• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ezterrell

ezterrell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:41 PM

I guess I will elaborate on why I chose to start this thread. After making a couple recent posts in the "Had a bad day?" thread. I have realized something important. The only thing we can always count on having. Is our memories of the moments that made us the happiest. Such as meeting your favorite Idol for the first time. The times we managed to do something which made our favorite Idols smile!! The times we did something that made them laugh. Knowing that we got to share in something that made them very happy as well as us. Those moments with our family or friends. That always make us smile when we think about them. I know what my happiest memories are, but I would love to hear other peoples stories as well. We may lose all the physical things that make us happy. All the things we have collected which make us happy might disappear. But those memories will always be there. Some people might argue against that. Since your memory can be lost as well. But not if you share those memories with others. Then those memories become immortalized stories passed from one person to the next. So they will never truly disappear.

Let's share them with each other and future fans as well. Post those moments and memories in this thread. Let's begin making those moments and memories truly last forever!!! Let's make those moments and memories truly "IMMORTAL!!"

Let's make them become the stories that future generations of fans will talk about. Like we do the myths and legends of today. Let's make sure they are never truly lost or forgotten!!!!

This is my new siggy. Anyone who likes it may use it also.

#2 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:37 PM

Wow I am such a slowpoke. I had meant on writing the day you made the thread. Better late than never I guess. I used to have one day that was “the best day of my life.” Due to Suzuki Kanon graduating, Takagi Sayuki looking at me and more I am these days not so sure. I guess I in a way have 3 best days now and the biggest adventure of my life as my happiest moment now. So I will take a walk down the memory lane to my first best day of my life.

As a child I used to have nightmares about roller coasters and amusement parks. They were always about specific rides that I had been on and the nightmares took place pretty much my entire childhood. So when one of the rides I had a nightmare about one day broke, injuring 30 people I was not impressed. I still rode things, but I only had 2 rollercoasters that I dared to ride and as one was for kids that one would be off limits.

In 2011 it would be my last week at that particular school and we were all going to go to the amusement park. (Pretty sure it was a Monday.) I had dreaded this for a long time not wanting to go. One of my friends said that she would take care of me and that we could just be me and her. We did not tell my other friends about this and as we exited the buss we went on to do our own thing. We walked to the only roller coaster and my traditional “kick-starter ride.” We stood in line when two of the teacher at the school told us “Don’t scream like old women now so that they think it is us!” It was only after the ride that I understood that they had been sitting behind us! The day was off to a great start and we had a lot of fun.

Then she dragged me along to a scary roller coaster ride, one I had never dared to go on before. It would have sections upside down and I hated being upside down let alone on a ride! In line I flipped and I nearly started crying. 15-year-old me was a total badass who never cried and then I was suddenly a mess. Once I sat down I knew it was too late to change my mind and I was no longer nervous. The rid ended up being fantastic. I laughed the whole way and we quickly ran back in line. That was when I really started enjoying myself. We ran around going to that coaster several times and then we went to the wooden one and it was just as fun. Our third time on the wooden one it started to rain. It hurt a bit because of the speeds so when we waited for them to allow us to get off we had rain pouring down us. Suddenly the teens in front yelled:

“But for ¤#*@# drive us inside!!”

Me and my friend laughed like crazy as so did the staff. We all looked like drenched cats. Then we went to the free-fall attraction and the reversed free-fall one. In line for the reversed one I was nervous again. I had never been on a ride like that before. A young kid behind me looked very nervous. She did not get to go on our section. So once I got down and was very happy I gave her a thumbs up sign. She seemed to relax at that and ran to sit down. At this point I was obviously over my fear of various rides. My friend had told me that she would never force me on the new free-fall ride that is the tallest one in Europe. When the ride stopped before the drop my friend was the one freaking out. Roles had become reversed. Personally I found it a bit boring in comparison to the other things there. A day goes by quickly when you have fun and I am not sure if I have ever laughed so much in a day. No future visits to that park were able to compete with the one in 2011. It was just so perfect fun and an all-around great experience. I overcame my fears and now love roller coasters.  ^-^

#3 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:23 AM

My happiest memories are:

- When I was laughing with my best friend 

- When I adopted my cat

- When I met my favorite Youtubers (Joey the Anime man, Akidearest)

- When I subscribed to HO! 

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users