• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#121 CrypticShadow8

CrypticShadow8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:29 AM

Hey guys. I have confirmed dates during the Golden week period. Anyone will be there during Golden week too?

There are alot of events going on during that week but i am mainly just going for MM. 

My Dates:

4/29 Kyoto - MM concert

4/30 Aichi - MM concert

5/4 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

5/5 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

Let me know so maybe we can meet up for a chat before concert/event. :D

I'd love to go to the handshake/cheki events!... but I still haven't figured out how to do those...  :unsure:

I live in Tokyo so I'm always up for concerts/events. Don't think I can go to the MM concerts this go round though since I've spent so much money on Kobushi and Hina Fes and Momo...

Webp_net_resizeimage.png

#122 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

C-ute SSA update: https://www.facebook...14312001916503/

So concert will start at 18:00

FC specific price: ¥9300 (normal price will be higher)

#123 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:48 AM

Hey guys. I have confirmed dates during the Golden week period. Anyone will be there during Golden week too?

There are alot of events going on during that week but i am mainly just going for MM. 

My Dates:

4/29 Kyoto - MM concert

4/30 Aichi - MM concert

5/4 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

5/5 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

Let me know so maybe we can meet up for a chat before concert/event. :D

I'd love to go to the handshake/cheki events!... but I still haven't figured out how to do those...  :unsure:

I live in Tokyo so I'm always up for concerts/events. Don't think I can go to the MM concerts this go round though since I've spent so much money on Kobushi and Hina Fes and Momo...

For cheki event, it will be from this site. https://fortunemusic.jp/

New single event: https://fortunemusic...ng_201703_main/

Just have to register an account and bid for it on the time given. I am not in Japan so i will need someone from there to do it for me. 

There will be a fee for the bidding. when you win the ticket, they will drop you another email to settle the payment. 

#124 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

I also will be in Japan in 2017 May ! :D

Concerts I will go :

5/15 - ANGERME Nippon Budokan

5/20 - Kobushi Factory Live Tour 

#125 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Just heard that I got my Budokan FC ticket for MM! 

A dream is finally coming true...

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#126 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

Just heard that I got my Budokan FC ticket for MM! 

A dream is finally coming true...

Congratulations! It is so worth it! :)
I can say, whereever you will sit in budokan, you will see good!

Posted Image

#127 lalazang

lalazang

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:59 PM

Because round trip prices to Japan dropped here in America, I bought a trip (yesterday) and will be in Tokyo this Friday to next Friday. I took the opportunity at this time, because next week is spring break for the school I work at.

This will be my first time going to Japan, and it's gonna be solo! I just want to get a feel of Tokyo and, of course, participate in whatever H!P stuffs I can manage.

I'm going to try to hit up the MM single release events and, of course, visit the store in Akihabara. Not sure if I can manage to go to a C-ute concert, because I need to look into how to get a ticket more. I have been just planning, researching, and planning since I confirmed my flight.

I am down to meet with whoever if anyone is sightseeing or wants to hangout after work.

@Kinjiru and @CrypticShadow8 (sorry if I missed anyone else already residing in Japan; I just skimmed the thread) if you're free for any of the handshakes events (March 4 Sat, 7 Tues, 8 Wed), it'd be great to meet up.

#128 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

Roger that, I will be going on the 5th for certain since I have a cheki with Harunan, I will also attend their releases events in Sunshine, Laqcua and Moitown since I have 2 weeks off before I start my new job :P. Currently waiting in the theater for jk ninj girls to start but no Morning members as guests, this time it's Karin and Uemuu (edit: nvm lol, Maimi and Nakajima showed up). Tell me whenever you want to meet up.

#129 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Update2: FC members can now reserve up to 3 seats. Ticket lottery application is open until 3/15 and results will be announced day after that.

#130 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

Update2: FC members can now reserve up to 3 seats. Ticket lottery application is open until 3/15 and results will be announced day after that.

Cheers for the update, I'm freaking excited! Now to find tickets... 

#131 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

Juice=Juice would be at Nakano Sun Plaza on 3th May. Hmm... I might try to get tickets for that as it would suit my schedule better than the 4/30 MM Aichi concert.

#132 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:12 AM

Got wife and kid's round trip business class airline tickets from late May to late July for $167 total.  Trying for mine now.  Got the outbound from Dallas/DFW on 7/12 to NRT then onto ITM all business class for under $11.  Nothing yet for cheap on the inbound back to DFW.  Gotta wait for something to open up on JAL.  On the weekend of the 15/16 my daughter and I will be in Hakata.  Hopefully we'll get to see an HKT48 show.  The other days are available for going anywhere to see an AKB48G show.  Last year Miki and I did get to see HKT48 in Tottori.  In late July, I'll be in Tokyo/Shinagawa alone trying for another show or event.  At least hoping that Erii is a full member by then and her big pictures are available at the shop in Akihabara.

edit:  Got the inbound (NRT-DFW).  Business class on American Airlines on 7/25 for under $55.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#133 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

I go to Japan from 06/04 to 04/26 and I plan to attend °C-ute concerts, Morning Musume's ones and Mishichige Sayumi's new show. I've asked a proxy to get me tickets but he only managed to get me °C-ute tickets for the 04/23 at Shizuoka. So, I'm now browsing Yahoo Auction to find tickets for Morning Musume concert at Osaka the 04/22 and Sayu's show the 04/10.

I've dreamed of going to Japan for 20 years and I can't imagine being there and not being able to attend MM concert and Sayu's one.

If I don't find tickets on Yahoo Auction, I'll try my luck in Tokyo shops but pressure is quite high.

I'm definitely not lucky lately... :(

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#134 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:21 AM

Could anyone tell me if there are any ticket resale shops in Kyoto?

I tried to buy tickets online but they were already sold out U_U

#135 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

C-ute SSA update: Ticket lottery results are now up on FC website.

Looks like like Lady Fortune smiled on me  :good:

#136 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:35 AM

I just got a message that a friend and I also won two tickets for the final °C-ute concert.

Can't believe I'm going to this as well. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#137 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:52 PM

I got a message from my friend that I got mine too, I am so happy :D

Posted Image

#138 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

I got mine as well!

Anyone wanna start a countdown to the concert? :D

#139 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:57 AM

Got the tickets for J=J live at Nakano Sun Plaza on 3rd May, but still thinking if I should buy last minute flights to Paris to see °C-ute's concert..

#140 reinalovesllamas

reinalovesllamas

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:50 AM

Does anyone know when a general time when Morning Musume or H!P goes on tour in the Fall? I'm considering doing a study abroad program in Japan just to go to an H!P concert kidding!

But I do really want to go to one.

~avatar and signature made by me~
Untitled_1.png
hello! project tumblr//Graphics thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users