Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

The Television magazine interview
20 Questions, 20 Answers

Translation

Q1: Tell us where your name came from!

I heard they took "Reina" from "Kirei na houseki" (beautiful precious gem) (lol).

Q2: Which senpai do you aim to be like?

Former Morning Musume member Michishige Sayumi-san. Since I'm told I have a sharp tongue, I want to become able to speak out more like Michishige-san (lol).

Q3: Who would you want to be if you were born differently?

Though it'd mean I'd still have the same name even if born again, former Morning Musume member Tanaka Reina-san (lol). I think the strength of her singing is so great.

Q4: What do you think you are #1 at in Hello Pro?

Since I've had experience with various musical instruments like the guitar and sax and piano, I have confidence in my musical instrument knowledge.

Q5: Tell us something awesome about Hello Pro!

Though I don't think we lose in performance either, I think Hello! Project is definitely the best in how close we are! Though we're also good rivals, I love how we're incredibly close. 

Q6: If you could form a special unit in Hello Pro, who would it be with?

With Tanaka Reina-san and Ichioka Reina-san (H!P Kenshuusei), Triple Reina. I'd like to try doing this once (lol).

Q7: Tell us your favorite Morning Musume song!

"Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa". Since when I first heard it I could sympathize with the lyrics so much I cried, I think that's so great.

Q8: What's your favorite song in all of Hello Pro?

Morning Musume's "Souda! We're ALIVE!" It's a good sing with a Morning Musume-like rhythmic feel, and when doing it in concert it's so energetic it could be called 100%. It's my favorite. 

Q9: What's the difference between the current and former Hello Pro?

Especially since we've had more groups recently, I think our spirit of competitiveness has been growing stronger. There's a high rivalry awareness like although this group is amazing in something, we want our own group to work even harder at it! I think with that, we've been able to do great performances.

Q10: Aside from yourself, who would be your #1 member for someone to watch in order to come to like Hello Pro?

Morning Musume's Ishida Ayumi-san. She has an incredibly cute face, and as someone who puts in a lot of effort her dancing is really sharp. More than anything her smile is really cute. Looking at her cat-like smile when it jumps out, I think it'll definitely pierce the hearts of lots of people.

Q11: What about you do you want people to pay the most attention to?

Expression. Since recently I've been doing an awful lot of studying on cool and cute expressions, I want you to be sure and keep an eye on it in concerts and such.

Q12: What's some work you'd like to try in the future?

I'd like to try appearing on a quiz show. Since I especially love history and have studied it a lot, I'd like to demonstrate the results of that studying on a quiz show.

Q13: What do you want people to pay the most attention to in Morning Musume?

Of course my performance (lol), but I also really want you to see our MCs! Since Morning Musume are incredibly close, I think we can do interesting MCs.

Q14: What will you be doing 20 years from now?

I'd like to overcome being bad at cooking (lol). Though I can't at all imagine being 36 20 years from now, since there'll be lots of things I'll learn and grow in as part of Morning Musume, I want to be living in happiness putting all of it to good use.

Q15: Since it's the 20th anniversary, please tell us a special secret!

I actually do funny face contests with Nakanishi Kana-san (Angerme) (lol). There have been times during Hello! Project concerts where we'd look at each other and do funny faces and burst out laughing. But I lose to Nakanishi-san! Nakanishi-san's funny faces are the strongest.

Q16: What's something you'd like to become able to do by next year when the 20th anniversary is over?

Though I've been saying it for a good while, I want to obtain certification in World Heritage. I've bought the books and and am ready to study at any time, but half a year later I still haven't opened the books. But a year from now I want to have the certification.

Q17: What would you do if you weren't an idol?

I think I would have wanted to be a school teacher. Though since I love history, I could only be a history teacher (lol). I would have wanted to convey how interesting history is to my students!

Q18: What are you most into now?

I'm really into watching soccer matches. I love the Urawa Red Diamonds an awful lot, and watch them on TV. Throughout the matches I wave a towel around at home, and sing their cheer songs. 

Q19: Who are you close with in Hello Pro?

Kawamura Ayano-chan (Angerme) is my Hello Pro KSS generation-mate, and I'm close with her. When one of us says "I've been into this lately" the other's like "Me too!" and so our personalities mesh. We also recently went out for yakiniku, and from now on as well I want to always be close to her.

Q20: What is an idol to you?

Idols are really a necessity to me. Though I don't think anyone will believe me, before joining Morning Musume I would a~lways be reading books and was super quiet (lol). But after joining Morning Musume, thanks to doing MCs and various things I think there's been a new side of me that's gradually grown out, and it makes me really glad I could become an idol. It's a precious thing which has changed my life!

#1122 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

^ her personality really shines through in these things. 

more pictures from the picboard i don't think have been shared on here yet

Spoiler

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1123 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

Weekly PB magazine preview - Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary
7pQBAcV.jpg
jMcvYzR.jpg
Xdg49ir.jpg
TBlhA4O.jpg

#1124 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

Her, chii and Maria really are the most beautiful trio

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1125 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

Sorry for the double post, but here's the Hello! Pro concert unit footage she was in - I think she sounds and looks amazing. 

and here's the 13ki medley for those who haven't seen it. It's a good one.

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1126 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

Weekly PB magazine preview - Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary

Spoiler

Better quality

BJks47J.jpg
VugwaZW.jpg
AnkHLl7.jpg
LbKK1uL.jpg

#1127 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:44 AM

tumblr_ozvmqztyeD1qzegu6o10_500.jpg

Yokoyan with Aichain and Sayu

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1128 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

tumblr_inline_oz4raxXUpo1qh1pg1_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oz4untKjv11qh1pg1_540.jpg

tumblr_ozloxdyCLj1wnd195o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozloxdyCLj1wnd195o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ozluvkC9Au1u3sw5uo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ozlu0fkoud1u3sw5uo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ozluuqXRnL1u3sw5uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ozxfi6C94W1uzirhxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ozy383Sm3B1sx1rizo5_400.jpg

tumblr_ozzek875Da1u3sw5uo1_1280.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:

she becomes prettier by the minute

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1129 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

Her hair has grown quite long since she joined, for some reason I didn't notice it before.  :blink:

I really like that photoshoot, she looks so good in the center, and is already confident and knows how to work the camera.  ^_^

I8dtEOy.gif

#1130 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

She's so cute!

I was just checking out some info about her, is it true that she had a boyfriend before?

m94s2a.jpg

#1131 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

^probably. She's a cute girl in her teens. It happens :) also there was definitely a guy who claimed to be her ex as well.

Also SHE IS FOURTH SO FAR IN THE H! O ONLINE ELECTION, THE POWER OF THE MOUNTAIN IS STRONG!!!! (get it??? Because Yama??? And it's funny cause she's tiny??? I need sleep)

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1132 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Your jokes are still better than mines. ^_^

Anyway, she was 15 when she joined, so it's possible she had a boyfriend. Anyway, when in Utaban they ask the girls (1st and 2nd Generations) how many of them where still virgins (it was censored, but you could understood the question), the results (it was a totalizer) was 5 over 8. Despite Yuko that had a boyfriend before joining, who where the other 2 girls? Like Pink Lady's Mie tells them in Hello! Morning some time after, the rule is not "Doesn't have a boyfriend", but "Doesn't be caugh with a boyfriend". :ph34r:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1133 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:02 AM

I wanted to imagine what Yokoyan would look like with coloured hair....And then it went awhol... haha  i really really need sleep XD

tumblr_p05xxbijZQ1rjhejvo1_1280.jpg

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1134 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:24 AM

^ I feel like her current hair color suits her the best! But reddish tones look great on her <3

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#1135 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:54 AM

I think black is the best on her but, if she does change, I want her to dye it orange (because Eri !) :ph34r:

#1136 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

I agree that black is definitely the best, but i was surprised by how much i liked the darker brown/reddish side... ^and honestly quite possibly because it reminded me so much of Eri hahaha

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#1137 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

I vote for black (without dyeing)

#1138 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Is it true that she's Duu's replacement on Yantan?

#1139 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

About the 20 Q&A thing, Ayano seems pretty genki like her so it's no wonder they get along so well. I love when they have a closer friend in another group.

Also, from S. Anna's thread...

Name: Shuttou Anna (出頭杏奈)

Looks Up To: Okai Chisato, Yokoyama Reina

Go Yokoyan~! her first H!P fan. (right?)

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1140 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

I translated the member's Top 20 MM songs rankings and individual Q&A from the HMV museum. Here is Yokoyan's~:

DPYO2i7UEAALUHq.jpg

Songs:

1 – Souda! We’re ALIVE

2 – Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~

3 – Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa

4 – Dou ni ka Shite Doyoubi

5 – Kimagure Princess

6 – SONGS

7 – Waratte! YOU

8 – Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga aru

9 – Shabondama

10 – Wolf Boy

11 – Hajimete no Rock Concert

12 – Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~

13 – Fantasy ga Hajimaru

14 – Ai Araba IT’S ALL RIGHT

15 – Ganbare Nippon Soccer Fight!

16 – A B C D E-cha E-cha Shitai

17 – Daite HOLD ON ME!

18 – Ambitious! Yashiteki de Ii jan

19 – BRAND NEW MORNING

20 – ENDLESS SKY

Reason: These are my favorite 20 songs!! I listen to them almost every day. lol

DPYO2i-VwAA6PFU.jpg

Q&A

1. Hobby – watching soccer

2. Talent – playing saxophone 

3. Charm point – smile  <3 

4. Favorite food – spring rolls

5. Favorite CD/Movie/Book – Back to the Future

6. Favorite Morning Musume song – Souda! We’re ALIVE

7. Favorite Morning Musume choreography – Kimagure Princess

8. Rival – Kaga Kaede-chan

9. My boom – it’s jasmine tea  <3

10. The song you sing at karaoke – Namida ga Tomaranai Houkagou

11. What motivated you to go to the audition – I saw Morning Musume‘14’s prank!!

12. The senior you look up to – Oda Sakura-san  <3

13. What would you like to challenge in Morning Musume from now on? –  World Tour

14. What would you be doing if you weren’t in Morning Musume? – I would be studying history. (?)

15. What surprised you when you joined Morning Musume? –  the liveliness in the dressing room is fun!!!! 

16. What left the biggest impression on you ever since you joined Morning Musume? – Morning Musume’s 20th anniversary

17. What was the first song you learned when you joined Morning Musume? – Sexy Cat no Enzetsu

18. What do you see yourself doing in 20 years? – Living happily!!!!!  <3 

19. Something you’d like to say to the members –  At any rate, I love you.

20. Something you’d like to say to your fans – Please support me from now on forever  <3 

DPYO2jAUMAA8sm2.jpg

https://twitter.com/...950312078966784

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users