284 replies to this topic

#81 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

Also JAL is running nice euro promotion till 1/31

I also booked my flights with Finnair in June. Going for little detour via Hong Kong and Taipei before landing at Haneda on 9th of June.

Aiming for both 11th FC event and of course main graduation concert on next day.

#82 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:00 AM

Morning Musume '17 Spring Concert Tour's final date had been announced!
It's going to be the 26th of May.

I'm going to plan my trip now. Hope that I can visit both MM and C-ute

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#83 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:05 AM

More concert dates were announced to premium FC members:

Buono! Concert
May 22 - Yokohama Arena.

New venue of ℃-ute Spring Concert 
May 21st - Chiba Bunka Kaikan Dai Hall.
May 27th - Zepp Sapporo
June 4th - Aichi Geijyutsu Theater Dai Hall.

source

#84 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:35 AM

This is gonna be too much lol.

Morning Musume would be a stretch for me. Buono is gonna be impossible. 

But... I JUST BOOKED.

I can't believe it.

I'm going from the 23rd of May until the 13th of June.

So I can go to MM Budokan en C-ute Saitama (hopefully)

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#85 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:42 PM

Where can I buy a glowstick in Japan and which ones are the best (or should I buy it before going to Japan)?

Judging from the discussions I've seen on hello-online, various King Blades seem to be best, but it can never hurt to ask...

#86 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

^ All big electronic stores like Bic Camera and Yodabashi do sell them. Yodabashi example: http://www.yodobashi...00000000001001/

This is also good read before you make a decision: http://www.hello-onl...low-sticks-etc/

#87 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Is the 11th a confirmed FC event? So that means non-FC members aren't able to join? Also can FC members bring someone or buy a ticket for someone else?

#88 Lorien.Midna

Lorien.Midna

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

ahhhhh >_< I'm going in March, we didn't get the tickets to the Hina Fes, so sad :( Hoping they're gonna do a general sale T_T 

tumblr_oh9xxlsxeF1shnugto8_r1_540.gif

Angerme: Wada Ayaka, Murota Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe

MM'16: Fukumura Mizuki, Ikuta Erina, Sato Masaki

All time: Michishige Sayumi, Sayashi Riho 

#89 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Hey everyone!  I have a ton of questions and wasn't sure where to ask, figured I could find my answers here...

I wanted to go to C-ute's Saitama performance but due to various health issues, I've recently realized it might not be the best for me. But I still want to see them live before they disband... So I decided I'd go to one of the earlier Spring Tour performances, the ones in Halls and such, which would be easier for me to attend. So here's my questions:

- How early do general ticket sales start? If I'm going for the late May/early June dates, how soon should I be prepared to buy tickets? I need two, as I'm going with someone, will it be difficult to get two as a foreign fan?

- How do I get these tickets? I've heard of a few different ways, but for those who have done this before, what's your best recommendation, in your opinion?

- Do Halls have seating?

Now, I also was thinking that if I can't attend a concert, I can maybe attend a release event for the new single. I know those go for a few months after release, so I was wondering roughly how long I can expect them to last? The earliest I can make it to Japan is late May, will the events still be happening then? And if so,

- How do I get tickets to it? I'll be attending with someone, so I need two...

- What do the events usually consist of, and can I decide which ones I go to or are they already decided on the ticket?

- Do they always do handshakes at these events or do I need something else to attend those? And do they always perform a few songs for these events?

Thanks so, so much to anyone who answers even some of my questions, it's so helpful and means the world! I might be a bit late in asking them, but I'm hoping I'm in time to still have room for planning. If you'd rather message me that's fine too, I just wanted to post all my questions here in the hopes of getting as many people who could possibly have answers to them see them.

#90 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

Hey everyone!  I have a ton of questions and wasn't sure where to ask, figured I could find my answers here...

I wanted to go to C-ute's Saitama performance but due to various health issues, I've recently realized it might not be the best for me. But I still want to see them live before they disband... So I decided I'd go to one of the earlier Spring Tour performances, the ones in Halls and such, which would be easier for me to attend. So here's my questions:

- How early do general ticket sales start? If I'm going for the late May/early June dates, how soon should I be prepared to buy tickets? I need two, as I'm going with someone, will it be difficult to get two as a foreign fan?

- How do I get these tickets? I've heard of a few different ways, but for those who have done this before, what's your best recommendation, in your opinion?

- Do Halls have seating?

Now, I also was thinking that if I can't attend a concert, I can maybe attend a release event for the new single. I know those go for a few months after release, so I was wondering roughly how long I can expect them to last? The earliest I can make it to Japan is late May, will the events still be happening then? And if so,

- How do I get tickets to it? I'll be attending with someone, so I need two...

- What do the events usually consist of, and can I decide which ones I go to or are they already decided on the ticket?

- Do they always do handshakes at these events or do I need something else to attend those? And do they always perform a few songs for these events?

Thanks so, so much to anyone who answers even some of my questions, it's so helpful and means the world! I might be a bit late in asking them, but I'm hoping I'm in time to still have room for planning. If you'd rather message me that's fine too, I just wanted to post all my questions here in the hopes of getting as many people who could possibly have answers to them see them.

The tickets for may will be out for general sale late march, for fan club pre-sale lottery in feb or already started most likely.
You can contact no country for tall men export for tickets, he helps with everything and can help with 2 tickets so you guys get to sit next to eachother.
The events for the singles are all depends, you can keep track here for those, and even with that no country for tall men export can help. he is politate and can explain a lot about  everything you need to know.

All the halls except live houses have seats.
You can PM me if you have more questions, I have attended a lot of different things, so can answer a lot :)

Posted Image

#91 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

^ Thank you so much! I'll check your recommendations out and keep an eye on the release events. I'm really relieved to know it's late March I'm looking at as I wouldn't have been able to get them any sooner and would have missed out for sure otherwise! I'll definitely send you a message if more questions pop up, I really appreciate the help!

EDIT: If anyone else would still like to give me their opinions or have answers of their own, I'm all ears!! The more information I can get the better, especially about the release events.

#92 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

Where can I buy a glowstick in Japan and which ones are the best (or should I buy it before going to Japan)?

Judging from the discussions I've seen on hello-online, various King Blades seem to be best, but it can never hurt to ask...

I just bought mine on Amazon.co.jp and had them ship it to the konbini nearest my place of stay. You can order before you leave and have it arrive when you do and you have 10 days to pick it up!

What you want is the King Blade X10 III NEO Shining https://www.amazon.c...eywords=キングブレード

This is the newest, most popular model which allows you to tune your blades to the precise colour with smartphone app

However I also highly recommend the Lumiace 2 Omega

https://www.amazon.c...=lumiace2 omega

It has 30 pre-set colours but I find it is brighter than the KB III (esp. when you are at half or low-bat), indicates when you need to change batteries, and has a different colour-change method which you may prefer. It is also cheaper right now and I believe it is generally less expensive. Make sure you get the Lumiace 2 OMEGA, the original Lumiace 2 doesn't have the screw-type "blade" which is more sturdy.

#93 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

^ Thank you! :)

Also, what time do the concerts usually end? Would it be better to book hotel now or wait and see? On booking.com hotels around SSA seemed booked full already :/

#94 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:31 AM

^ Thank you! :)

Also, what time do the concerts usually end? Would it be better to book hotel now or wait and see? On booking.com hotels around SSA seemed booked full already :/

It is all various times when the concerts ends, you never know until at that moment.
And especially since it is C-ute grad concert (I guess its that one you talk about since you mention SSA).

Posted Image

#95 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

^^ Well I haven't seen C-ute concert start time later than 19:00. So even if it will last 3-3,5h there will be enough time to take train anywhere in greater Tokyo area.

I booked hotel in Kamata area next to Haneda airport since I'm gong to leave Tokyo early next morning. It's 1h+ train raid away from SSA and I'm feeling pretty confident about my travel arrangement. 

#96 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

^ I booked random hotel that was closest to the SSA, as I will inevitably freak out about the size of Tokyo and it's surrounding areas once I'm there. Better to play to it safe. Also I have 3 or 4 days after the concert to explore Tokyo.

That being said,  I have question (or ten) about the tickets - I guess the price will be 120-180€? Also if I contact No Country for Tall Men Exports now, what kind of ticket will I get? Can I get ticket right now at all?

Also, does JapanRail ticket work in inner-city trains?

Sorry for the questions.

#97 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:28 AM

^ I booked random hotel that was closest to the SSA, as I will inevitably freak out about the size of Tokyo and it's surrounding areas once I'm there. Better to play to it safe. Also I have 3 or 4 days after the concert to explore Tokyo.

That being said,  I have question (or ten) about the tickets - I guess the price will be 120-180€? Also if I contact No Country for Tall Men Exports now, what kind of ticket will I get? Can I get ticket right now at all?

Also, does JapanRail ticket work in inner-city trains?

Sorry for the questions.

1. The tickets will be at tops 89€ (with NCFTME %) (my berryz grad concert ticket costed 10775 yen when they disbanded with the % and everything)
2. Ye, contact him now, so you can be put on the list.
3. You won't know your ticket úntil ~1-2 weeks before, dunno how it will look for their concert, but it can be any kind of ticket from arena to 2nd floor because the tickets is all random (or how many floors they now will have at SSA), the tickets for grad concert isn't out yet, so we can't know for sure.
4. JapanRail tickets only works for JR trains, but there is JR trains inside Tokyo too.

Posted Image

#98 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

I almost never used JR or the Toei Lines inside Tokyo. Just bought Tokyo Metro 24hours ticket. They cover the necessary areas. Here is a good summary:

http://www.japan-gui...om/e/e2017.html 

Scandal_signature.jpg

#99 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

Thank you, I'll read it through. I asked because I'm buying JapanRail pass anyway, as I will land in Kansai Airport and make my way up to Tokyo from there.

Is the Tokyo Metro 24h ticket better than just buying Suica and loading money on it when I am planning to be in Tokyo for 3-4 days? :/

#100 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

According to japan-guide.com "Only on days when you use trains or subways a lot, can it make sense to consider one of Tokyo's day passes". So it depends on you.

Scandal_signature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users