• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#161 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:17 PM

^That's a bit disturbing, I wish you wouldn't share that information on her thread. And her being underage too.

Calm down. 5 years ago or so, yes we should be in an uproar. But now it is different.

The girls were wearing the black shorts with skirting that came with their Black and White KSS outfit.
img20170325030355497s.jpg

Nowadays, all idols wear shorts, not safety pants, but real shorts.
I hope this helps to put your mind at ease.
There is noway to get an upskirt shot nowadays.
But it does give fans freedom to take odd angled shots.
I mean, before I would not think of taking a shot from an angle below the waistline but this new style helps becoz we know nothing will be revealed in the photos.
For those ppl who purposely want to take under skirt shots, well tough luck to them.

Well, I mean that's better then but last time I checked, voyeurism was still illegal no matter what clothing they are wearing ("Its ok guys, she's wearing shorts, not a skirt"). It doesn't really calm me down that people still can take the opportunity of snapping pictures of girls below the waistline. I'm not surprised that there are perverted people in the H!P fanbase that would look for opportunities to take those kind of pictures but I still find it disturbing that kind of information would willingly be shared to us about Ayano like it is no big deal. Am I the only one here that cares about the safety of the girls? I thought people would call out these motives and but instead we get messages here saying its not a problem. I understand we and other people can't do anything about it here but I still find it very wrong, but I guess that's just me and that's why I made an uproar. Oh well.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#162 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

I'm still holding to the idea that there is already plans for her but they won't announce anything new before the kenshuusei recital in May  :ph34r:

Some of my fav Ayano pics from Satoyama (Warning: big pics)

https://twitter.com/...369896581730304
C77o7CFVwAApWRT.jpg

Also I found this video but I have no idea what is she saying that everyone goes "kawaii~" 
https://twitter.com/...789108706291713

cool thanks :)
I hope she does make it ..

#163 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:37 AM

, I mean that's better then but last time I checked, voyeurism was still illegal no matter what clothing they are wearing ("Its ok guys, she's wearing shorts, not a skirt"). It doesn't really calm me down that people still can take the opportunity of snapping pictures of girls below the waistline. I'm not surprised that there are perverted people in the H!P fanbase that would look for opportunities to take those kind of pictures but I still find it disturbing that kind of information would willingly be shared to us about Ayano like it is no big deal. Am I the only one here that cares about the safety of the girls? I thought people would call out these motives and but instead we get messages here saying its not a problem. I understand we and other people can't do anything about it here but I still find it very wrong, but I guess that's just me and that's why I made an uproar. Oh well.

I found it disturbing and inappropriate too.

#164 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

Ayano so cuteee... I guess she was familiar with fans riggt??
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#165 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

There's probably some who followed her or knew her from Hachikin Girls, she was certainly already known in H!P circles because of her own Duu fandom.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#166 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:34 AM

She got a solo line in Idol wa Robot

https://youtu.be/lg3jhCBWjCY?t=35m30s

tumblr_onpg916biq1u7n7r1o1_400.gif

#167 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

^Nice gif, she has some great expressions while performing. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#168 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

, I mean that's better then but last time I checked, voyeurism was still illegal no matter what clothing they are wearing ("Its ok guys, she's wearing shorts, not a skirt"). It doesn't really calm me down that people still can take the opportunity of snapping pictures of girls below the waistline. I'm not surprised that there are perverted people in the H!P fanbase that would look for opportunities to take those kind of pictures but I still find it disturbing that kind of information would willingly be shared to us about Ayano like it is no big deal. Am I the only one here that cares about the safety of the girls? I thought people would call out these motives and but instead we get messages here saying its not a problem. I understand we and other people can't do anything about it here but I still find it very wrong, but I guess that's just me and that's why I made an uproar. Oh well.

I found it disturbing and inappropriate too.

I don't think anybody thinks it's not a problem at all.. but it is reassuring knowing the girls do at least wear the shorts during performances, it's better than nothing. There'll always be creeps in the world and they'll always be attracted to idol groups because, well they are young pretty girls :/

#169 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

From Reina's blog

http://ameblo.jp/mor..._medium=twitter

blog,%20Kawamura%20Ayano,%20Yokoyama%20R

I think she mentions that the two of them went out?

Also a few entries ago Reina also mentioned that Ayano (and Shiori?) gave her a birthday present

26th Gen love  <3

#170 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

in 2chan, wota said they went date, i'm not surprise because they're close since in KSS days. Now the real question is, When will they spent time together as a H!P members?? XD

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#171 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:50 AM

Well it's hard to describe it any other way XD they went shopping, had a meal, went to the cinema and even went for a wak through the cherry blossom.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#172 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

Well it's hard to describe it any other way XD they went shopping, had a meal, went to the cinema and even went for a wak through the cherry blossom.

Sounds kinda romantic XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#173 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Ayano will perform Mugen Climax (C-ute) for the Shindan Test

7:40

<3

tumblr_op4jo2aSbD1u7n7r1o1_400.gif

tumblr_op4jo2aSbD1u7n7r1o2_400.gif

#174 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1531 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

I wonder how she's dealing with Duu's graduation announcement...

#175 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:58 PM

I didn't even think about that... She must be sad. I imagine she was super happy to join H!P because she would get the chance to perform with Duu so the fact that she's leaving might hit her hard.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#176 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

^At least Haruka's graduation is awhile from now, hopefully she will have some chances to be with Haruka. :)

#177 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

I hope so too. Maybe she'l get to debut before she's gone.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#178 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

She will probably do her best to enjoy the time she has left wit her ;; I mean even if her role is so small they are still together in Pharaoh no Haka and there is the H!P Summer tour as well, maybe some pict with the two of them together will come out ;o;

#179 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

<3
tumblr_op4jo2aSbD1u7n7r1o1_400.gif

tumblr_op4jo2aSbD1u7n7r1o2_400.gif

Did the staff make sure thats not Karin XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#180 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

so, she is debuting right?  :ph34r:

congratz,,  :gitaa:

looking forward to her debut whether it's new unit or join existing group,, (and hoping the agreement with parents going smoothly  :ph34r:)

Spoiler

personally i hope they just created new group, those three will be fine standing on their own,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users