• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#41 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:04 AM

I might be going to Japan to Study for 2 years starting next April.

Do I have to be there already to join the Fanclub? Or can I do it before arriving. I really want to go to MM concerts and C-ute's Yokohama's concert.

I'm more excited about the possibility of the concerts than the study itself XD

#42 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:47 AM

I might be going to Japan to Study for 2 years starting next April.

Do I have to be there already to join the Fanclub? Or can I do it before arriving. I really want to go to MM concerts and C-ute's Yokohama's concert.

I'm more excited about the possibility of the concerts than the study itself XD

You need to have a Japanese address. It doesn't have to be your address but at any rate it has to be a legit one.

#43 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:56 AM

I will probably go to her grad concert, gotta pay my respects. She did wonderful things for CG and I am quite frankly worried how the group will go on without Inaban or Momoko initiating the jokes -.-;

#44 bigron

bigron

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Went to the afternoon show of Morning Musume last week in Yokohama, got the ticket from Gorakudoh in Harajuku like 4 hours before the show. Payed about 9,300 yen for 17 row, turned out they weren't using the first 10 rows, so I was in row 7. I'd advice anyone to get a ticket out in front so you can easily see the members and their interaction, it's worth 10x the price of being in the back. 

#45 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:24 AM

@Dan-chii Thank you for the response :)

#46 Barretsage

Barretsage

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

Glad to see there are other people that need help with ticket buying and what not! I didn't want to look like an idiot for asking, haha @_@. So Quick question for the C-ute concert at SSA, if i try to get lottery tickets, there won't be any chance i get two seats that are close together, right? I'm mostly just trying to get a ticket for my GF as a surprise gift but I'm sure she would want me to go as well. I'm pretty sure the answer is no but i just have to ask!

#47 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

When you apply for tickets in lottery you can apply for 2 or 3 at once as well!! So if you win, you'll win every ticket you applied for and those seats will be together. So no worries, you can definitely try for both of you and you will be guaranteed sitting next to each other if you win. 

#48 Barretsage

Barretsage

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:58 PM

Ah! That's Fantastic! Thank you for the info! I can't wait till june, this is my 1st time trying to get tickets like this and its SUPER exciting! abit stressful as well, lol. 

#49 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:43 PM

^ Same

I really don't know what to do, lol.

I'm going to book my flight when the date is set, so I can plan it around that day. 

Is it possible for OP to create a list in the first post who is planning to go to a concert?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#50 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:44 PM

I'm not sure if the OP will be active enough to do so, but if you post that you're going to a concert here some people might chime in saying they'll be attending it too. If it's close to Tokyo there's a good chance I might be going to it too. Looking forward to the Hello Project Winter concerts in particular, combined H!P Concerts are mind-blowing, especially if you've never seen any of the groups in person. To see all of them in person for the first time like that is a surreal experience.

#51 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:28 PM

I'll be in Japan in april 2017 for 3 weeks. I plan to attend Morning Musume and °C-ute concerts. Country Girls and Lovendor too if I can.

Do one of you know how to attend handshakes? Morning Musume will be in promo for their new single in april I think and I'd love to get the chance to see them in a special event or participate in a handshake. Do we need to be a fanclub member for this?

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#52 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:50 AM

Handshakes are most often done during release events (both talk and mini lives); they announce where and at what time they'll be selling the CD on the website and if you go there you line up with all the other people. Make sure to go there well in advance depending on the group's popularity or you're stuck with a bad number or no ticket at all. MoMusu is so popular ya gotta be there at least an hour and half in advance. If the cd isn't on sale yet they'll make you fill in a reservation paper while you're waiting in line and you have the option to send it to your house or pick it up when the cd releases (2nd option is easier, don't have to write much). Like 20 minutes before the event starts they call numbers and when yours is called you enter the event area and choose where to stand (pray for a low number lol). If the event is popular they will make a line and everyone is expected to stand in the line according to their number, but often the staircase walls will have signs with something like "100~200" to indicate anyone with a number in between them should line up there. After the event ends you just line up randomly and give them the handshake ticket. If it's a very popular event they might ask people to go in according to the number on the ticket but most often not.

#53 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Also all "Naruchika" series concerts at least for C-ute will finish with obligatory handshake segment. Yeah literally only way out after concert from hall is past lined up girls who are eagerly waiting to shake hands with you. 

C-ute is scheduled to have Naruchika tour in January and February.

#54 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

All live halls have a handshake afterwards yeah, but at the CG live I went to they briefly allow people to exit the venue before the session starts.

#55 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:15 AM

Thanks for all these infos Kinjiru and vutt! It's very helpful :)

A friend told me that the best seats at concerts are often reserved to fanclub members, is it true?

And do any of you know a way to give gifts to Morning Musume members? (in person would be the best but I won't be too difficult on this...)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#56 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, fanclub is said to have all the good to decent seats. If you're not in the FC the only way to get a decent seat is pretty much through a re-seller, like the one in Harajuku or ordering it way in advance through someone with FC membership (but even than it's completely random what seat you'll receive and it might be bad). Gifts can not be given directly to them, but there is a 'Present Box' at every handshake even where you can put in your gift for them. When they actually get them I have no idea O.o. I have given gifts to Risa and Harunan on their birthday but no idea if they received them yet. I don't think they are consciously allowed to show them on their blogs or something, as that might be seen as 'favoritism' or it would increase the amount gifts they'd receive (which might cause problems for managers and the members themselves, lol). Kanon mentioned during their time in the US she received a fan letter from people all over the world that she received ages ago (I still remember when people here organized it) so they do get the stuff.

#57 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

That's strange they can't show gifts they receive on their blog since I remember Reina taking pic of herself wearing a New Era cap offered by a fan but I think she was not a Morning Musume member anymore by the time and rules are maybe more flexible for groups outside Hello Project like Lovendor.... :c11:

A few years ago, it was possible to mail presents to the girls through their managers. It's not possible anymore?

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#58 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:41 PM

Lovendor is not H!P so it's probably a lot more lax...also, it's Reina she dun care, lol. Members have previously shown that they're wearing fan gifts in footage/maybe even blog posts but I don't recall them ever saying it was from a fan. You'd think something big like what Kanon received would otherwise be shown on her blog, hence me thinking they have rules on it.

#59 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

It's looking increasingly likely I might at the last minute manage to blag another New Year in Tokyo. So I might go to the earlier Countdown showing but certainly try and get the first day Harocon and as many other shows I can that week. Also fingers crossed one or both the C-ute tour extension dates, I'm not sure I'll make the disbandment concert so it will be probably be a farewell for me.  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#60 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:24 AM

It's looking increasingly likely I might at the last minute manage to blag another New Year in Tokyo. So I might go to the earlier Countdown showing but certainly try and get the first day Harocon and as many other shows I can that week. Also fingers crossed one or both the C-ute tour extension dates, I'm not sure I'll make the disbandment concert so it will be probably be a farewell for me.  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

Hey, let's keep in touch! I was not able to claim my ticket through FC lottery (lost) so if you're going to get a ticket I might want to join in and that makes two!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users