• Please log in to reply
2346 replies to this topic

#2181 King Zero

King Zero

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:11 AM

About Yoko and Rio... yes!!! I was thinking the same!

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=small

That second picture is really hard to believe.  If you tilt Rio's head in the opposite direction they're dopplegangers.

Has anyone noticed that Rio has cute ears?  :lol:

#2182 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 06:30 AM

About Yoko and Rio... yes!!! I was thinking the same!

I think most of their facial parts are the same, except for their eyes. Yoko-chan's eyes are bigger

#2183 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:56 PM

I know this is Yokoyama's thread, and it may sound offensive, but the truth is that Rio and Yokoyama don't look alike, Rio and Risa do look alike, they both have a very high level of beauty, and Yokoyama isn't That level of beauty, of course everything is my opinion.

Attached Files

#2184 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:12 PM

Guys ...can we kinda...stop this? Rio has her own unique looks. Shouldn't we be past the "She looks like.." stage? ^ Also yes, take this discussion to Risamaru's thread is you want but don't diminish Yokoyan's looks in her own thread please....

6DYNteh.png

#2185 King Zero

King Zero

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 06:18 PM

Guys ...can we kinda...stop this? Rio has her own unique looks. Shouldn't we be past the "She looks like.." stage? ^ Also yes, take this discussion to Risamaru's thread is you want but don't diminish Yokoyan's looks in her own thread please....

As the originator of this idea I'm happy to stop discussion of it if it bothers others that much.  Reina and Rio are both beautiful, and would be whether they looked alike or didn't.  (I actually thought Rio was one of the prettiest members they added before I realized the similarities between her and Reina.)  I'm just happy to know I'm not the only person who sees similarities in their looks.  And while I respectfully disagree with Enzio's assessment of Reina, it's spooky how much Rio and Risamaru actually do look alike.  They could be sisters.  :lol:

#2186 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:36 PM

I know this is Yokoyama's thread, .

if you know this is Yokoyan's thread wjy are posting this here lol, go somewhere else.

i do see a slight resemblence specially on their profiles, they look like sisters, funny thing is Yoko looks like the younger sister lol

#2187 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:12 AM

I know this is Yokoyama's thread, .

if you know this is Yokoyan's thread wjy are posting this here lol, go somewhere else.
i do see a slight resemblence specially on their profiles, they look like sisters, funny thing is Yoko looks like the younger sister lol

Hahaha I publish where I feel like it

As the originator of this idea I'm happy to stop discussion of it if it bothers others that much.  Reina and Rio are both beautiful, and would be whether they looked alike or didn't.  (I actually thought Rio was one of the prettiest members they added before I realized the similarities between her and Reina.)  I'm just happy to know I'm not the only person who sees similarities in their looks.  And while I respectfully disagree with Enzio's assessment of Reina, it's spooky how much Rio and Risamaru actually do look alike.  They could be sisters.  :lol:
Of course, at no time I wanted to offend, I consider the beauty of Reina as a decent beauty, and the truth I can not find similarities between her and Rio, neither in the face, nor the physical, nor in the skin tone they look alike, but Risa and Rio, practically the only big difference I notice is that Risa has the clearest eyes.

#2188 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:21 AM

^ Yeah well, that's why there are sub-threads. If you so desperately want to talk about H!P members looking like Rio take it to Rio's thread. It was okay to post here as long as it was about Yokoyan but any further comparisons with other H!P members is straying off topic. So please, feel free to take the discussion elsewhere. Especially if you're no fan of Yokoyan or her looks.

6DYNteh.png

#2189 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 08:57 PM

<3

Yokoyama%20Reina-877472.jpg

わくわく 横山玲奈

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2190 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 02:06 AM

So beautiful!

MRkgm6i.png

#2191 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:10 PM

<3
Yokoyama%20Reina-877472.jpg
わくわく 横山玲奈

This picture will definitely stop the look alike theories since now they have different hair color.

I have to admit I was surprised to see Yokochan with this hair color since they've always kept her with the little girl look.

I really love it. Her eyes stand out a lot with this hair color and in my opinion she looks more vibrant, with more color.

#2192 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:40 AM

Omfg she's perfect

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#2193 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 06:12 PM

<3  <3

Yokoyama%20Reina-881963.jpg

Yokoyama%20Reina-881964.jpg

おんなじだった幸せ 横山玲奈

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2194 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 06:59 AM

Red looks so good on her

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#2195 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:19 AM

she has been changing her look lately, she ks standing out and getting her own trademark look

#2196 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:29 AM

Ow~~~ she got me again... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#2197 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:14 AM

Sayumin clinging to Yokoyan <3

Michishige%20Sayumi,%20Yokoyama%20Reina-

#2198 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:07 PM

Thats so cuteee!!

^^ i agree, she's standing out more lately

TSUBAKI FACTORY

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#2199 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:48 AM

Bought the latest UTBs lately...
U7H6IbIW_t.jpg

283:
Fga2iTFy_t.jpg

Spoiler

284 poster:
0iXfe3Gk_t.jpg

Extra booklet:
tDhh0s3K_t.jpg17Eb6LOQ_t.jpg

Main book:
dPqmSQux_t.jpg
Spoiler

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#2200 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

we are getting well fed with Yokoyan the next single!
she has changed her image so much lately, she really stands out and looks more unique... but just as stunning as always! 💛💛💛
She also sounded really good on Rock No Teigi, she has a nice lower tone💛 she should use it more (like in silver no udedokei)

i love her looks on the new pin-ups!
and the last photo, i get a lot of Kamei vibes lol

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users