• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#101 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

Use Hyperdia to calculate rail fares for planned trips and work out if it is worth it to invest in any kind of pass. My experience is that, as Gaki-san says, unless you have a busy day of running all over the city it's best just to use Suice/Pasmo. I was in Tokyo for two months last year taking trains every day and never bothered one. Fares in Japan are reasonable (relative to UK), I budgeted 1000 yen per day for travel within Tokyo and usually ended up spending half of it on rice balls and cider. For a 3-4 day trip it's hardly worth worrying about unless you're on a really tight budget.

Anyone planning on TIF this year?

#102 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:36 AM

Well, I did have plenty of days when a day pass paid off. :good: At Narita airport there are better passes but your flight has to arrive during the day to find the desk open. If you hit Tokyo by train, this is not an option anyway. The good thing about the 24hours pass is that you can decide it on the spot. You can buy them at any of the Tokyo Metro stations. Here is another link to calculate the Tokyo metro fares, but Hyperdia has all the options.

http://www.tokyometr...earch/index.php

Scandal_signature.jpg

#103 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

How can we know when general sales for H!P concerts tickets are open? Is there a twitter account to follow or a website to check?

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#104 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

http://www.helloproj.../event/concert/

Then click on specific tour schedule like C-ute spring tour: http://www.helloproj...4d5a231f69ab06/

4th column "チケット発売日" is release date.

hint: google translate will help you out if you struggle with Japanese

#105 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

Yes, I do struggle with japanese because I don't speak it all all! ^^"

Thank you for your help :)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#106 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

Get the Tokyo Subway Ticket, you can buy it at specific counters at the airports (Keisei bus counter at Narita) and at certain BIC camera, Sofmap & LAOX stores in the city. You can get a 72-hour ticket for Y1500 and it is good for both Tokyo Metro and Toei Metro lines.

On my last visit (Dec-Jan) I pretty much exclusively used this pass, based in Minowa (Hibiya Line, 8 mins from Akihabara Station).

Occasionally I used my Suica (which I have had for 2 years) to ride the JR lines and other lines.

#107 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hey guys, so from what I understand Kobushi Factory's Spring tour will be held in concert halls yeah? Is the ticket buying process different between concert halls and normal concert theaters?

#108 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 05:26 AM

Is anyone going to C-ute's Final Handshake Event and Concert at Saitama Super Arena this upcoming 11th and 12th of June 2017?
I'm from Australia, and planning to travel to Japan to attend their last concert in Tokyo. However I'm still unsure how to get a ticket (I want to prepare now before tickets goes on sale). So I was wondering if anyone is going please get me a ticket as well and I'll pay for it when we meet up for the concert and you hand me the ticket! ^^

Please let me know if you're serious about going!
Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

#109 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:15 PM

Is anyone going to C-ute's Final Handshake Event and Concert at Saitama Super Arena this upcoming 11th and 12th of June 2017?
I'm from Australia, and planning to travel to Japan to attend their last concert in Tokyo. However I'm still unsure how to get a ticket (I want to prepare now before tickets goes on sale). So I was wondering if anyone is going please get me a ticket as well and I'll pay for it when we meet up for the concert and you hand me the ticket! ^^

Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

We are many that will go to the concert, the most of us gets tickets through "No Country For Tall Men Exports" though, so if you are worried on getting ticket, talk to him, he can help with it, FC and General, he is very trustworthy, helped me with everything all the times I've been going to Japan.

But however, nothing have been confirmed what will be before the main concert, so can't say that anything will be (handshake, special event or so) before.
I can guess something will happen though, considering Berryz had a lot happen during their graduation.

Posted Image

#110 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

Get the Tokyo Subway Ticket, you can buy it at specific counters at the airports (Keisei bus counter at Narita) and at certain BIC camera, Sofmap & LAOX stores in the city. You can get a 72-hour ticket for Y1500 and it is good for both Tokyo Metro and Toei Metro lines.

On my last visit (Dec-Jan) I pretty much exclusively used this pass, based in Minowa (Hibiya Line, 8 mins from Akihabara Station).

Occasionally I used my Suica (which I have had for 2 years) to ride the JR lines and other lines.

Here is the link. Last time, I arrived late to Narita and after that I did not bother to find a store in Tokyo. Definitely, the best pass.

http://www.tokyometr...t/value/travel/

Scandal_signature.jpg

#111 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:27 PM

These won't work for JR lines though?

I tend to mix and match JR and Metro quite a lot so if it's only for the subway that might limit your travel options.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#112 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

We are many that will go to the concert, the most of us gets tickets through "No Country For Tall Men Exports" though, so if you are worried on getting ticket, talk to him, he can help with it, FC and General, he is very trustworthy, helped me with everything all the times I've been going to Japan.

But however, nothing have been confirmed what will be before the main concert, so can't say that anything will be (handshake, special event or so) before.
I can guess something will happen though, considering Berryz had a lot happen during their graduation.

Thanks for the response!
I'm indeed very worried about getting a ticket, we all know how fast graduation concert gets sold out. Even though SSA has the capacity of about 20k people, its better to be prepared beforehand. I'm still new to this forum so I'm not sure how things work around here, may I ask how to contact him? ^^ 
So the Handshake Event is yet to be confirmed? Strange, I recall reading somewhere that it was confirmed to be held on their debut day, the 11th of June, at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa again for their final single which will be release on the 29th of March, guess it was all just a rumour maybe?

#113 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

^^ You are right, this pass is for Metro only.

^ Here is his facebook link. You have to send him a message first: https://www.facebook...Exports?fref=ts

Scandal_signature.jpg

#114 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:32 PM

Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

Thanks for the response!
I'm indeed very worried about getting a ticket, we all know how fast graduation concert gets sold out. Even though SSA has the capacity of about 20k people, its better to be prepared beforehand. I'm still new to this forum so I'm not sure how things work around here, may I ask how to contact him? ^^ 
So the Handshake Event is yet to be confirmed? Strange, I recall reading somewhere that it was confirmed to be held on their debut day, the 11th of June, at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa again for their final single which will be release on the 29th of March, guess it was all just a rumour maybe?

Ye, I haven't seen any info at fc or normal page about it, but I guess all the info about their final plans will come soon.
Berryz Koubou final stuff started to come up in December 2014 (3 months before their final), so I will guess at latest next month the info about the graduation and everything will start show up

Posted Image

#115 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:47 AM

I made a group for those of us attending the C-ute concert in SSA in June. https://www.facebook...53807008078208/

#116 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:38 AM

Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

Thanks for the response!

Ye, I haven't seen any info at fc or normal page about it, but I guess all the info about their final plans will come soon.
Berryz Koubou final stuff started to come up in December 2014 (3 months before their final), so I will guess at latest next month the info about the graduation and everything will start show up

Oh I see, if you don't mind is it okay to keep me updated if there are any announcements within the FC? I would really appreciate that, cheers! 

#117 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Thanks In Advance.  ^-^  

Thanks for the response!

Oh I see, if you don't mind is it okay to keep me updated if there are any announcements within the FC? I would really appreciate that, cheers! 

Ofcourse :)

Posted Image

#118 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hey guys. I have confirmed dates during the Golden week period. Anyone will be there during Golden week too?

There are alot of events going on during that week but i am mainly just going for MM. 

My Dates:

4/29 Kyoto - MM concert

4/30 Aichi - MM concert

5/4 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

5/5 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

Let me know so maybe we can meet up for a chat before concert/event. :D

#119 Nana127

Nana127

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:09 PM

Made a calendar with all of C-ute's last events and concerts that have been announced so far. Hope it helps

https://imgur.com/a/Z8u9l

If anybody needs help figuring out how to get tickets and whatnot, feel free to message me. I can't help you apply for FC tickets since I'll be going myself, but I can try to help you find some tickets.

#120 umisan^

umisan^

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:16 AM

Hey guys. I have confirmed dates during the Golden week period. Anyone will be there during Golden week too?

There are alot of events going on during that week but i am mainly just going for MM. 

My Dates:

4/29 Kyoto - MM concert

4/30 Aichi - MM concert

5/4 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

5/5 Tokyo - MM Handshake / Cheki

Let me know so maybe we can meet up for a chat before concert/event. :D

I'll also be travelling during Golden Week. We're planning to go to the Aichi MM concert, but we'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users