Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

Mouzz: Here's a task...

How to find real fairies

https://exemplore.co...nd-Real-Fairies

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#223 Mouz

Mouz

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Mouzz: Here's a task...

How to find real fairies

https://exemplore.co...nd-Real-Fairies

cool that keeps me busy for awhile (i won't stop till i find the Mahiro Fairie)  :w00t:

#224 edson massao

edson massao

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

Wow, I thought it was offline due to some copyright issue :ph34r:

Let's surf in Youtube ^^;

#225 Seiyuki

Seiyuki

~☆さゆえり☆~

• Senpai
  • 655 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

This is my current fairy hahaha (Flower is great!)

Posted Image

#226 Mouz

Mouz

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

heyyyyyyy Matt i found the Mahiro fairy  :w00t:

#227 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

Hahahaha. I knew you would :)

Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#228 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Everything's back to normal

Ayaya3.jpg

#229 feketekavics

feketekavics

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

^Thanks

SBR = Sayashi Beautiful Riho

#230 Suteki

Suteki

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

hello, the new traker still work? i become really happy whend saw this post whit a new traker to ours idols, but whend tryed sing up, never got the e-mail to confirm my acount. Is the e-mail autosend or i have to wait until a admind send me the confirmation mail?

Sorry my english very bad, and thank you so much for work in a new traker

#231 suzukafan

suzukafan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

hello, the new traker still work? i become really happy whend saw this post whit a new traker to ours idols, but whend tryed sing up, never got the e-mail to confirm my acount. Is the e-mail autosend or i have to wait until a admind send me the confirmation mail?

Sorry my english very bad, and thank you so much for work in a new traker

Have the problem been solved? I don't remember any delay back when I signed up, but that was a long time ago.

Have you done the normal checks:  checked any spamfilter and made absolutely sure you didn't misspell your email address?

#232 Suteki

Suteki

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

Have the problem been solved? I don't remember any delay back when I signed up, but that was a long time ago.

Have you done the normal checks:  checked any spamfilter and made absolutely sure you didn't misspell your email address?

Yay. after read your reply, i tried singup again whit the same email, but still didnt got confirmation e-mail. so after i singup whit a diferent mail and work. Maybe @live adrres is bloking aidoru online mails. but gmail admit it.

Thank you so much for help me. now i can see my favorite idols again :D

Yay. after read your reply, i tried singup again and didnt got any confirmation mail again, also tried the resend confirmation mail options and nothing, so i singup whit a diferent mail and got it, maybe hotmail is bloking aidoru-online, but gmail work fine.

Thank a lot for your help. saved my life :D

ops sorry for the double reply, got a bluescrren in middle of the reply and i believed taht the first reply didnt post XD

#233 ume

ume

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

I had to try three different mail addresses until I got the verification mail. Thanks to the header information in the verification mail, I found the reason why many mail providers don't accept the mails. The aidoru-online.org mail server is not configured properly. To fix the issue, a reverse DNS entry for IP 178.32.7.57 pointing to aidoru-online.org should be made. (If in doubt, check https://mxtoolbox.co...e-dns-mismatch)

#234 ginetele

ginetele

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

I just came here to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your hard work, the site is a blessing and I cannot thank you enough  :respect:  :wub:

48 Family
Kami oshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama
OshimenYuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo, Jurina
Hello!Project
Top members: Suzuki Airi, Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Wada Ayaka OG members: Reina, Risako, Mari, Charmy, Risa, Meimi

#235 Warden John

Warden John

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me.  I have been banned from aidoru-online for having multiple accounts.  I made the second to see if the sight was down, but turns out I was using the wrong password for my original account.  I never did anything with the second account and should of deleted it, but didn't realize it would get me banned.  If someone could help me out, my User Name is Warden_John on their site, and that is the account I would like to continue to use if possible.  Any advise as to what to do or who to contact to get back in is appreciated.  All I want to do is enjoy JPOP again like I did before, I don't mean to cause any problems.  Thanks you to all who try and help me out.  If they need more information, I will be glad to provide it.

#236 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

Your account has been re-enabled. Please be more careful next time.

Internet killed common sense.

#237 Warden John

Warden John

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

Thank you very much.  It will not happen again.  I appreciate you letting me back on.  Once again thank you!

#238 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:38 AM

the only way to open this site now is to change the time on your local computer (to an earlier day like Jun 30) to open this site

capturefjqhy.jpg

captureody6p.png

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#239 AngelWin14

AngelWin14

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:45 AM

what's going on??

#240 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:52 AM

that:

aidoru-online.org  its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, 2 July 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.

If you want to open the site anyway change your local PC time to yesterday/last month and it should work until it gets fixed

that's how it looks on firefox

capturen1p8g.png

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users