#81 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 06:32 AM

^

^

Haven't been watching lives and stuff lately, and Riai is still my favorite of the two, but I agree, even if Tako didn't get any interesting lines, my interest in her rose dramatically just by watching her in action, especially in Pop Music. Literally went from "so that new member that likes octopuses lol ok" to "Ooooh, I definitely want to see more from her! She seems unexpectedly charming all of a sudden". It's not that I disliked her before but I wasn't really paying attention to her, yet she seems pretty good with the camera and I'm in!

I just looked at the color coded version of JJs last single and I feel like Up-front forgot Tako could do this: 

https://youtu.be/ExAdSVd-6gs?t=402

:offtopic: but thanks for reminding me how amazing Anna was at that test ugh it hurts all over again

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#82 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 03:54 PM

Strange, I feel that her facial expressions during performance are among the weakest in the Hello!Project (like, excepting a few KSS).  She always looks somewhere between scared and angry during performance.  When she was brand new, the older members always introduced her as, "Always with her whole heart" and I get where that comes from, but to me it comes across as "too serious" for idol performance.  If she was break-dancing with that kind of facial expression I'd say she was doing fine...

+

She definitely has the physical ability to dance, but she's always in one mode, "snappy" regardless of what she's doing or what the song is. 

=

I think she will be great once she settles down and starts connecting what the song is, to how she should perform. But I guess people just receive things differently.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#83 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 10:33 PM

It's so weird,i had no interest in her at all but after seeing her perform for awhile I too have much more interest in her! There is just something about her~

#84 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:41 PM

The words is "Charming Point"

#85 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:41 AM

I feel she comes across as a "deer in highlights" and doesn't seem to know how to use her facial expressions.

#86 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:51 PM

To be fair, she's still a baby. Her expressions could be better, she could be less stiff in general, but I'm confident that Juice=Juice is the best group for her to improve in.

Back in the day, Aarii was one of the "weaker" singers, now she's pretty good. Yuka was awkward, but she became a real spokeperson. Yanamin was charismatic, but Juice brought out the sexiness in her.

Yume will grow, I'm certain.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#87 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:08 PM

I am so smitten with this girl. I think she is probably the expression queen of HP right now, because she does it so naturally. And the japanese fans, in the comments, seem to be warming up to her too. Enjoy:

#88 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:32 PM

I was fearing that they won't upload another juice=juice solo and then they show up my favorite, she's so sweet.

#89 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 08:34 PM

she sounds so good!

#90 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 11:06 PM

She's in a little bit over her head here, which makes her even more adorable. Enjoy:

#91 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:59 PM

As anticipated from over a year ago, any attempt to keep up with her blogs is a constant stream to adjust to present conditions even before accounting for her long-winded musings or recounting of her dreams. However, as is notable from recent interactions, Tako-chan's adventurous eating habits may be catching up to her since she's recently noted in her blogs that she's been getting canker sores and that it has been interfering in her ability to enjoy trying new foods.

It is still amusing though that she'd contemplate how she regularly gets sores in the same breath that she'd regale her consumption of wasabi or peppers

#92 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:13 AM

I'll just leave this here......

#93 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 09:58 PM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#94 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:09 AM

#95 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 12:11 PM

This song is a winner bet for cute and active girls  <3

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#96 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:57 PM

Tako-chan made a tower of her octopus plushies as part of her Solo Fest performance but it came tumbling down. Pretty sure that's why she didn't win MVP. Later, they all got together and reflected on what went wrong.

Attached Files

#97 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 07:28 PM

Tako is the clear moral winner of this edition. 

Only damm rules of gravity could beat her.   :angry:

Edit:

Can you imagine that when the tower of octopuses collapsed, Yafuzo ran out of backstage, placed them well, and ran back?

Would be the cutest thing ever.  

Let me dream. 

#98 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 06:59 AM

Yume is getting a serialization in the monthly magazine "Aqua Life", beginning with the October issue (going on sale in September). The series is titled "Juice=Juice Kudo no Mezase, Takonpu!" (Juice=Juice工藤由愛のめざせ、タコンプ!)

https://twitter.com/...992015667515392
Uqj2GM9l.jpeg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#99 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 05:37 PM

I love it when the girls' hobbies, passions or schtick turns into work.

#100 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 06:36 PM

Juice=Juice

Q: Please tell us a movie you recommend.

Kudo Yume
p2xLQFP.png

"Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish"

Oh my, i love this movie.   <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users