• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#221 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

Ill be going to the angerme cheki event on the 9th or try to lol. Can someone tell me how I can get a cheki with one of the members. Can I buy a boxset there or buy a ticket from someone outside? I want to take a cheki with Funaki. Thanks!

#222 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

Tomorrow's...? O.o;

You need to have ordered the Box Set waaaaay in advance and then they send the cheki to your address. You're not missing out on Funakki though since she is not participating in the first place. She wasn't in the group yet when the single released. I don't think you can buy a cheki off of someone, I tried to do so at Juice=Juice's checki and no one was interested, they would only trade. If there are any individual handshake tickets left you should be able to buy those though, they should be doing those tomorrow too.

#223 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:22 AM

Whattt!! I came all the way here for Funaki lol. Nah ill probably just go see how it works. Being a gaijin hopefully the staff will let me get a cheki with Kana.. Hey are you going to the juicejuice concert on the 11/9 @ Reny?

#224 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

No, I lost the lottery for that but I've seen them twice this tour in very good positions so it's fine. I'll be seeing them on Juice Juice day 10/10 and their Budoukan on my birthday 11/20 though, looking forward to it. The staff won't let you in without a cheki ticket lol, those things cost a small fortune considering it's only a photograph. Spending nearly 200 bucks just to get a cheki with Chisaki and Maachan for the new single.

#225 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

200! I was hoping for like $50 a cheki wow. Ahh man is there still time to get a cheki for morning? Preferbly Reina, Miki, Mizuki, Hachin? Thanks for the info btw, , big help.

#226 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

It's just because the box set for this single is so expensive, normally it would be around 5000 yen each. Can't get cheki anymore, don't think people will sell either.

#227 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:43 AM

@quarterpounder
If you are staying in Japan all the way pass 1 October ..
There is a pre-release event for the coming MM single on 1 October
https://fortunemusic...ng1710_cheki_s/

You can still bid for it when it open for bidding from 12 September 2pm to 14 September 2pm Japan time ..
Remember to use the same name on your passport because they will check and match your ID to the ticket ..
and its 8424yen per box set and a delivery of 510yen :D ..

Maybe you can use your hotel address ..
But note that because it is pre-release event ..
They will only send you the ticket first for the event .. the box set come after release on another delivery..
So you may not get the boxset if you leave Japan within the 4 October release period ..
But they tend to send it out pretty fast like a day or 2 before release date

Good luck and have fun :D

#228 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

@Ares

Wow you are too nice lol.

I'll still be here!! Looks way too difficult though.

Can someone buy a box set for me and send me the ticket to my mail box or meet me somewhere in Tokyo. I'll pay commission for doing it and even give you the box lol. Worth a shot. 

Oh btw do you get to choose who to cheki with or is it random?

@Kinjiru 

Thanks so much! I went to look at the tickets for JJ concert 11/9 and wow tickets for them gone way up. Nice to see them getting more popular, they deserve it.

#229 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

^ it has to be your name ..
So the account name has to be your name that is the same as your passport :D
It will be printed on the ticket and they will match the name with your passport before they allow you to enter the cheki area ..

I use Tenso but it will be a long way round and it will cost you a lot more since you are already there ..
I think you should try to set up an account with you name and set the address to your hotel ..
But of course your name got to be registered with the hotel .. :D

Ya .. its a lot of work but you got enough time .. :D
I don't understand Japanese and did almost everything with google translator with some help from friends who know Japanese through messaging with LINE ..lol

Anyway additional advice is if you do not have a Japan address.. Do set up a Tenso account ..
By Japan law, they will need to verify you ID .. you could just take a pic of your ID and upload to them ..
The approval is pretty fast..
After you got your Japan address on Tenso .. take a snap shot of it .. and bring it with you :D
It comes in handy if you ever go for any preorder event (of other groups) that require your Japan address so that they can send the CDs to your when it release when you fill up the preorder form :D

#230 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hey Ares that was so helpful! Google translate man lol.
Well yeah I manage to register an account and put my apartment address in. Now I gues I have to wait till the 12th to purchase the box set! How do you. Actually go about purchasing it.. Anyways ill see what happens on the 12th if manage to figure it out somehow. Again thanks Area I love you!!

#231 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

^ .. it is actually bidding .. but no worries .. I haven't heard of anyone losing unless maybe for Duu and maybe Chiichan .. which may be higher in demand ..
You will bid for who you want to have your cheki with .. then you got to wait for the result .. they will send an email to your on your bid..
They will send you an email for the result ..
then after that if you win, you got to log in to confirm the order by confirming the delivery address and making payment by the time limited they state :D
Then after you done everything .. they will send an confirmation email to you :D

#232 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

^ Thanks! All done  :itadakimasu:

I bidded for Chi Chan! lol. I'm half hoping I don't win because 9000 yen is kind of a lot but If I win I'm also very happy, just have to eat cup ramen for a few days.  

Anyways thanks again and you're right Duu sold out quick.

-----------

Private message me if anyone wants a heavily discounted box set from me :D.

#233 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

Note that when they send you the verification/payment details mail you have a very short time frame to pay for it or otherwise the order is cancelled. Last time I had to pay it before the end of the next day the mail arrived and this time my order got cancelled because they asked for it to be paid at the end of the same frikkin' day the mail arrived and I hadn't even checked it yet. Also, I wonder how their system works since even though Kudou's is sold out, Maachan's isn't. A lot of people (including me) lost the lottery for her cheki so how is it still available? Did that many people failed to make their payment? Like, I understand if they would keep some tickets back for the 2nd round, but clearly that's not what happening since Kudou's is immediately sold out.

#234 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:23 AM

Hey man! Thanks for that.
Yeah maybe they want to give everyone an opportunity for a specific member. How many chekis have you taken?? Anyways yeah im going broke here in Japan pretty quick so I dont jnow if the 9k yen is worth it. I dont love Chi chan enough :(. Now if its Karin or Manakan thry can take my kidney and more!!

#235 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

My goal is to get a 2 shot with all my favorite members but up till now I just have Chiichan (I want a MoMusu edition too so applying this time as well!), Harunan, Akane, Karin and Tomoko (Juice's cheki are random, hence why I did not get Akari). Also a group shot with Fukuchan, Sakura, Akane, Maachan, Miki and Harunan. I've been waiting for a Maachan 2shot for ages so really hope I don't lose the lottery again.

#236 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:13 AM

Woooow! Well I have zero. :( and I just lost the lottery for Chi Chan..I think I aimed too high for the current ace of MM lol. Anyways yeah im gonna test my luck out with a Tsubaki girl. But seems like you can only apply once per event. Hope you got lucky man!!

#237 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:23 AM

You have two chances to apply, but the first one already went past. I actually won Chii's the first one and lost Maa's, but failed to pay and lost the chance. Today the results for the 2nd one came in and I lost Chii's but won Maachan's, lol. Didn't have Maa's yet and already have Chii's so it's alright. Look at it this way, you saved yourself 9000 yen :/. The box set this time around is incredibly expensive. Tsubaki should be a lot easier, yeah.

#238 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

YEP! I just won!! WOOOO! Ok now I get to talk about nature and stuff with Mizuho chan :D!  Do you get to even get to talk to them or is it take picture and get the hell out lol? It will be fun to see what its like since i've never been before. Oh There's also an Airi event on tomorrow. You know how this works? heres the link for the ticket http://www.gorakudoh...et/event/13526/. Its for her photobook thingie. Do you get to have a hand shake with her and a signed copy? If its just watching her talk about the photobook I will definitely pass. Also CONGRATS with Maa chan. Thats a big name lol.

#239 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:24 AM

If you got a cheki with Mizuho there won't be much time to talk about anything, since they'll be taking your picture, lol. You can say something short as you walk in and make your way to sit next to them or maybe they'll say something to you (Harunan told me "Long time no see!") but once you sit down you might only get something short in because they can't exactly shoot your pic if you're talking. If you want to have a 7 second interaction with them you're better off  buying a handshake ticket off of someone for a certain time slot, since they'll be doing that on the same day.

#240 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

Im sorry Mizuho but they dont want to take my money :(. I tried to pay 3 times last night by credit card but kept getting error and just pending on my credit card. Lol now my credit card is blocked mannnn! Oh wells 9k yen saved!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users