• Please log in to reply
2346 replies to this topic

#21 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

Oh my gosh. We haven't even seen what she's capable of yet but she already needs to debut.

Anyways, she's really cute.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#22 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

I have the feeling everytime I express my wish someone to debut you are there to assasinate me.

#23 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:36 PM

I have the feeling everytime I express my wish someone to debut you are there to assasinate me.

lmao yes that's my job

But seriously, I just like to think realistically. Like, until I see her dance and vocal skills (since we don't see much from them personality wise), then I think "man she shouldnreally debut!" Or "Another year or two would do her some service". So far we've seen some of her dancing skills. She's not that strong but she's good at keeping up with a group, so I'll give her that. I just think we should see what they can actually do before wishing debut on them.

If someone said they wanted to see Ayano or Yuhane debut, I wouldn't be bothered because there's videos online showing how good they are at certain performance skills, and what they lack in. Everyone else is just a guessing game until the recital next year.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#24 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:37 PM

Well I guess it's far easier to 'fix' the other things? So she has an in-built advantage. From the little of what I've heard the wota seem to favour her, but I'm also looking forward to seeing some performance. Hopefully she'll be part of the winter Harocon team.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#25 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:42 PM

I just want to hear her sing lol. But yeah, I can't really imagine this girl needs to debut already, we haven't seen like anything from her.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#26 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:32 AM

Dayum, Reina-chan is cute :wub: :wub:

I guess Reina-chan & Karin Ayano are the famous for this 26-ki KSS. Hope the other 26-ki KSS members will be promoted more

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#27 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#28 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

^She seems pretty cheerful and nice, and finally my first actual footage of seeing her now lol. Odd filming angle though.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#29 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

from her Nega Poji Poji profile
632faa_2fd0a0a5caac43ee87c3339935eb48b8~
she's the cutest

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#30 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:18 PM

I don't really see that haircut that often, probably be a good idea for her to have that look to add to her own unique factor. :)

#31 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:04 PM

Some fans on 2ch say that she looks like a Showa era idol.

http://helloprosun.b...s/49818132.html

Spoiler

#32 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

Reminds me of Kudo around the time she joined MM.

#33 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:17 AM

Omg she's so cute on that Nega Poji Poji picture <3 Her hairstyle with the thin bangs really gives her a sweet look. I can't wait to see more of her.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#34 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

oh my godddddddd she's so cute!!! She looks like a kpop idol.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#35 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

Reminds me of Kudo around the time she joined MM.

I was about to say the same :lol:
Complete with the yeaba XD

I got to agree, this style makes Yoko extra cute ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#36 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:37 PM

At today's KSS recital, she said she plays drums, alto sax, piano and guitar and wanted to start a band in her first year of middle school.

#37 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:50 PM

^wow, so she's the musician type. thanks for the info :)

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#38 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:34 AM

I hope she makes it into 13ki, I've started to really love Reina!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#39 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Congratssssss!!!!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#40 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai