• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#141 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:17 AM

Does anyone know when a general time when Morning Musume or H!P goes on tour in the Fall? I'm considering doing a study abroad program in Japan just to go to an H!P concert kidding!

But I do really want to go to one.

Check from Hello!Project wikia, they've listed all tours, so from that you can get kind of a good idea when tours are happening. :)

#142 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

^

^

What kind of luxury is that, lol. Concerts in Japan are better imo. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#143 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

We already booked a trip before knowing they'd come to Europe and no °C-ute concerts  during our stay in Tokyo, so that's why I was thinking of using my savings to get to Paris. :) Normally you'd get round flights to Paris for under 200€, but that's easter and prices are really high, so my dream of seeing them live at least once can't come true. But at least we're going to J=J live, so that's something.

#144 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

If it's your first (and last) time to see them, then maybe you could go to Paris. Aren't there any shows in Japan when you're there?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#145 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

I have been trying to keep an eye on the H!P news page but I have not seen anything. Will there be any live shows from MM, Anju and J=J in late June to early July? I am hoping there will be some sort of mini live done even if the spring tours are over. 

#146 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

I have been trying to keep an eye on the H!P news page but I have not seen anything. Will there be any live shows from MM, Anju and J=J in late June to early July? I am hoping there will be some sort of mini live done even if the spring tours are over. 

Summer are for the Hello!Project concerts, but that starts mid July I think, at least it normally starts mid July

Posted Image

#147 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

Summer are for the Hello!Project concerts, but that starts mid July I think, at least it normally starts mid July

I know that they start in mid-July so that is too late. I was hoping there would be some live house shows announced or something but it seems that those dates are pretty dead. At least I will go to hand shakes this time, but if could have been fun to see more concerts like I did last time. I will hope that Tomoko's Birthday event in on the 3rd of July, that way I could go to a none-H!P show to at least see one concert. 

#148 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

Is anyone attending Momusu's Kyoto concert on 04/29?

It'll be my first time and I just want some company T___T

#149 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

^ I will be there on 04/29 and 30th with another friend of mine!  :D

We will be there an hour before the door opens, just to hang around and hopefully to get the goods before we go in.  

Drop me a PM so i know how to contact you on the 29th. Facebook, email or anything will be fine. 

#150 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:58 AM

I will be going to Japan from the 7th to the 15th of June and I will hopefully be staying near Shibuya. I want to get my hands on some tickets for C-utes final concert but I am still waiting to hear about a general release date..  :omg:

#151 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

^^ Wrote back :D

#152 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

I'll be in tokyo from June 9th to the 19th. Expecting to go to C-ute's final show, but I won't be buying tickets until 2 weeks before the show so I know where I'm sitting

#153 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:14 AM

^If you wait that long,it will be in the back.

#154 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:29 AM

that's when FC tickets are mailed and people know where they're sitting. There's always good seats for sale at yahoo auctions or reseller stores, but you gotta bring money

#155 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:23 AM

Flight booked June 5th - June 15th

#156 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

im attending MM's budokan on 23/6, anyone else planning to go?

#157 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

I received my seat for the first MM Budokan. Although I'm really stoked for the concert, I got a bad seat. Almost at the end of the hall. I thought FC memberships would get good seat. 

I marked it with a pink box below left. 

Spoiler

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#158 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:02 PM

I received my seat for the first MM Budokan. Although I'm really stoked for the concert, I got a bad seat. Almost at the end of the hall. I thought FC memberships would get good seat. 

I marked it with a pink box below left. 

FC members only get pre-sale rights, tickets are all random.

But believe me, that is not a bad seat, sure its way up on 2nd floor, but its not bad.

I've been on the 2nd floor, and seen really good.

Here is a photo from last May when I was there (Taken by me)

Spoiler

Posted Image

#159 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

Oh that looks pretty decent. Gonna be better in real life too, I guess.

Thanks!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#160 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:11 AM

Budokan isn't as big as it looks on tv. The absolute worse seats are the one on the exact side of the stage, you'll be watching the concert through a monitor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users