• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#181 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

It looks like Kobushi Factory will have release event on 6/10 at Tokyo Dome LaQua Garden Stage. Since many of you are in the area because of C-ute graduation concert I was wondering if anyone is planning to be there on Saturday.   

#182 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

I will attend it, Tokyo Dome release events are always good fun.

#183 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:59 AM

im going to the MM budokan this month, ive never attended one before, can anyone recommend how early i should get there?  im wanting to get some goods and wondering how long i should expect to be standing in line lol

Since its not a grad concert, you wont have to go there so early.
They normally start selling around 12pm/1pm japan time.
But, I would say, if you are not out to buy A LOT, its enough to go there around when they start to sell, and how long you will have to stand in line, depends, because they have around 6 cashiers so it can go both fast and slow

ahh okay thankyou!! im not looking to buy too much just a few things :)

#184 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:49 AM

oh snap! I'm down for kobushi. What's the page say? My japanese is rather terrible

#185 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

I'm going for the kobushi event on the 13th and maybe 14th instead

Posted Image

#186 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

I don't think they have an event on the 14th. Won't be able to go the one the 13th since Murota's Birthday Event is on that date but if people come to the one on the 10th we might be able to do karaoke with a small group afterwards.

#187 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

I don't think they have an event on the 14th. Won't be able to go the one the 13th since Murota's Birthday Event is on that date but if people come to the one on the 10th we might be able to do karaoke with a small group afterwards.

They do have one on the 14th, its the release date.
Just no more info than its in Tokyo yet though, but my guess is, it is in Sunshine City

Edit: updated with where

Edited by XiuChen_2199, 05 June 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Posted Image

#188 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

I will attend it, Tokyo Dome release events are always good fun.

I will most likely attend 15:15 session.

Probably far back since I'd like to keep my C-ute fan relationship clean till the end.  :lol: 

#189 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

I arrived in Japan today and I am staying less than 10 minutes walking distance from Shibuya. It is strange to finally see Shibuya crossing with my own eyes but I'm sad there's no Hello! Project single being promoted there right now, maybe with Kobushi Factory releasing next week I will get to witness it (if they still promote like this).
I will be attending C-utes concert too, dragging my partner along even though he doesn't know any C-ute songs he's willing to learn before the concert.

#190 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

^ I exactly know what you mean. Finally seeing all these places for the first time made me so happy haha.

Get him to learn the ones they'll definitely do like Jump and Dance de Bakoon and stuff. 

Currently staying in Osaka and Kyoto, but I'll be back around the 10th or 11th in Tokyo. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#191 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

@liam I am currently sitting on a public toilet listening to jidada dansu, they still play it at a lot of places.

If anyone is currently at Laqcua, go to the lady on the right for good numbers, one in the middle only gave me terrible ones. Just chilling near the Jump shop if people wanted to hang out.

#192 RoyalBlue

RoyalBlue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:06 AM

Just got my ticket from No Country for Tall Men Exports and heading back to Shibuya.

I heard from him people have been lining up for goods since yesterday, wow! Anyway, do they allow cameras into Arena if they're turned off and in a bag or should I drop my camera off at my accomodation?

#193 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

Who else is going to MM's Budokan on the 23rd? I will arrive at the goods line after they have opened this time, I will be going from Nara so I am not sure when I will get there yet. 

#194 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

I will be going, but since I have work there is no way I'll be able to line up for any goods. Usually takes ages with Morning concerts :c03:

#195 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

^I know, last time I was there at 8am but this time I don't really care about goods. I will just buy the visual book and possibly some photos if they are still in stock when I get there. But that is great! I bet there will be other fans there too, there always is.

#196 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

Im going to budokan...what time does the goods line open? I was thinking of getting there at 12 or 1pm

#197 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

^They opened a bit before 12 last time I was there, if my memory is correct.

#198 Kanriku

Kanriku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:01 PM

When do the Autumn tours get announced usually? I'm going from the 22nd of October - 4th of November so I'm hoping to catch some concerts! I'm pretty sure they're usually announced in the next month or two??

*Ikura Erina* *Kaga Kaede* *Kanazawa Tomoko* *Takeuchi Akari* *Murota Mizuki*

#199 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Will the goods line be obvious for tomorrows budokan? Its my first time attending a concert..also are the doors where you enter clear? I suppose i could always ask staff if im not sure where to go

#200 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:22 AM

Will the goods line be obvious for tomorrows budokan? Its my first time attending a concert..also are the doors where you enter clear? I suppose i could always ask staff if im not sure where to go

Yes, it will be very visable :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users