#421 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:27 AM

oh .. ya .. lol
I forgot they had remove the cat outfit :D
I know there are plenty of better reasons for it ..
But She somehow got me worried .. even though I don't understand Japanese .. I kind of felt it ..
and I think there are other fans who felt it ..
Alright .. I hope its really nothing .. :)

#422 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:21 PM

^
^
Any ache, really. Back, foot, leg, tooth (hopefully not though).

But Fukuchan is an epic fangirl and does get emotional. She's such a lovely leader. Hopefully they were happy tears for the year ahead ^_^

As.. I.. read.. 2ch.. I.. think.. she.. has.. denied.. any.. rumour.. of.. graduation.. on.. the.. talk.. at.. Tower.. Records..

Hopefully. Because I can't help but think of RihoRiho. How she said she would be in the group for many years and then suddenly grad announcement in October, graduation in December. Idols are so unpredictable.

Here is the clip, where she denied the gradutation rumors at a Tower Records talk:

#423 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:06 AM

She has explain in the clip that she will not graduate. It was just that her words came off like an announcement to graduate. She said that she was talking about her feeling but the way she put it has confuse others so she feels really embarrassed by it. She ask the fans to ferget about it. Her parents (?) also told her off cause of her speech. I think she tried to speak her true feeling about MM and we know that she has some difficulty in expressing her feeling through words. So I think we can be assured for now that she is still not going to graduate.

My Vision concert is the best from all the concert that I have watch so far from MM. The set list, dance, clothes and the line distributions is so on point that I regret that I never went to the concert itself. Normally when would the dvd is available for purchase? I have been watching the concert repeatedly more than 15 times now and wish to have the dvd now.

#424 angelcytheria

angelcytheria

hagane-chin~

• Senpai
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

I feel like Mizuki has always been the emotional type. I remember her crying when Kudo got in MM bc she was a fellow egg that trained with her.

But i was pretty scared when she started tearing during her speech. I do think she'll be staying on for much longer. (since she is my second fave and it would pain me to see her graduate)

#425 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

Yeah she just doesn't strike me as the "ready to leave" type leader.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#426 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:33 PM

I think if it were up to her and her only, Fukuchan would be in MM until her 40's! But I think that we are reading too much into things since we are expecting a graduation soon, she's probably just emotional with getting 13th gen plus Cute/Momochi retiring. 2017 is a year of big changes to HP, so it doesn't surprise me if it's hitting her hard.

#427 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:16 PM

I feel like Mizuki has always been the emotional type. I remember her crying when Kudo got in MM bc she was a fellow egg that trained with her.

But i was pretty scared when she started tearing during her speech. I do think she'll be staying on for much longer. (since she is my second fave and it would pain me to see her graduate)

Oh there is a video showing all the times she has cried. When she got in, when she heard their debut single, like you said when Kudo got in and plenty of other times. But I can relate since I cry from almost every strong emotion. I'm just glad that the tears weren't from an impending graduation.

This is the first concert since the 2013 spring concert and that was mainly due to the updated versions of past songs. This was the perfect ratio of older songs vs newer songs. In the past it always confused me why they didn't utilize all of the songs they had. Why have a group that spans three decades if you only sing songs from the last couple of years? Then I realized with the switch from Brainstorming to Tsuyoki de Yukouze!, I realized that some newer fans were attracted to the group because of songs like Brainstorming so maybe management was trying to appeal to those fans. Granted I didn't become a fan until the beginning of PE, but I also have a pretty wide range of songs I like. But with this concert, I feel like there is a bit for everyone. There is at least one song from every era, even from the first album. Of course then the last batch of songs goes full force back into more current songs, but hopefully this is a step forward with including more older songs. Also nice to see more of a healthy distribution of lines. But with those lines being fanned out more, you can really hear the 12 gen, still lacking with singing. Even the dancing you can see the difference with other gen members right next to them.

But improvements. No one sticks out with the formation dances, but of course I really couldn't tell sometimes with the weird camera angles and shots. Sort of reminded me of Korean music shows. But I really can't complain with getting footage from the concert so early. It was at least clear and pointed at someone 96% of the time. It will be a reason to rewatch the concert when the DVD comes out. I feel like I missed some awesome moments here and there, especially during Tsuyoki de Yukouze!

#428 Kito

Kito

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

Hello all! I usually just lurk, but I just wanted to say I went to yesterday's Sapporo concert (the one that got cancelled) and it was AMAZING!!! :D In case you didn't want to read any of it, I'll put it in spoilers. Though, there's really not much since most has already been "revealed" at this point (like setlist and whatnot) but if you still read it, thanks! :)

Spoiler

#429 Loverin

Loverin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

^ Thanks for the report! Do you remember if any of the 12ki got solo lines in Watashi wa Watashi Nanda or if 13ki got solo lines in Koko ni Iruzee?

7HOJyWV.jpg

#430 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:04 PM

^

^ The HKSS you mentioned must be Kitagawa Ryou.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#431 Kito

Kito

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

^ Thanks for the report! Do you remember if any of the 12ki got solo lines in Watashi wa Watashi Nanda or if 13ki got solo lines in Koko ni Iruzee?

To be honest, when I was looking at the setlist on Wiki I saw that, and I cannot remember for the life of me that they performed that song... >.> But as for Koko ni Iruzee, from what I could 13ki didn't have any solo lines :( But they had some really good screen time :D the audience was so pumped up! 

#432 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

DVD en BD will be released on March 29

DVD: http://www.up-front-...tail/EPBE-5543/

BD: http://www.up-front-...tail/EPXE-5098/

BD will include a live photobooklet (most likely similar to the booklet included in previous H!P BD releases in the last year)

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#433 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

Oh yeah!! I can't wait to order the DVD of this concert! <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#434 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

.....!?

I forgot to post the preorder links? I thought I posted them along with C-ute Concert and Countdown ..... sorry about that ^^; ^^; ^^;

Bluray Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP
DVD Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#435 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:45 PM

thanks for the cool detailed fanaccount @Kito

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#436 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

The covers for the DVD and BluRay have been revealed:

Hello_Project-691150.jpg

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPBE-5543/

Hello_Project-691151.jpg

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPXE-5098/

#437 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Best cover since Long Time ago!!!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#438 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

I like what they did with the MV - My Vision :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#439 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Love it. Nice to see different outifts. Oharu *_*

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#440 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

Haaa I don't like that cover that much. I don't get why they never get their hands on pictures of all of the girls that are both in focus and show a strong expression of all of them. I think the expressions are okay this time but nearly all of the pics are blurred. And this while there are always amazing photographies done by fans after the tour. 

Anyway I'm going to order it now. It was an amazing concert and I can't wait to watch it! I wish humanity had successfully developed traveling by lighting speed already. I honestly can't wait for it to arrive! (yeah it needs to get released first but...)

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users