• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:27 PM

Hi :D It's my first time here :) I wrote some before but not here.

Let me share this one. It's my first series.

Here goes the first chapter.

Chapter 1: The 26th!

“Happy Birthday! Please accept these flowers and gift I carefully picked for you…”

There was a short pause. He carefully choose his words because he wants it tonight.

It was definitely tonight.

“You’re legal now… you’re allowed to date from now, isn’t it?”

“Ah, Uuh—nn…” It was a short positive response. She didn’t expect it. Today, she just turned 26.

Legal? Allowed to date? Even teenagers are (emotionally) allowed to fall in love. At 26 years old, isn’t it late already?

“We’ve seen each other a couple of times. My sister would often invite you at home so you could teach her to cook. Every time the two of you prepares a meal it would always be me and our younger brother eating those...”

“Those were really delicious”

He smiled while still looking straight to the eyes of the girl in front of him. Later, she won’t be just a “girl” he had known for years. His sister’s friend whom he was watching from afar... for quite a long time now.

“I told you how I feel towards you. That feeling grew stronger by day.”

“Kyyaaahhhh!!!” A short distraction. One of the girls in attendance screamed.
Ohh, one of the women, I mean. They are no girls anymore. Most of them in their mid 20s and at the height of their respective careers.

Everyone was in the middle of the dinner hall. They were frolicking, chit chatting, laughing, enjoying when a guy carrying flowers and a gift box came and went straight to the birthday girl. Five minutes have passed since then. All ears to the guy who is in the middle of his confession.

“I understand your polite no to my date invitations. Even to dinners with the presence of my sister. You were an idol after all, bound to a love-ban contract. More than that, you know your responsibility and stayed faithful.”

He took a deep breath. His heart was pounding madly in his chest. He needed to calm it down... even just a little.

“I even asked my sister to cover up for us if you happen to accept and secretly date... Ah, Mizuki just hit me hard. I didn’t know she could get that violent protecting a Musume.” He adjusted his tone, joking a little to loosen things up. Still, he is serious… seriously in love to the 26-year old girl (woman) in front of him.

“Even when you turned me down, I still continued giving you flowers, gifts… love letters on your Birthday, Valentines, Christmas and in other opportunities I had. I never really got a reply but just a Thank You card every year-end. Giving up was not an option, I even cockily thought you’ll eventually fall for me and go on secret dates.” That was the longest he had held his breathing.

He then grasped her hands, which were still carrying the flowers and gift, looked down and continued.

“When you graduated from Morning Musume., I thought it was my chance… but I was wrong. They kept you in a love-ban contract and became busier with tours and camps. This time with Sayashi.”

He took another deep breath and looked at her.

“Good that it only disallowed you until your last day as a 25-year old. Aahhhh, I thought I’ll wait forever.”

He ruffled his hair with his right hand as he became a little more nervous, kept his left holding his love's fingers and stepped a little closer.

"Ayumi, for the past year we could only talk thru LINE and sometimes when you visit Mizuki at home. You never directly told me how you feel towards me. I just assumed."

At the last short pause, he cleared his mind and focused his gaze on her...

"I want to make everything formal tonight."

His hands found the sides of her face, cupped her cheeks, jaws and a little of her neck. And moved his face closer to hers...

...and they locked lips.

Chapter 2: Rock-Solid!

"I'M HOME!!!"

Ayumi was so excited that she even rang the doorbell thrice. Her brother, who opened the gate, was a little furious.

What made him irritated was the three long presses his sister made. He was in his room, in front of his laptop, trying to finish some work he brought home. It was 99% finished and he was about to make a quick run on everything to finalize when Ishida-chan RANG the doorbell.

"Yahh!!! Ayumi!!! What's wrong with you!!!" He scolded his younger sister as he opened the gate.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh!" Startled. He was surprised to find a different girl in front of him.

She was taller, more plump, better-shaped, with longer hair, sleepy eyes but wore glasses like Ayumi.

"Onii-san!" Ayumi blurted out and put a wild grin on her face as she (un)hid herself from Mizuki's back.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." He bowed his head and softly spoke to the lady while trying his best to not lose his temper over the overly excited Ayumi. He, then, warmly welcomed the girls and gestured them to enter. Still, trying to ignore his wildly grinning younger sister.

Everyone has entered the house. Ishi-papa and Ishi-mama accompanied them at inside to the living room. The siblings were still outside.

Ayumi was left at the gate still smiling. Her watery brown eyes, which have become smaller as she grins were fixed at her brother's face.
Big brother, who got a little angry, whose hands at his waist, took one, big, deep breath and looked at her calmly.

He moved closer to Ayumi, smiled and hugged his sister.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Ayumiiii!!! So how's my spoiled little sister!?" The older Ishida asked as he tightly hugged Ayumi and ruffled her hair. He kept his eyes locked on her. His arms around her small frame.

He loves her so much. Yes, siblings do have a special bond but theirs are incomparable. They support each other on whatever direction they head into. It's a rock-solid brother-sister relationship.

Back when they were kids, he would always look after her.
His sister is playful and clumsy. She laughs a lot, smiles a lot.

They would play hide and seek and he would always be the seeker. Other times, he would tease her, run ahead and make her chase him.

"Ayumi, let's play!"

Onii-san! wait!

"Ayumi, this is how you write your name."

Onii-san! what is this? help me!!

"Ayumi, that's wrong, this is how you do it."

Onii-san! again, again, again!

They surely played a lot. Even now. But this time it's the other way around.

Ayumi would seek him -- seek his advice on everything she's curious about. Ayumi would tease him and would run ahead -- now he is chasing her, watching her from behind, and seeing her fulfill her dreams. Well, he's not far behind. It's just that, he is a normal guy, part of the society. Out of the limelight but equally successful as his idol-sister.

Ayumi, what do you think?

Onii-san! will I be alright?

Ayumi, do your best! I'm cheering for you!

Onii-san! Good luck on your presentation!

Ayumi, you did well! That dance was great!

Onii-san! Congratulations! You did it! YAY!!!

At present, both are young adults. Now, it is more of a give and take. Given his sister's love-ban contract, he would take him to dates and teach her how to act. He doesn't want his sister to grow ignorant of dating. Someday she'll stop being an idol. He doesn't want her to go reckless when it comes. Ayumi, in return, advices her brother on how to handle a woman. A woman, you read it right. Of course, she doesn't want her brother to go after many.

Ayumi, here take my hand.

Onii-san! I want to cling on you!

Ayumi, you don't say yes to everything.

Onii-san! I want something special!

Ayumi, choose the guy carefully. I won't forgive anyone who would make you cry.

Onii-san! hahaha, you're too timid! Loosen up a bit!

Ayumi is too frugal that she doesn't even spend a lot on clothes. Though idols are suppose to because of the nature of their work, she is just too stubborn and obsess on not spending money. That's why big brother would buy him clothes. Oh no! Maybe the reason why she's so unfashionable. Just blame big brother Ishida, then. It's rare for guys to know what's fashionable for women. In return, the younger Ishida would buy her brother souvenirs from wherever part of the world she goes. Her trips are not just about finding face panels, fitting her face/head and taking pictures. She has a brother, who she cares so much. It would be scandalous to show Ayumi buying something for a guy. Wotas are crazy though Ayumi is faithful.

Ayumi, what do you want?

Onii-san! what do you want!?

Ayumi, thank you!

Onii-san! Thank you!

Ayumi!

Onii-san!

It is, indeed, a rock-solid brother-sister relationship.

Ayumi broke the hug, patted her brother's untidy hair and smilingly said...

"Nii-chan, I'm hungry, feed me... OK!"

To which he only replied...

"Spoiled brat!"

*Your comments are welcome. Thank you in advance :)

#2 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:12 PM

Here are the next chapters... :)

*Note: I didn't write the chapters in chronological order. But the stories are related and revolves around one.

Chapter 3: Sendai Dinner (part 1): Pictures

It was a fair weather evening of autumn. Outside was chilly but inside the house, the air-conditioner was perfectly set to a temperature just right for everyone not to get shivers nor sweat.

The girls stayed at the living room while Ayumi's parents were setting the dining place. The living room space was big enough for the girls to fit. There were not much decoration, a typical Japanese minimalist setting with wooden floor kept decently clean. A non-bulky 6-seater sofa was placed against the wall while the television set across it and a four-by-two feet glass table at the center. Each sides of the main sofa were some make shift chairs designed to accommodate more guests. On the right part of the setup, which was a few steps away, was a window covered with a thick beige curtain. At the left side, when looking through the window, is a shelf where DVDs, CDs, some books, and photo albums were kept. And at the right of it was the hall leading to the dining area and the exit.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Masa..." The princess of the house exclaimed in opposition as Maa-chan has just pulled something off the shelf. The girls, then, circled around Maa-chan. Ayumi was left sitting at the sofa looking at her band mates, who were giggling around the opened photo album.

"This is cute!!!" Mizuki's voice echoed. She was grinning wildly over a picture while the other girls were laughing and making cute faces. Ayumi, worried it was one of her embarrassing photos, went to the group, and tip-toed trying to look at the picture.

"Eeehhhhhh!!!" Ishida Ayumi's mouth was wide open again. No big deal as it was just a typical reaction of hers.

Suddenly, everyone was looking at two kids on their school gym uniform. The little girl had a puzzled innocent look on her face. The 5-year old kid was wearing shorts, a gym shirt bigger than her size, a pair of sneakers and a pink hat on her head. She was clinging on an elementary-aged boy who seemed like her big brother. Both kids has clear brown eyes, the same sparkly brown eyes. Big brother made a peace sign and had a proud smile on his face. He was wearing the same set of clothes and foot wear that only differed by gender and a cap rather than a hat. Distinctly, there was a medal hanging on the boy's neck. He sure looked smart and charismatic.

"Onii-san is cute!" Ogata Haruna made an innocent, unguarded remark that made the girls silent for a while. Two seconds after, the room was filled with giggles.

"Oi!" Mizuki poked and teased her junior.

"Don't worry, it's our private time. There couldn't be any recorders or cameras here, it's Ayumi-chan's house after all." Erina butted in and giggled awkwardly. She didn't mind the silence she

received. Erina is Erina, anyway.

"Yah, Ayumi-chan, you owe me a while ago." Even Fukumura ignored Ikuta this time.

"Your brother accidentally scolded me and something from his mouth landed on my nose." The girls laughed when Mizuki recounted the earlier scene.

"Hehe... I'm sorry Mizu-chan." Ayumi apologized as she pretended to wipe Mizuki's nose. Indeed, an act of cleaning the crime scene.
By the way, it's their private time. Mizuki and Ayumi are of the same age. They casually call each other when off cam.

"It's ok Fukumura-san. You had a good look of him. I'm envious!" Ogata at the moment was just an ordinary teenage girl. "Ayumi-san, hugged him really tight. That moment, I wanted to be Ayumi-san." And the room was filled with laughter.

"Haruna-chan! I'll surely look after you tonight!" Miki jokingly protested at her partner-in-crime as more giggles filled the place.

And so everyone continued to look at the photos... page by page.
One after another, Maa-chan pulled the photo albums until the last one.

Giggles and laughter continued with every new photos revealed. There were pictures of kindergarten Ayumi, her elementary days, at the rakuten cheer leading school, the "happy dance" times and early junior high school. There were birthday pictures, school activities pictures, and random ones. In most of the photos, she was with her brother. They were smiling, playing.

"This makes me miss my older brother. When I come home, I'll hug him really tight until he loses his breath." Mizuki jokingly said but with all honesty.
She loves her older brother, too. Even though, the older Fukumura kid is a little snobbish at times, Mizuki would often run into him and ask him to spoil her.

"Ooohhhh! LUCKY BROTHER! If I am him, I'll be more than willing to lose my breath!" Ogata made the remark while making circles in front of her chest. The joker was still at work. She might have left her idol self at Sendai Sun Plaza Hall but her humor remained. Laughter never left the room. Everyone surely enjoyed their private time.

The girls only stopped when Ayumi's Onii-san showed up. The sibling jumped out and hugged him tightly. She just wanted to take all her time to show affection.

They will be back to Tokyo tomorrow morning and she'll surely get sad again. Ayumi doesn't know when she will see him again, her family aside from mama who stays with her in Tokyo. They live more than 300 kilometers apart. An idol's job is hard and lonely, huh! They go around the country cheering up people while they themselves are cheered on in return but leaving their families in order to do so.

"It's dinner time. This way, please." Big brother politely called them as he gestured towards the hallway leading to the dining place.

The siblings were left behind again. But there was only a short conversation.

"Oi, Ayumi, eat a lot. You need to keep yourself healthy."

"Of course!!! Onii-san, I have a lot of stories tonight. You better tell me yours, too. Seems like it became bad..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Your sister has extra-ordinary powers!

...If I want to, I can make her your ex-girlfriend!"

"Oii!"

"You don't have to worry about me. The idol contract is doing you favors. Hahahaha!" Ayumi was so proud.

It wouldn't matter this time. She didn't have someone she likes, anyway. All in her mind was dance. DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
But time will come she would want this love-ban to be lifted.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Mizuki, I'm sorry. I think, I'm starting to fall in love with him..."

Chapter 4: Sendai Dinner (part 2): Beef tongue

"THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!!!"

Everyone echoed before they dig into the food prepared for them.

"Waahhh, Beef tongue!" Haruka can't contain her excitement over the well-known Miyagi delicacy as she took her first spoonful of pure happiness. The Miyagi delicacies always make her excited. She's even more excited to eat Miyagi food than perform at a Miyagi concert. Hoho! Don't worry Haru-kun(chan), Ayumi would forgive you. She'll even cook a bountiful amount for you.

"Woooww!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Ma-chan was in her usual self. Noisy, overly excited and random. She noisily asked Ayumi's parents what to eat first and showed over excitement in every reply she got but still ended up picking randomly different from what they recommended. Maa-chan was really comfortable even talking casually to Ayumi-nee-chan's parents.

"This is luxury! I wish I could cook like this. Ishida-san, Thank you very much!" Oda didn't think of it. There were four Ishidas in the house -- Father, Mother, Big Brother and Ayumi. Probably, it was for Ayumi's mama. It was Ishi-mama who cooked everything, anyway. All four of them just looked at her and smiled. Oda didn't see it as she was busy filling her plate with food. The Ishidas wouldn't mind though. They just want everyone to have a really great time eating.

I LOVE FOOD!!! AND I'LL EAT EVERYTHING I WANT!!! --- This is simply MaaSakuDuu's food principle. Just let them indulge!

Across Ayumi, who was comfortably beside her Brother, was Ogata Haruna.
She purposely sat in that spot. She finds Ishida big brother cute. So why not have the best dinner at the best spot!

Everything was so delicious that the girls ate countless servings. Who cooked those? None other than the matriarch. Food touched by the golden hands, golden chopsticks, golden spoon, golden kitchenware of Ishi-mama explodes with all goodness and goldness. You could always expect the taste to be better than Ayumi's. Obviously, Ayumi learned the art of cooking and preparing food from her mother. Who else would she learn from, no other than the woman who gave birth to her.

"Anoo, Papa!!!" Maa-chan continued to explode with randomness as she pointed to the gentleman at the far-end of the table. Oh! She just called Ayumi's father, casually as Papa.

Ishi-papa kindly looked at her. "Yes? What is it Sato-san?" He was surprisingly a timid guy, far from Ayumi's character. Or maybe because it was just their first formal meeting. Just like Ayumi, who wouldn't show herself at first.

"Ayumi... Onii-san... and Papa are the same. Same, same, same." Masaki pointed at the three Ishidas.

Eehhhh! Maa-chan, Maa-chan..." Mizuki tried to remind Maa-chan to use formal language through some gestures. But it was difficult. She was too close to Ishi-papa. She was worried he might misunderstood if she whispers or slightly pat Maa-chan.

Maa-chan continued pointing at "Papa" while trying to say something. No one could understand her as she talked with her mouth full.

"Aaaahhhhh, I got it, I got it! Maa-chan, we got our eyes from Papa." Big brother finally broke the confusion.

"That's it! That's it!" Masaki replied.

"Ahh, Ahahaha!" Mizuki looked from Papa to Ayumi then to Ayu Onii-san. They have the same eyes but Papa's tame. Ayumi's and Onii-san's are sparkly. But Brother's has a different spark from Ayumi. Naturally, something that attracts the opposite sex? What was it? She wasn't so sure but those eyes were brilliant.

Onii-san's smart, huh! He figured out Masaki-chan... Mizuki thought admiringly.

Mizuki likes looking straight to Ayumi's eyes. She admires how energy could be transmitted from Ayumi's eyes. Leader would always feel re-energized whenever she looks at Ayu's in the middle of the concert. Concerts are really tiring and it becomes more tiring at the middle of the tour. She always admires how her junior could still pull it off. Ayumi has really good stamina but more so a stronger determination to continue. What awes her the most is her ability to transmit that energy through eye contacts. MIzuki loves to look at those eyes. Ayumi and her brother has the same eyes. But the latter has something different... Something difficult to grasp at the moment.

"Here, more beef tongue." Brother offered more and passed it to Mizuki.

Mizuki shyly gave the other girls, too. Suddenly, she felt so hot. She wasn't so sure if she was blushing but she did her best to stay calm.

"Fukumura-san..." Brother called her attention. Then pointed at his own lips. Gestured something. Mizuki was puzzled and started to feel uncomfortable.

Eehhh, what is it? My lips?? What's with my lips??? She blushed a little.

"Aa, There's rice at the corner..." He clarified as he pointed at his lips mirroring the side where the mess was on Mizuki's.

"Ah, ahaha, Thank you." She blushed madly so she looked down trying to hide her pinkish face. Luckily, others didn't pay that much attention... even Ogata. Though, Haa-chin's look was fixed on Brother. Mizuki felt uneasy. She continued on her meal and tried making small talks with other girls to shrug it off. Though, from time to time she would gaze at Ayumi's brother.

He's busy joking with her sister. Just like Ayumi, he would often make hilarious faces and laugh. His eyes were glittering and his smile contagious. Mizuki couldn't help it and would smile a little whenever she catches a glimpse of his mouth. She found it so sweet of him as he followed every favor his sister would ask.

"Onii-san, beef tongue... aaahh." She called her brother and opened her mouth wide acting like a puppy to him.

"Oh oh oh, here it comes! Hahaha!" He was so comfortable beside his sister. Not minding their guests. He miss her and would spend every second talking, playing, bonding... with Ayumi, who lives some 300 kilometers away.

Sure Ayu's so spoiled. Ayumi's the only daughter, the youngest so no wonder she is treated like a princess. Mizuki is also an only daughter and even have two brothers to spoil her more -- an older and a younger one. How lucky are they!

Mizuki Fukumura continued watching the siblings. Sometimes she smiled with them. She didn't realize she was waiting for a chance. A chance to get back on Brother.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, yah, yah! wait..." She called his attention and wiped the side of his face. There were three, four grains of rice left sticking at his lower left cheek leading to the corner of his mouth. She just wiped it clean and smiled at him.

"I didn't know you're carelessly cute, too!" She giggled a little.

"I'm sorry. I can't help but look at you."

No more words were said after. The two new couples just continued smiling and laughing while finishing their meal.

Chapter 5: I love you with a perfect score of 100!

It was my first time to go there alone. Well, I was only alone while on my way. I met him there.

This wasn't our first date but I still felt so anxious...or maybe so excited. Last night I wasn't able to sleep right. I would get up, walk to my wardrobe and pick clothes. I couldn't decide what to wear.
Should I ask my Mother?
Probably, guys would know better. Maybe, they also picture their girlfriend/wife wearing this and that.
So what do Father like? Brother, too? Oohhh, come on... what do boys know?

I repeatedly walk outside my room. How many times. I don't know. Every time I did so, I would look for my Mother. But I was too shy. I didn't know how to approach her.
What should I say? How would I tell her?

"You've been walking in and out of your room for quite some time now. Are you looking for something?"

Yes I was trying to look for..., she's wrong, it isn't something, ...someone.

I didn't give a reply. My mother waited. For a while, she looked puzzled but smiled after. Maybe she read my mind.

Well, I was hoping to get her attention. She was just in the living room watching a tv program. Her favorite. I passed by a lot of times. Numerous times I did go to the kitchen, got water, drank some, had some snacks but any of it didn't help. It was past 11 o'clock in the evening and I couldn't sleep. I even went to the toilet on countless occasions. Ugh, I drank a lot of water.

"Hhmmm, you're going out tomorrow right? I remember you were telling Papa."

Still, she got no reply from me. I just stared at her. Helpless. I was so Helpless. MAMA, HELP ME!

"Ok dear, let's see..."

So she got up from the sofa and led me to my room. We entered my room and it was such a mess. My clothes were all over. Ahem! Even underwears. I was so mad at myself. I couldn't explain it. Did I unconsciously pick underwears, too? What will Mama think of me!?

I was so preoccupied by underwears that I didn't notice Mama was putting my clothes back in my closet. She carefully put back my autumn, winter and spring clothes. Set apart by season. Oh! Why haven't I thought of it? It's summer now. I should be wearing light clothes.
I felt so dumb. This date made me crazy, huh!

Mama showed me three sets. Two dresses and a pair of blouse and skirt. She also brought up two shoes. A wedge sandals and a sneaker-type both two inches in height.

"Come here my dear." She was smiling. Mama knew I was in trouble choosing clothes.

"Thank you." That was all I could muster after all. I looked at her straight in the eyes. Moved closer and hugged her.

"Okay, let's carefully choose from here."

---------------------------------------------------

At last, I arrived at the train station. A few blocks away from where we would meet.
I so could feel the excitement.

I'm happy with what I'm wearing today. Mama did help me a lot! In everything from clothes to shoes. What else? She even gave me advice. Date manners.
We've been on dates a couple of times but was this the first time Mama talked to me about this?

Well, that night my mind wasn't running fine. It was messier than my room. I was so nervous. I didn't want it to just pass by. I did prepare everything even weeks ago. The gift I gave him, clothes and shoes I wore, place we went. Everything! Literally everything including my nails, my hair, the light make up i put. I thought I had prepared everything. But there was one thing I didn't realize and only did so when that moment came.

I arrived a little early. An hour and a half earlier than agreed. So I went to a shopping arcade. I was so nervous that I decided to walk around the place to brush off my uneasiness. I had some drink and snack. Just something to put in my stomach. I wanted to greet him with all delight. And I need all the energy. It is our 100th day as a couple after all. Yes! 100 days. My first 100 days. And with our 100th I cooked something for him. I had practiced this stuff for two weeks and I definitely perfected it days ago. I was so happy. I was about to give my boyfriend a present for our 100th which I worked so hard. I couldn't think of anything but sweet. I was really, really excited. Actually, my feelings were beyond excited. My heart fluttered madly. Words weren't enough to describe how excited I really was.

Thirty minutes before our meeting, he emailed me. He'll be a little late 'cause he ran into an errand and needed to finish it. He said I don't have to worry. He'll make it and meet me. I was all fine with it. He's a hardworking man. I know how busy he is. Our date was on a weekday. Our exact 100 days as a couple. Weeks ago, I told him that we should go on a date and celebrate our 100th. I really wanted to as it was my first.

He adjusted his schedule for me. My boyfriend was hesitant to make me go on his place. He tried his best to politely tell me he'll deal with the inconvenience. We are some 300 kilometers apart, by the way. But I insisted that this time I'll be the one to take the trip. Eighty percent of the time he would travel from his place to mine. This time was part of that twenty percent. And I wanted it to be special. He is special to me, after all.

It's 7 o'clock in the evening. The time we originally agreed to meet. Moved 15 minutes forward. I was still a few blocks away from the shop we agreed to see each other. But I was on my way to the meeting place. My boyfriend emailed me minutes before. He would be there a quarter past 7.

It was a fair weather summer. Fortunately, it didn't rain. But little did I know, my tears would fall instead of rain drops.

As I passed an alley, I caught a silhouette. It was a guy carrying a child. The child was between 1 and 2 years old. Not far behind was a woman. They seemed to enjoy the moment. At the back of my mind, I thought that someday we'll be like them. A couple. I mean we'll be husband and wife. Oh, to be exact a father and a mother. I couldn't help but smile. I was dreaming that I lost sight of the way. I accidentally went to their direction. But as I got a few steps closer that dreamy smile faded. It was an understatement. It wasn't just my smile that faded. It was as if my soul left my body. I was left soulless for a moment.

My mind was left blank. I didn't know what to do. I felt nothing but all pity to myself. How did I forget that he is five years older than me. That he had two girlfriends before me. The last one he loved so much he almost married and thought of having kids with. I felt so wrong. I was so wrong. Yes, very, very wrong...

"Thank you very much for looking after my child. I was so in a hurry." The woman, who turned sideways and happened to be in her late thirties, bowed to the gentleman. She was carrying some groceries with her.

"No, I just helped. I know how hard it is to take care of kids. He's asleep now. He surely got tired from running around." A heartily laughed escaped from him. Afterwards, he opened the door of the taxi and helped the woman and the child to get in.

"I don't know how to thank you more. I am really grateful. You'll become a good father someday." She let out a big smile and the same heartily laugh before closing the door.

The young man bid goodbye and bowed in return. As he did so, he faced my direction.

It was dark so I tried to hide my messy face. But I wasn't so sure if he didn't see me. All I knew was I ran into him and hugged him really tight. I felt so bad. I cried silently and thought he cheated. How did I even think of something like this to the man who gave it his all for me. He just helped someone. He just HELPED. So that was the accidental errand he ran into earlier that time.

Why? Why did I feel so emotional? He was special. Now, it felt more than that. Have I fallen in love, deeper?

"Mizuki, what is it? what happened?" He made his hug tighter. My Boyfriend was so worried. I felt his heart pounding. Mine, too. Madder than his.

"I love you!" My lips briefly touched his. My feelings were unconstrained. I let it all out that night.

I'm sorry. It was all my fault... Both my mind and my heart's fault. I have to acknowledge it. It was something I failed to realize. I have fallen deeply in love with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users