284 replies to this topic

#261 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

^

Can't really travel around with work, but would be cool to meet up at Concert or events! Even if you're not part of the FC there are still events like the upcoming Tsubaki mini lives on the upcoming Sat, and both a Yanagawa (13th) and Juice Juice talk event  (7th) at the Hello Shop. Since Angerme is releasing something new I'd except some events from them as well. Although currently only handshakes are announced, they should be doing a variety of things and mini lives around the release period. Also, there is the H!P Countdown at the end of the year (lost the election last year but won this time so will be there from afternoon until the very end, yay~), and although I guess you won't be here at the beginning of January, that would be H!P paradise as they have loooots of Hello Cons and good seats are relatively cheap. Then there's the Morning individual handshakes which you can probably buy handshake tickets for on site if you're early. Keep an eye on the website event page if you want to  attend as much as possible.

I took a look at the viagogo site and the tickets are undesignated and general sales ones...you can count on them being terrible seats. Try out

https://ticketcamp.n...ts/?ref=suggest

or otherwise Yahoo Auctions, if you want to buy the best seats at the lowest prices since the tickets on those sites are directly being sold by end customers. Yokohama Ticket has physical locations and you'll see which tickets they have at which shop on their website in front of the ticket (you can currently check it out with the Momusu Pacifico Yokohama concert, Up Front sends the tickets out ~2 weeks before the concert date),but they are more expensive and mostly have bad seats. Of course you won't require an address for Yokohama Ticket so that is the advantage. I am going to the Shizuoka Concert on the 25th, their Budoukan and JJ's Budoukan.

#262 StaceySouma

StaceySouma

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hey guys, few months ago I bought a ticket to a Morning Musume ticket on viagogo. And if anyone knows me, they know that Momusu have played a huge part in helping me throughout life.

It's the night before the concert (I'm now in Japan) and honestly, I'm feeling nervous?! I've read conflicting reports about ticket reselling and ID checks at concerts?

Used a broken google translator app, and it looks like the guy who sold the ticket to me was a fanclub member- which I know is frowned upon? I think this is what's getting me all panicky.

Some questions if I may: - The event is at the Pacifico Yokohama, has anyone ever had any experience with ticket checks there before? - Has anyone had any experience with attending a Morning Musume/H!P concert and checks? Obviously I'm a foreigner, and my name won't match the ticket?
Or; - Is it a case of simply ripping the stub off and letting you in? What are the odds of the ticket being checked as such.
(Would anyone who has the time and doesn't mind, let me send them a photo to double check the translation?)

I'm just a 26 year old girl who's dreamt of seeing them perform for the longest time, I should be excited right now, but I have that feeling of dread?

Any answers are appreciated ^

#263 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

It's a regular tour concert I suppose and not a FC (members only) event, such as birthday events, right?

For regular concerts I never had my ticket checked for name, even been to Pacifico Yokohama too and same thing. Only in FC events they do check them thoroughly.

So while I'm not someone to ever assure anything, i'd say you have nothing to worry about.

Just checked the site and tomorrow they have a tour concert so yeah, should be ok.

#264 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:50 PM

I have been to plenty of concerts including ones at Yokohama and they do not check whatsoever, relax. Reselling is expected and most people sell the FC ones because they're the better ones. They will rip your ticket, hand it to you and that's all there is to it.

Fanclub EVENTS are a different story, since at Birthday events they will always check intensively.

#265 StaceySouma

StaceySouma

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

Appreciated guys, thanks for that! ^

Did the H!P shop yesterday, have handshake tickets for tomorrow, and cafe tickets for the Monday. Are there anymore events you'd recommend me doing whilst over here? ^

#266 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

Kinda depends on which H!P groups you like. If you like Juice  then you can buy tickets for their World Tour talk event on the 7th or Yanamin's talk event on the 13th. They've been available since Monday though so the 2nd event on each day might be sold out. Also, Juice is doing an entire live at the Meikai university school festival tomorrow if you want to see them perform, I have a spare ticket if you want it. Will probably end up going there early to walk around the booths and just check out what the students have set up so could give it whenever. Morning is doing individual handshakes as well on certain weekends, other than that the things I mentioned in the first post on this page. Tsubaki doing a release event 3x on Sunday seems particularly fun and it's a lot cheaper to see them perform than a live.

Non-member related things would be visiting the Hello Tribe cafe opposite the H!P show and singing Karaoke, and just singing H!P sings the entire time, lol.

#267 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:17 PM

If you like Tsunku in general go to his Idol-maid cafe, Akihabara Backstage Pass.. since they are open every day it's cool if you have no other event XD (Live stages during the week after 6.30PM, on weekend all day)

#268 StaceySouma

StaceySouma

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

Appreciated, thanks for the reply, and kind offers!

Ended up going to watch Sayu over at Waseda University and had my handshakes with Daaishi/Haachin/Yoko in the evening, so been pretty rushed.

Didn't know Tsunku had a maid cafe?! Definitely interested in that ^

#269 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

Oh yeah! This is the one: https://backst.jp/

〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1-7-6 AKIBAカルチャーズZONE 6F / Tel.03-5298-5286 OPEN 11:00 / CLOSE 23:00 (フードL.O. 22:00 / ドリンクL.O.22:30)

It's been open for almost 6 years now :)

#270 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

The maid café is really cosy and nice!
I was there my last trip, and they are really sweet.
But hard to get to and get in, and more

Posted Image

#271 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:49 PM

^It's not THAT hard XD

True there's a lot you can learn to make your stay even better but you can still enjoy as a newbie (I know I did XD).

Location info is here: https://backst.jp/access/

About 1 block and a half away from Akihabara Station... you just look for the elevator in that building to the 6th floor and you'll find one of the girls at the reception where you'll choose your seat.

I became kind of a pro there, been going for the last year and a half pretty often (while I lived in Tokyo), so I'm open to any questions about it XD

There is usually available place and almost no waiting time, unless you happen to go on a very busy day (like some special event or some of the most popular girl's birthdays).

#272 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

^It's not THAT hard XD

True there's a lot you can learn to make your stay even better but you can still enjoy as a newbie (I know I did XD).

Location info is here: https://backst.jp/access/

About 1 block and a half away from Akihabara Station... you just look for the elevator in that building to the 6th floor and you'll find one of the girls at the reception where you'll choose your seat.

I became kind of a pro there, been going for the last year and a half pretty often (while I lived in Tokyo), so I'm open to any questions about it XD

There is usually available place and almost no waiting time, unless you happen to go on a very busy day (like some special event or some of the most popular girl's birthdays).

Me and my friend managed to go there during a birthday, and I guess it was a popular girl, because it was queue :P

Posted Image

#273 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

^That's probably it LOL. There's not always queue XD I know that it was full on the birthday day of the girl in my profile pic (who's one of the most popular there), so if you'd happen to go that day, you'd surely find a queue.

#274 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

I don't know if I can ask it here. I'm just wondering how much is overall cost for a trip to Japan to attend a concert? (minus airplane tickets)

#275 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:02 AM

That's a big question, lol. It ranges from free to up to 500 bucks depending on the concert and seat you're getting. Free, because there are plenty of terrible seats people just discard and would rather give away to someone else because they're not going to use them anyway. If you're attending a popular group's concert at an easy to access live hall and want to have 1st row you'll have people selling them for 500 bucks easily. If you want a good experience and be in the first 9 rows then, for Hello con, you wouldn't have to spend more than like 15000 yen for sure, could easily be less (there are so many performances at Nakano Sun Plaza that prices drop). But for that same seat at a Morning Concert you'll be paying quite bit more. I spent 23000 yen for a 7th row seat on the right side of the stage in Shizuoka this last Saturday, to put it in comparison. That was a very good experience however, and would possibly be mindblowing to anyone who's never been to a concert before because you can see them from up close and it's clear when they are looking at you as well. My suggestion is to go to Hello Con and get yourself preferably in the first 8 rows (not completely to the side of the stage) for the best value. Any further away and it'll be difficult to see if you're having eye contact imo, especially with members like Yanamin who have smaller eyes, lol. You'll see all of the groups and pay the lowest price for an excellent seat. Also, wear shoes with slightly taller heels~

#276 StaceySouma

StaceySouma

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

Safe to say I got scalped for my MM tickets in November, haha! Paid just under 22000 for a standing seat at the Pacifico, was in the second row of the second section. Not griping it too much cause it was my first time seeing the girls live.

Joining the FC come Thursday, so hopefully that'll bring down the prices for me when I go to the events next year.

On an off-note, I was planning on going to Ayu's birthday event but I've left it too late with my FC application. So gonna try and hit a handful of tours in April if anyone's doing the same?

#277 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:15 AM

Would not put too much trust in the FC, I didn't even manage to win any tickets for the Yokohama concert, and even when I do win tickets they're often terrible seats. I end up buying from a reseller anyway because they give me trash like 3rd and 2nd floor seats -.-;. FC is the only way to get a shot at the better tickets, but you still have a much higher chance of getting something bad. Although this is just guesswork, they might give new members slightly better seats at the beginning of their membership to give them an incentive to buy more tickets. Only basing this on me getting pretty good seats in the first few events (1st or 2nd row right in the middle for Yamaki's BD for example, but of course the chances of getting something good in such a small hall is much higher than with a concert). With Morning Musume/Angerme FC won't help much, but pretty much all of my FC Juice tickets have been very good.

#278 n7797

n7797

9th gen member

• Validating
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:05 PM

Maybe a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone is planning a Japan trip around September/October 2018? Since I graduated recently & have a job I'm currently saving up some money to finally make my dream come true and go to Japan for about two weeks, mainly to finally see all my favorite H!P idols perform after being a fan for 7 years of course. I never travelled alone before, rather wouldn't do it completely alone lol, so it'd be awesome to enjoy some concerts together with other fan(s).

If anyone also has any tips on how to plan something like this really and where to get my tickets... I know most fans got them from Gorakudoh (shop in Tokyo which resells tickets) but I heard they recently shut down their shop and apparently the only way is Yahoo Auctions now..? Well if you know any other methods please feel free to tell me. 

#279 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM

Yokohama ticket is the physical store to get your tickets, it seems they've started focusing much more on H!P after Gorakudoh closed down. If you want to buy online, there's Yahoo Auctions and Ticketcamp.net. I am always up for hanging out, but if you want to see all groups perform make sure to come during the Hello Project Concert week. Otherwise the chance of seeing them all is very slim.

#280 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

Maybe a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone is planning a Japan trip around September/October 2018? Since I graduated recently & have a job I'm currently saving up some money to finally make my dream come true and go to Japan for about two weeks, mainly to finally see all my favorite H!P idols perform after being a fan for 7 years of course. I never travelled alone before, rather wouldn't do it completely alone lol, so it'd be awesome to enjoy some concerts together with other fan(s).

If anyone also has any tips on how to plan something like this really and where to get my tickets... I know most fans got them from Gorakudoh (shop in Tokyo which resells tickets) but I heard they recently shut down their shop and apparently the only way is Yahoo Auctions now..? Well if you know any other methods please feel free to tell me.

while I wouldn't be able to go Japan .. I suggest you plan for around June to August because it is the period where you get Summer HelloCon ..
This way you will be able to see all groups. Furthermore, next year is H!P 20th Anniversary so it should be special .. oh how I wish I can go :(

Yes I would suggest Yahoo Auction because it is more direct but of course you got to put in work to camp for the best price and best seats ..
You can use shop like Yokohama tickets as a back up if Yahoo auction fail or you would like to go for additional shows while you are there..
By experience, first timer tend to think that 1 show is enough but would end up getting more than 1 show there..
So do try get more shows .. like all the shows for that day and just leave that day free as your concert day ..
My record is 5 shows in 2 days (a weekend) in 2010 Summer HelloCon .. I went 5 straight and flow home the next day with a huge withdrawal XD

You can use my guide on tickets but I guess it is quite obsolete so skip to the Yahoo Auction part
http://www.hello-onl...read/?p=1940205

For Yahoo Auction I suggest FromJapan because that's the only one I use ..
But if you have a better way its fine ..
For FromJapan.. note that.
Read instruction carefully,
Don't insure you domestic delivery because it quite expensive and its a waste because Japan is very safe .. I still got my stuff during the 311 earthquake in 2011..
I suggest you send it to your hotel and not send it to your country because you don't want to be like waiting for you ticket to come while you are going to the airport soon ..
A friend of mine against my advice did that .. he was too lucky as he hit their warehouse moving and got delivery delayed .. and he got his tickets a few hours before his flight .. it was so close ..
for Japan delivery just enter the address of the hotel .. for the name do put the same name as you used to book the hotel so that the hotel will know and add in you check in date ..
Example .. "Leeroy Jenkins check-in 7/14" if it is 14 July you are checking in .. (ya.. I play WOW :P)

As per my guide .. on Yahoo auction ..
On sale first will be ticket with unknown seat number .. that is because the seller haven't received the ticket yet
The price should be quite reasonable sometimes at cost as the seller ain't even making any money ..
The seller is selling it as a hedge .. meaning he bid for 4 tickets and would secure sales for 3 .. so he would hand out the 3 worse seats when he get it and keep the best one for himself ..without any lost ..
Do note that usually these seat are hopeless bad and the seller may just get those terrible seats ticket and send them to you if all his tickets are good ..
So it is not advisable ..

Do hold out until usually around 3 week before the show when they receive their ticket and they will sell them by market price ..
meaning you got the fight it out at yahoo auction ..
Before that pull out the seat plan of the arena/concert hall on the internet so that you will know roughly the seats you are bidding for ..
First look for good buyouts .. 10K yen for with 18 row is ok, 16 row is good, 14 row hurry click it .. but do check if its too good to be true because some are like the end corners which is not that good too
The isles are better as they usually will run out to the isles ..
Usually people who never been to a show will say anywhere is good but will regret later .. Go for the 1st floor and forget about the rest of the floors XD ..I suggest limiting yourself to max of 22 row .. further than that you can't feel the atmosphere ..
A personal suggestion of mine is to try to get 1 show within top 9 rows .. that is close enough ..and it a big difference .. try to get it within 18K yen (it is possible but you got to be patient and put in the effort)
From that on this is the part where you need effort .. do not get caught in a bidding war .. many times people didn't want to pay that price but they end up being caught in a bidding war because of their ego ..
prepare early and shortlist a bunch of possible choice 15-20 minutes before the closing time because that is when the war begins XD .. do remember not to get too excited and bid for 2 tickets on the same time and accidentally win them both .. XD
Note-check that it say FC priority and general tickets keywords FC 先行 一般

Alright hope that is useful .. :)
lastly disclaimer .. if you follow my advice and fail to get any tickets .. don't blame me ..
I am talking about normal circumstances .. but it is the 20th Anniversary .. so I dunno how it would affect the market demand ..
but note that summer is usually easy and cheap because that is the period when all idols are having activities so the wota demand are spread ..
Usually if you are lucky .. it may clash with TIF Tokyo idol festival .. then it would be easy as everyone else is at TIF .. unless you want to go yourself .. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users