• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#201 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2017 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

Will the goods line be obvious for tomorrows budokan? Its my first time attending a concert..also are the doors where you enter clear? I suppose i could always ask staff if im not sure where to go

It will be very visible and packed with fans. Everything is pretty obvious once you get there. I hope I will be there around 2PM but I will see.

#202 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 768 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

When do the Autumn tours get announced usually? I'm going from the 22nd of October - 4th of November so I'm hoping to catch some concerts! I'm pretty sure they're usually announced in the next month or two??

A temporary schedule for the autumn tour was already out

19402224_830990783731154_416310600855269

There will be Okayama(28 Oct), Takamatsu(29 Oct) and Yokohama(3 Nov) shows between 22nd Oct and 4th Nov

#203 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:23 AM

I made it too the goods line lol

#204 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2017 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:07 AM

^I am dropping off my luggage now. Please check your messages

#205 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1394 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:37 AM

You guys got any decent seats? Very excited for the concert, been a while since the Yokohama one at the start of the tour! If any people are up for karaoke hit me up, plenty of cheap places with the original MVs if you know where to look.

#206 Kanriku

Kanriku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

When do the Autumn tours get announced usually? I'm going from the 22nd of October - 4th of November so I'm hoping to catch some concerts! I'm pretty sure they're usually announced in the next month or two??

There will be Okayama(28 Oct), Takamatsu(29 Oct) and Yokohama(3 Nov) shows between 22nd Oct and 4th Nov

Thank you so much! Any chance you know whether any other H!P tours have been announced?? (Angerme specifically) or where you find the information for these out??? Thanks! 

*Ikura Erina* *Kaga Kaede* *Kanazawa Tomoko* *Takeuchi Akari* *Murota Mizuki*

#207 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2017 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

You guys got any decent seats? Very excited for the concert, been a while since the Yokohama one at the start of the tour! If any people are up for karaoke hit me up, plenty of cheap places with the original MVs if you know where to look.

My seat was pretty good, better than last time, sadly I have to get back to my hotel

#208 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 768 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

Thank you so much! Any chance you know whether any other H!P tours have been announced?? (Angerme specifically) or where you find the information for these out??? Thanks! 

I am not sure about the other H!P tours at this moment

btw, the MM Autumn concert tour has been officially announced at the Nippon Budokan show and on the Hello!Project website today

Please check my post

http://www.hello-onl...orning-musume。/

#209 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1394 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Btw, anyone else saw Juice Juice, Tanaka and I believe even Takahashi Ai watching from the middle seats on the second floor? I was on the ground floor in front of the center stage so if I turned around they were quite visible, there was this one guys one row ahead of me who kept looking at someone there (Maybe Sayu?) through his binoculars even whilst Morning Musume was performing -.-;;

#210 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2017 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

^Two of the guys around me were constantly looking at the vip section with their binoculars. I did not ask them about who they saw. I could not see any faces myself but I did learn that the vip Section is a black ocean without penlights lol

#211 emilynn

emilynn

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:45 PM

no need anymore I just posted this to the tour thread but going to post here too if someone is interested: 

I am selling some extra tickets for sunday 8/6 Nakano Sun Plaza shows:

1 ticket for 15:00 HELLO! MEETING

2 tickets for 18:30 HELLO! GATHERING (I'd like to try selling these together, seats are next to each other)

I don't know the seat numbers yet, I'm able to collect the tickets at conbini when I arrive to Japan. Price is 9000yen per ticket. I can meet in Tokyo and hand over the tickets sometime around 8/4, 8/5 or 8/6(morning at venue)! I'm possibly attending some saturday shows and Tokyo Idol fes(but that might be too large and crowded to arrange meet up). 

#212 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45262 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:45 AM

A new idol event has been launched targeted at foreign tourist called "Meet The IDOL in Japan".

More information on "Meet The IDOL in Japan" event in English from Tokyo Girls Update.
PLUS! a form to get your free tickets ( only for foreigners ).
https://tokyogirlsup...l-in-japan.html

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#213 Chibishi

Chibishi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

I've done a short exchange in Nagoya, but also traveled through Osaka :) I am planning to travel for a few weeks during spring next year! I'll probably take the touristic approach (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto etc.) and in the future explore more parts such as Hokkaido and the south

VM0mgGh.png

#214 Niguritto

Niguritto

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:33 PM

Going to the hello con next Saturday in Tokyo and I was wondering what to expect since it's my first h!p concert
Since there's assigned seats I wasn't gonna get there that early but I also want to see if there's any cool goods...
Idk does anyone have advice, like something I should look out for?
Also do they just check your ticket or do they need to see more to let you in?

#215 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1394 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:17 AM

Well, if you want any of those goods you will have to get there early, since there will be a line and you don't want to be stuck in it when the concert starts. Since Sat is the first day in Tokyo it's going to be busy too. I will attend both days and might do H!P only karaoke with some people, let me know if you wanna join! They will ask for your ticket inside and check your bags but nothing else, it's quite simple.

#216 Niguritto

Niguritto

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

I see. I guess I'll get there early then, although idk if I'll end up buying anything... thanks for the tip
As for karaoke, it depends on when and where I guess. I still haven't even done karaoke with my friends yet haha

#217 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1394 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

We'll probably end up doing karaoke after the evening concert on Sunday at Round 1 in Ikebukuro (maybe Saturday evening too) since it is cheap and the rooms are great. No need to worry, many foreigners seem to think karaoke is a competition or something while here it's just a bunch of jolly people singing songs (out of tune) together.

I haven't checked out the goods this time but do the new groups have merchandise for the new members? If it's just the photos I likely won't bother.

#218 Obsidian

Obsidian

星空

• Senpai
  • 6813 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

I definitely will be in Japan from the 29th Dec into next year...hopefully I can actually make the countdown this time and not be stuck in Schipol.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#219 Niguritto

Niguritto

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

@Kinjiru
I'd rather do Saturday because I have class Monday morning >.>;
And I think it's just photos of them from the picture, yeah
Plus the new H!P DVD mag and a shirt and stuff
I'm more interested in buying stuff Wota are selling outside tbh, or trading stuff I don't want ("Ikuta Erina Oshi" badge comes to mind)
Also I kinda want a glowstick, but idk where to get one haha

#220 Obsidian

Obsidian

星空

• Senpai
  • 6813 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

Don Quixote, Yodobashi and Tokyu Hands all definitely have selections of pen-lights and glow sticks. The Akibahara Don Quixote probably has the biggest and best selection given what's at the top of it. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Japan; Hello! Project; Travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users