• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#181 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 09:11 AM

(whispers) It's going to be full of H!P stuff again.

#182 manalqua

manalqua

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:58 AM

Deeply thank you verry much! At this moment, I didn t notice any bug. ^^

#183 Genboy

Genboy

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:15 PM

First post here. Thank you for making this site, I know this is still in infancy, but i have experienced a bug like this pic below

aidorubug_zpsfdcxa65l.png

This is happened frequently. fyi i don't use adblock but I use Privacy Badger, Disconnect, plus Ghostery addon.

#184 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

Already Registered!

My username is StrikeFreedom1227  ^_^

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#185 Wunwunwun :D

Wunwunwun :D

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

Thank you so much for the new tracker! :)

#186 Chriswatch

Chriswatch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:12 PM

I knew i'd find something on the forums about the tracker missing.  Thx everyone for all your efforts on keeping the community alive!

#187 omona

omona

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

Actually I already followed the link and singed up :)

but just came here to show my appreciation/thankfulness to all of your effort here and make the old file to be back alive again :)

thanks for a million time :) 

#188 JuiceForTheSoul

JuiceForTheSoul

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 12:07 AM

Thank you hugely from the bottom of my small heart.

#189 Moe-ruu

Moe-ruu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

Thank you so much for the tracker! :good:

#190 Reina_fan

Reina_fan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:44 AM

?

Posted Image
My first attempt at a self-made sig - yeah, pretty basic but you gotta start somewhere!

#191 jamie r

jamie r

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:07 AM

Thank you so much  :sob:

#192 fuminari

fuminari

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hey guys, need some help here. My IP was blocked at the new torrent page and i have no idea who to contact regarding that.

I was prompt that i was creating multiple user and my suspect that is that my Chrome crashed and relaunch, that may trigger the page to reload again.

I doesn't have any intention of doing so and now i cant find any way of getting in touch with admin/moderator there.

#193 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

I accidentally forgot my password and tried to log-in incorrectly too many times and now I'm getting a "come back again some day" message whenever I try to access the site. :(  Does anyone know how long this lasts?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#194 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:53 PM

omg the tracker is back! thank you so much!!!!!

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#195 Sakamichi

Sakamichi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Hi guys This is my first time to post on this thread (even on hello!online).

I happened to know Aidoru!Online, and I'm happy to help by uploading videos especially for Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46.

I might also be able to upload 48 groups' tv show as well. The thing is that I don't really know about torrent files though I do have videos.

All videos do not contain any subtitles which I could add only in english later. I know torrent files are all about keeping sharing data so instead I'm thinking about creating a website that allows viewers to download videos like tv show, music video, concert or whatever. I might need someone's help about it  :(

Does anybody have an idea about how Aidoru!Online works and what i should do? i also need to download at the same time right?

Thanks

#196 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:46 AM

Does anybody have an idea about how Aidoru!Online works and what i should do? i also need to download at the same time right?

If you have original files that were never shared before by anyone and you are sharing them on a!o tracker, you don't need to download them. Basically there are only 3 steps: (1) create a torrent file in torrent client by specifying which files or folders you want to share (2) upload that torrent file to the tracker, so it will generate a torrent release page and new torrent file (3) download that new torrent file generated by the tracker, open it in torrent client and specify it to download to the folder where your original files were, then let it check hash (for data consistency) and once it shows 100% leave it running, so that users can connect to you and download the files. It's like any other p2p program, but you share torrent files instead of magnet links or shared files indexed list file.

Edited by arwald, 30 December 2016 - 07:02 PM.

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#197 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:37 PM

This leaves Sakamichi with the problem of what to do with the subs once they're releasable, given that A!O supports neither torrent rerolling nor peer notification on duplicate/re-release/batch upload.

#198 Sakamichi

Sakamichi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

If you have the files and you are sharing them on a!o tracker, you don't need to download them. Basically there are only 3 steps: (1) create a torrent file in torrent client by specifying which files or folders you want to share (2) upload that torrent file to the tracker, so it will generate a torrent release page and new torrent file (3) download that new torrent file generated by the tracker, open it in torrent client and specify it to download to the folder where your original files were, then let it check hash (for data consistency) and once it shows 100% leave it running, so that users can connect to you and download the files. It's like any other p2p program, but you share torrent files instead of magnet links or shared files indexed list file.

Hi arwald i just sent a reply 

This leaves Sakamichi with the problem of what to do with the subs once they're releasable, given that A!O supports neither torrent rerolling nor peer notification on duplicate/re-release/batch upload.

Hi xibo, im a very beginner of dealing with torrent files can you explain it a bit more? :(

#199 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:43 PM

First off, if you want to share the files before you subtitle them, you should follow arwald's proposal.

Once you've done so peers should start to connect to your torrent client over some time.

If you're lucky, after some completed uploads other peers will seed your file, saving you the bandwidth to do so on your own.

Later, when you consider your subtitles to be "releasable", they need to get into the torrent file. However, A!O does not support torrent file updating. This leaves with with three options:

1. If it's softsubs, the ASS file is so small that you could post it as an attachment to the forums (this one in the corresponing group's thread, or A!O's forums) and link that attachment from either the torrent's description, or a comment to the torrent's page. Peers that have already downloaded the torrent will however not be notified about either and therefore not notice the subtitles becoming available.

Also, if you post the ASS files on the H!O discussion thread for that group, it has a chance to turn that thread into a mess with the attachment posts and "thanks" posts thereto. A corresponding thread in A!O will not interrupt group discussion which doesn't exist there anyways, but will likely be even more chaotic. And I guess far less people look into A!O's forums than into this one.

2. Create a new torrent with the subtitled video file. Once again, peers that downloaded the original file will not be noticed... They might either not notice the new file becoming available at all or they might ignore it because they believe to already have the content anyway...

...This is especially the case for shows that get sub-section-torrents like AKBingo, SKE48 Sekai Seifuku Joshi, the Girls Live, HaroSute, and so on where people upload individual performances that are part of each episode: e.g. for AKBingo, the endings are often extracted and uploaded individually.

Those shows also have the tendency to be available in multiple variants, too ("720P", "1080P", "60FPS", "6k VBR", "3k VBR", "TS", ...). So even if a user that downloaded your orignal file "notices" your new upload, this user might think it's just another variant and ignore it.

The way other sites handle this is to allow the uploader (and an admin) to "reroll" a torrent. I.e. the old torrent file becomes invalid and a new one replaces it. All peers that attempt to announce the old torrent are sent a PM by the torrent tracker that tells them they have to update their torrent file.

3. Make a torrent with only the softsub file. Unless it's just a small number of subtitle files or a batch torrent however, it's unfeasible as it doesn't scale. Even if it's just a tiny file it still requires a seed slot and therefore prevents peers from sharing other contents.

For more on seed slot contestation + network effect see this post and this post by me.

---

I said you would need to get the subtitles into the torrent once you considered the subtitles to be "releasable", but most likely they are not error-free by then and when you look at them half a year later, you'll notice there's some mistakes in them. Or maybe something "in the future" requires a term to be translated in a special way, and you didn't know that when you originally translated the content. What to do? Fixing it might be easy by then, but you still want the other users with your files to notice that you changed something...

#200 ohayooo

ohayooo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:53 PM

thanks a lot 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users