name ....or what XD. How confusing.) 

6DYNteh.png

#4 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:27 PM

as far as I know there's no singular "yu" pronunciation for it. Can you just choose a part of the pronunciation when you compose kanjis for a name?

I've seen it used for just "yu" many times so it's not uncommon I think. And in fact, parents can do whatever they want in that sense. For example a girl in Sakura Gakuin is called Tsugumi but the kanji for her name is 緒心 which would generally be read as Oshin. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#5 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

Question: Why isn't her first name pronounced as "Yumehane"? XD ... 羽 puts the "hane" in Yuhane, I suppose. But 夢 is the kanji for yume (dream) and as far as I know there's no singular "yu" pronunciation for it. Can you just choose a part of the pronunciation when you compose kanjis for a name? (The same actually with Inoue Rei's (井上玲音) name: 玲 alone is already pronounced as Rei, but there's the 音 which doesn't seem to contribute to the pronunciation at all when you look at the possible readings. It only seems to be there to give the meaning of "tinkling sound" to the name ....or what XD. How confusing.) 

I feel like in a lot of cases there are rare pronunciations for things, or at least just less-common ways of pronouncing kanji for names. Like for example Murakami Megumi just had the Kanji for "Ai" as her given name, but it was pronounced Megumi. I think I read that on the Hello Morning episode when the H!P Kids were introduced, Natsumi Abe called her "Aichan".

I don't know much about Kanji and Japanese names but I'm assuming this could be one of those cases.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#6 Motifive

Motifive

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:41 PM

^ Yup, it's usually a very rare or 'convoluted' reading of a kanji, which makes it difficult to read. For years I've seen these Japanese morning wide shows and articles hammering on these 'kirakira' names for that reason as this practice becomes more popular.

#7 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:44 PM

Actually reading names in Japanese can be really tricky. They can take the form of the first syllable of a Kanji, prominent syllables in a Kanji that can be read as an ateji (The Shirahama siblings have these names and Loveli's name is particularly notable,) using a Kanji that is synonymous to the Kanji it really means and read that way, or using or just reading it in some other language or reading it in another way (swimmer Imai Luna uses the Kanji for Moon for the first name while her brother Hikaru uses the Japanese word for Meteor.)

There could be other rules out there but since I'm still learning Japanese these are what I've noticed so far.

There are downsides to this creative names though; using difficult Kanji might make people think that you're a DQN or a halfie, but otherwise, it makes up for amusing reading. I think if the name is difficult enough to be read for people they would usually add furiganas to their business cards.

If you can recall the first parts of Death Note where Light tries to figure out how to write the name of a criminal on TV, that's what I mean.

#8 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

I've already decided it's 'Yohane' anyway. ;) 

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#9 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:30 AM

Riko and Yukane

Spoiler

She reminds me of Eri

#10 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

How cute! She looks so young.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#11 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:05 PM

Wow I got some intense Eri vibe as well! She's really cute <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#12 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:38 PM

Oh my god she looks like Eri - my sooooooul

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#13 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:58 PM

Wow! Totally Eri! Those cute teeth...

(Other new kss photos coming? :ph34r:)

#14 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:45 PM

Eri has daughter? ^^;

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#15 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

wow I am just blindly fully supporting her already - i miss Eri so much.

I hope she turns out awesome and her own character though.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#16 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

The only difference between her and Eri seems to be the nose

#17 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

Omg no joke she seriously looks JUST like Eri. This is actually pretty exciting....and that could be a reason why she was chosen.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#18 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:08 PM

Just watched H!S, and having seen more than just a single picture, for me she looks kinda like Matsuura Aya.

#19 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

ERIRIN!?!?!?

I feel that God has sent us Yamazaki so that we can cheer for Eri again

#20 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:31 PM

ERIRIN!?!?!?

I feel that God has sent us Yamazaki so that we can cheer for Eri again

I honestly feel so happy inside when Eri fans, who still love her very much, get excited for Yuhane. It's like seeing a happy puppy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users