• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#241 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:13 AM

I've had that happen to me a couple of times when I suddenly switch from dollars to yen.  I appreciate the overzealous protections, but at the same time, having to spend a couple of days to get everything working again is annoying.

#242 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

Hello everyone, could anyone help me telling me how to participate in the ZDA event?

@Kinjiru has already shed some light about it being a sell-at-the-moment event, but any more information would help a lot. 

Thanks!

#243 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

Hello everyone, could anyone help me telling me how to participate in the ZDA event?

@Kinjiru has already shed some light about it being a sell-at-the-moment event, but any more information would help a lot. 

Thanks!

It is what Kinjiru wrote, you go to the place where the event will be (check out hello!project homepage where it will be)
There you buy the CD (RE) when they start sell, depending on the time the event starts.
You will most likely get a paper with a number on, be careful and note if they will call out according to number, or if you just have to give them the piece of paper.
Because they can do all that different depending.

Posted Image

#244 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

Thanks!

It is what Kinjiru wrote, you go to the place where the event will be (check out hello!project homepage where it will be)
There you buy the CD (RE) when they start sell, depending on the time the event starts.
You will most likely get a paper with a number on, be careful and note if they will call out according to number, or if you just have to give them the piece of paper.

Thank you. Do you know if it is convenient to go really early? Or do they give numbers to all the people to get there within a certain hour?

#245 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:50 PM

Thanks!

Thank you. Do you know if it is convenient to go really early? Or do they give numbers to all the people to get there within a certain hour?

They give out numbers as long as they are available, so earlier you go, better chance to get a number

Posted Image

#246 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

Also depends on the release event. If you're going to the Momusu release events in two weeks, better get there as early as possible because they're really popular. 2 hours before the sales start at the minimum. I'll probably be there too, sitting in line bored as hell. Yes, people start lining up from the first people who arrive onwards. If you get there late you're bound to get a bad number and will be stuck seeing absolutely nothing.

#247 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:55 AM

Thank you both! I will be going to the events in Osaka, as that's the closes to me :D I'm really excited, this will be my first time attedning somethinglike this :D

#248 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:40 AM

^ For Osaka events, I would say go there about 2.5 hours before since many people go there really early in groups so if you want a good number, earlier would be better ^^

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#249 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:27 AM

^ Thank you!

I will follow your advice!  ^-^

#250 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

^ Yeah sure! I usually go to the events in Osaka & Hyogo & I think since Kudo is going to Osaka, many people would want to go there since she's graduating soon

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#251 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:13 AM

Well, no Sunshine city this time for Morning but Lacqua is a nice outdoors spot to see them perform at and the priority area fits waaaay more people. The line is huge though, I've now been approached by 3 foreigners already to ask what everyone's lining up for.

#252 bigron

bigron

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

Just went to harajuku to get a concert ticket only to find that Gorakudoh had ended its business there. http://www.gorakudoh.co.jp

Pretty sad because I was a long time customer. Anyone know any alternatives in Tokyo that's better than scalping a ticket at the venue.

#253 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:26 AM

Yup, they ended their business on the 30th last month, believe I announced it earlier in this thread but it wasn't written in the op. I used it a lot too since it was the only place that focused a lot on H!P where you could buy the physical tickets. Now one has to rely on websites such as Yahoo Auctions and Ticketcamp, which of course require addresses and make it much more difficult for foreigners.

#254 bigron

bigron

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

It's pretty bad. I got some great seats from that place. I ended up tracking down a ticket in ueno. I went to a yokohamaticket chain store and the guy showed me their website system http://www.yokohamat...icket-music.cgiIt can be used to find which shop has what tickets in store. So that's still a way to get a physical ticket quick. Not nearly the massive choice that gorakudoh had but at least I have something to go to Osaka with on saturday.

#255 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

Does Yokohama Ticket work pretty much the same way as Gorakudoh? I've heard of the store in Shibuya but never used them before. At the moment I'm having a bit of headache trying to decide how to sort out getting tickets for the New Year. :unsure:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#256 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:59 AM

Try sorting something out with ticketcamp/yahoo auctions through a proxy if you want the concert to be memorable. I've only seen terrible and overpriced ones on the Yokohama one.

#257 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

Does Yokohama Ticket work pretty much the same way as Gorakudoh? I've heard of the store in Shibuya but never used them before. At the moment I'm having a bit of headache trying to decide how to sort out getting tickets for the New Year. :unsure:

I would ask No Country For Tall Men Export if I was you, he can help a lot with tickets, and meet up to give you your tickets if needed :)

Posted Image

#258 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:10 PM

Oh wow, the fan Hello Project cafe Hello Tribe said they were going to close, but because of Matsuoka's TV appearance to it there was an increase in customers and they have decided to stay open. Makes me appreciate her as a fan even more.

#259 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Matsunomics is the true future of Japan's economy.  ^_^

#260 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:53 AM

Hi everyone,

3 questions:

-I will be in Japan in November-December and I would really like to visit the Wakayama Prefecture and hike some pilgrimage trails (7km each) and still looking for a buddy.

Anyone else who had a plan to do this as well so we could travel together? I will travel December solo as well and planning on doing a Kyushu part, Osaka part and a Tokyo part... If anyone likes to meet up please PM me :D

-I read above about the Yokohama tickets. How does it work? I know Gorakudoh had a display and you could just buy the tickets on the spot? How does Yokohama tickets work? Or are there any alternatives? Also, I am looking for a ticket for MM to attend their concert in Osaka as well, can I get those tickets at Yokohama tickets as well?

-I found a website called: Viagogo.com who claims to sell MM tickets for their upcoming tour. Is this legit? And if so are the seats decent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users