Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

mms_yokoyama_reina_card.png

Anyone else see Chisaki in this picture XD

I don't get what you're talking about :c11:

XD

Well I guess its just my imagination ^^; XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#822 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Yokoyan looks like Kamei at times but in that particular photo, she doesn't look like anyone in particular. 

She does remind me of a cute girl though, one named Yokoyama Reina XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#823 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

Oriho❗(・∀・)ノ (tr; from Orix [Orix Buffaloes] and Ohayo/Good Morning)

Orix now had 6 consecutive victories。This is surely the power of Morning Musume '17's Yokoyama Reina-chan who is the support ambassador of the Orix Buffaloes❗❗❗
#Sponichi #Buffaloes #Yokoyoko
Attached File  C9IgcejVYAAdQqg.jpg   105.88K   0 downloads

I don't know anything about japanese baseball so good for them and Yokoyan lol

#824 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

632faa_fa205a7e2b194a00ade1a7307d09c435~

#825 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

Adorable!!! Why is she dressed like that, by the way?

MRkgm6i.png

#826 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

That's her character costume for Morning Musume's stage musical for this year: Pharaoh no Haka :)

#827 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:41 PM

So cute!! the play definitely looks interesting, hope she plays well/has a character where we get to see her skills.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#828 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

That's her character costume for Morning Musume's stage musical for this year: Pharaoh no Haka :)

Thanks Angel! I wonder how good she will be at this role :)

MRkgm6i.png

#829 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

OMG! So lovely  :wub:

tumblr_ooitbfd6v51qm7l15o1_540.jpg

#830 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

I was wondering, are there no unofficial concert pictures of Yokoyan?

I have seen plenty of Kaedii around (which is amazing) but I'd love to see how Yokoyan looks on pictures when performing...

has anyone seen any?

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#831 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

^ sometimes in twitter you can find some images :D

#832 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

^^^Man, she really does have an amazing smile, easily in one of the top ten in H!P members. :good:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#833 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Everytime new pictures of her pop up, she looks cuter <3 and I agree with you ^ her smile is one of the best out of the current h!p members :) it always looks so genuine!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#834 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:12 AM

I see it.

#835 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:11 AM

I have seen plenty of Kaedii around (which is amazing) but I'd love to see how Yokoyan looks on pictures when performing...

has anyone seen any?

Kaedii has a longtime hardcore fan who diligently buys and scans lots and lots of pictures of her (link). I'm kind of envious my favourite members don't have this kind of fan lol XD. But yeah, otherwise you have to search on twitter for the occasional picture or two, or wait for some of them to show up on the picboard. There were a bunch of unofficial concert pics right after 13ki joined. They should be on the picboard.

6DYNteh.png

#836 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:23 PM

^x7 I also see a very lovely Ayacho there :ph34r: .

Also, very pretty :

blog,%20Yokoyama%20Reina-702252.jpg

#837 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:32 AM

Wow, with every new picture, I confirm that Reina is the ACE in the looks department in Momusu <3 So beautiful <3

MRkgm6i.png

#838 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:41 AM

has anyone seen any?

Kaedii has a longtime hardcore fan who diligently buys and scans lots and lots of pictures of her (link). I'm kind of envious my favourite members don't have this kind of fan lol XD. But yeah, otherwise you have to search on twitter for the occasional picture or two, or wait for some of them to show up on the picboard. There were a bunch of unofficial concert pics right after 13ki joined. They should be on the picboard.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense, after all kaedii has been around for much longer than her XD

and i have no idea how to work twitter, but i'll figure it out, haha XD

I can't wait for the next mm single (or maybe album if we're good and santa notices), i need more yokoyan in my life. 

Though I was just going through her tumblr tag, and considering she has only been in the group a little over 4 months, there's a looooot of material about her... I feel like we have been thouroughly pampered when it comes to 13ki. And i can't complain at all haha  ^^;

also i tried painting yokoyan for some reason, i really don't know why, considering i've never done portraits before, but i would love to hear you guys'sseses (?) opinion.

Spoiler

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#839 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:10 AM

Look at that big smile. :D

blog,%20Yokoyama%20Reina-703253.jpg

81.麺☆横山玲奈

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#840 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:47 PM

blog,%20Yokoyama%20Reina-702252.jpg

I can't help seeing a twin-tailed "Kudou" XD

---

has anyone seen any?

That is not surprising since Yoko is still relatively new. It won't be long until she gains a hard core fan ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users