• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:13 PM

Maria will be releasing her first photobook on August 6.
It will only be sold at H!P Official Shop, concerts and e-Line Up.
20hn3o4.jpg

Photo bonus
28slxkh.jpgev0sno.jpg2m3mid1.jpg
2jccwg7.jpga4q6ts.jpg2la5ukl.jpg

261iu6g.jpg

#2 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:19 PM

The final preparations for the next gen ace have begun

#3 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

2jccwg7.jpg

I love this one, this one would have been perfect for the cover imo. But I guess there's not enough boob in this one.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#4 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:53 PM

Mariaaaa <3 Can't wait to see it!  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

#5 kevin Mexico

kevin Mexico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:14 PM

ok, I'm done with Morning Musume.. I'm so done and if she get to be the new ace, I'll retire of momusu's fandom.

IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO

#6 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:30 PM

^ Keep in mind Kudou was the first of her gen to get a PB way back in 2012, and only recently started to get a push.

I'd be okay with Maria being the new ace though..

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#7 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

^and she only get the push bc riho left the group and they choose the next popular member to lead

#8 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

I was wondering when she was going to get a photobook. Girl is ridiculously photogenic

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#9 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

2jccwg7.jpg

I love this one, this one would have been perfect for the cover imo. But I guess there's not enough boob in this one.

Yes, it looks great. Also that's the Yuzuru Hanyu face I'm talking about.

Maria is really photogenic so this was bound to happen, I was more surprised it didn't happen earlier but this timing is good. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#10 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Yes, I knew she was going to be the first one from her generation getting a photobook! Next one might be Haachin!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#11 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

This is a gift from the gods *____*

Maria is so beautiful.

#maavision

#12 kevin Mexico

kevin Mexico

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:17 PM

I know what this is only a photobook and that she's cute and photogenic, but IMO she lacks that SOMETHING to be ACE and talent too, cuz at least RIHO was a diamond in brute, but as far as I can see maria's performance, she is a good dancer, but not a singer. and that's what momusu needs right now,

yeah I understand what she is the cutest of her generation, but Miki is way more talented that her, that's why I'll lose any interest in Momusu if she get to be the new ace, bcoz they have more talent where to choose from and they only promote the cute one.

I apologize to anyone that could feel attacked with my comments, I know that I'm rude most of the time, but it's something that's need to say by someone.

#13 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:22 PM

ok, I'm done with Morning Musume.. I'm so done and if she get to be the new ace, I'll retire of momusu's fandom.

IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO

Do you really see that in Angerme, Rikako is not an ace despite being featured a lot in magazine photoshoots and having already gotten her first PB earlier than her genmate?

And right now, Ayumin isn't even considered MM's ace despite having super dancing experience and 3 PBs.

In conclusion, I don't see the relationship between having PB and becoming an ace.

And what's the thing that those 3 haven't been good at yet? Singing skill of course. My guess: I still don't think UFP will make her MM ace.

#14 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Do these even count as full photobook releases?

#15 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:37 PM

Oh hell, ace talk again? An ace is the person that gets pushed as an ace, guys. They don't need anything, just UF's support.

On the photobook: Well, I'm not a fan of young girls getting photobooks, especially if it's already advertised with swimsuit photographs. But that's the idol biz, isn't it.

I agree, she was basically bound to be the first one of her generation to get a photobook. She's most likely the most popular one in her generation.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#16 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

She's gonna be an important member, that's for sure, but she won't be the ace. She'll appear in a lot of magazines, will get many photobooks and probably be promoted on TV.

Still, I don't know what would be so bad if they made her an ace? A nice style and figure, pretty as hell, her dancing is great and her singing will get much better from now on.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#17 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

I love her voice tbh

I will like it if she is a center from time to time. Maybe with Kudo Yume and Ryo if they get in MM. All of them are tall, slim and pretty I would love it.

#18 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

I believe they called Maria the next generation ace a couple of times in magazines, didn't they?

However I do agree with kevin, talentwise I would say Miki has the ace factor. But I think Miki will become an important vocalist next to the ace Maria (like OdaSayashi at that time). I mean they do have an event coming up this month in Nagoya! I would like to see how these 2 work together. :)

#19 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:45 PM

I know what this is only a photobook and that she's cute and photogenic, but IMO she lacks that SOMETHING to be ACE and talent too, cuz at least RIHO was a diamond in brute, but as far as I can see maria's performance, she is a good dancer, but not a singer. and that's what momusu needs right now,

yeah I understand what she is the cutest of her generation, but Miki is way more talented that her, that's why I'll lose any interest in Momusu if she get to be the new ace, bcoz they have more talent where to choose from and they only promote the cute one.

I apologize to anyone that could feel attacked with my comments, I know that I'm rude most of the time, but it's something that's need to say by someone.

T6e7gA5.jpg

I hope they keep going hard with this push, even if she's just one of the visuals of the group. She's so gorgeous.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#20 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:48 PM

I mean Sayu had a ton of photobooks and never was an ace. She also became the center for songs only at the end of her tenure in MM, long after she had a bunch of photobooks already.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users