• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#161 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

I am unable to get a ticket for the ℃-ute Final Concert in SSA 〜Thank you team ℃-ute〜 on 12 June.

I tried to buy a ticket online on PIA, e+ and l-tike this morning but it was sold out very quickly.

I am really want to go but ! don't know what to do now.

Anyone could recommend me how to get a ticket?

Thank you very much for your help.  :respect:

#162 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:15 AM

I am unable to get a ticket for the ℃-ute Final Concert in SSA 〜Thank you team ℃-ute〜 on 12 June.

I tried to buy a ticket online on PIA, e+ and l-tike this morning but it was sold out very quickly.

I am really want to go but ! don't know what to do now.

Anyone could recommend me how to get a ticket?

Thank you very much for your help.  :respect:

YAJ, there are tickets up there for sale already, and I recommend using a proxy that can meet up with you so you can get the ticket in hand or delivered to your hotel so you are sure you get it.
Like I've written a lot of times (might sound like I promote him a lot), but No Country For Tall Men Export is trustworthy and can meet up, have gotten my tickets through him all the time I been in JP

Posted Image

#163 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

Just got a LINE Message that the Juice=Juice tour will end on the 27th of May, so I was just in time to ask No Country For Tall Men to help me with a ticket. I didn't expect this holiday to be that filled with concerts.

My list for now is:

• 26/05 - Morning Musume '17 in Budokan 

• 27/05 - Juice=Juice tour final

• 03/06 - Perfume FES

• 12/06 - °C-ute Final Live in Saitama Super Arena

Anyone else going to these concerts?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#164 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

^ me and a lot of others I know will attend the C-ute con

Posted Image

#165 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

^

^

12/06 - °C-ute Last Live in Saitama Super Arena

25/06 - Morning Musume。'17 Live Concert in Hong Kong

#166 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

C-ute's last concert is a must. I'll be skipping class that day but I must go!

#167 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

@core2quad We're waiting for the seats, but our group maybe has a ticket left. I could ask for you if you can have it. But it depends on the seats if we're going to ditch it.

Does anyone have any information on how to go to 2shots and chekis's and stuff?

I'd like to go to one!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#168 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:16 AM

@Myron

Thanks a lot

I finally found a friend in Japan to help me get a ticket from ticketcamp and hopefully will get it next few days

Hi Myron, if you have a ticket left, maybe someone here really needs it, please help them

#169 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

@core2quad We're waiting for the seats, but our group maybe has a ticket left. I could ask for you if you can have it. But it depends on the seats if we're going to ditch it.

Does anyone have any information on how to go to 2shots and chekis's and stuff?

I'd like to go to one!

2shots/Checkis/sign events are if you buy the boxset for certain artists when they are for sale (Not through YAJ) (and there is VERY important to have it bought through a japanese friend or a proxy that have a real address because they will ask it if you look non japanese), handshakes however, you can buy through YAJ because that isnt so specific, but even that, you can buy with boxset

Posted Image

#170 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

• 26/05 - Morning Musume '17 in Budokan 

• 27/05 - Juice=Juice tour final

• 03/06 - Perfume FES

• 12/06 - °C-ute Final Live in Saitama Super Arena

Anyone else going to these concerts?

I am going to the Morning Musume Budoukan Concert and might go to the Juice tour final since even though I already went twice it was really enjoyable.

Btw, there is more going on than just concerts guys, Angerme has release events on the 27th and 28th (usually do them several times a day, but ya gotta buy the CD's in the morning in advance). You can see them perform 5 songs or so from very up close and shake hands with everyone for like 10 bucks, that's way better value than a concert price wise, lol. Kobushi also has some stuff going on and let's not forget Morning Musume's stage play! It's a good time.

If people want to get together after C-ute/MoMusu's concert and do Hello Project Karaoke session I'd totally be up for it. For people unfamiliar with it...karaoke in Japan is on a whole different level.

#171 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

^

^

12/06 - °C-ute Last Live in Saitama Super Arena (still waiting for a ticket)

25/06 - Morning Musume。'17 Live Concert in Hong Kong

I will be going to the concert in Hong Kong too. :)

#172 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

^ Welcome to Hong Kong 

#173 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

Btw, there is more going on than just concerts guys, Angerme has release events on the 27th and 28th

I actually want to go to the Angerme one on the 28th, since I don't have any other events with them during my stay. We could go together maybe, I'm by myself anyways, haha. I'll send you a message!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#174 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:01 AM

Probably not many here knew this but I'm actually living in Tokyo now ^^; So just to mention what I have planned so far for the next few weeks:

Today - Buono!

Friday 26th - MM Budokan

Sat 27th Juice=Juice

Mon 29th - Rikako Bday

June 9th and 10th - Reina's musical

June 12th, C-ute final

June 17th J=J cheki events

June 18th OnePixcel concert

Meet me and I'll do my best to take you to Akihabara Backstage Pass lol

#175 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

^^ Sure, I am going both days and might see another friend there too.

^ I am going to Rikako's Birthday Event too! (as well as Funakki's this week...). I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Akihabara Backstage Pass thing once, since it was originally created by Tsunku I believe. Sounds interesting!

If a lot of people are coming over due to C-ute's final concert maybe we could have a small gathering and do karaoke with everyone that weekend? Or right after the C-ute concert...could even do an all-nighter since it's Saturday the next day anyway.

#176 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

^Cool! I'm going to the first one of the Rikako events (wanted the second but couldn't get it).

Indeed ABP is Tsunku's baby also, he writes all their songs as well! (I even saw Tsunku there quite a few times - shaked hands once even lol). I go there pretty often XD

#177 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Karaoke sounds fun! :)

Will there be meetup before as well?

#178 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:59 PM

I have arrived in Japan! Although I've been interested in the culture for years, it still feels weird to actually see it up close and being here. 

Going to bed now and hope there won't be a jet lag. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#179 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

im going to the MM budokan this month, ive never attended one before, can anyone recommend how early i should get there?  im wanting to get some goods and wondering how long i should expect to be standing in line lol

#180 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

im going to the MM budokan this month, ive never attended one before, can anyone recommend how early i should get there?  im wanting to get some goods and wondering how long i should expect to be standing in line lol

Since its not a grad concert, you wont have to go there so early.
They normally start selling around 12pm/1pm japan time.
But, I would say, if you are not out to buy A LOT, its enough to go there around when they start to sell, and how long you will have to stand in line, depends, because they have around 6 cashiers so it can go both fast and slow

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users