Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

Finally have title for this tour  ^_^

#22 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:57 PM

This is one very long tour. I remember Ai Believe being super short (ending in September because Ai had a play after that), so this might be a new record for the longest tour? :lol:

Not quite :) So far there are only 15 dates on this tour. The previous tour had 20 concert dates.

Speaking of which, they've finished renovating Yokohama Arena. It reopens on July 1st :) I know it's a long shot, but I think that YA could be a possible venue for this tour :)

http://news.tv-asahi.../000077483.html

Fingers crossed. I want them to do something like C-ute did for Concerto's Budokan concert if they will.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#23 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:11 PM

oh .. thanks AngelAndz for the updates ..
i have been waiting for it ...

This look good ..
11/3 (Thur) Pacifico Yokohama National University Hall (Kanagawa) 14:00 15:00
11/3 (Thur) Pacifico Yokohama National University Hall (Kanagawa) 17:30 18:30

Just that I wonder why they have it on a Thursday and not Saturday or Sunday like most of the rest ..
But it is close enough both in terms of dates and area with the J=J Budokan 11/7 and UUG Budokan 11/8 XD
and that is the reason I am waiting for the additional dates ..
Now I really wonder what MM'16 going to do on that weekend of that Saturday and Sunday

#24 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:22 PM

I won the ticket lottery for their Sendai concert (noon)! Now I know for sure when my first MM concert will be! I'm so excited. I'll write a review if you guys want me to :D

There was one thing I was wondering: Does anybody know if members get an encore call for all their concerts in their hometown? In DVD magazines I don't remember seeing more than one hometown encore for each member. They have two Sendai concerts on the same day, so will Ayumi come out for both?

#25 akarinxxx

akarinxxx

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 275 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

^ Congratulations! And yes, the members will get encores at their hometowns for sure, so Ayumin will be getting a double encore that day
(^O^☆♪

09VBI0yh.jpg

👑佐藤優樹  鈴木愛理 ♡ 工藤遥👑 ❣️ 鞘師里保 ❣️

室田瑞希 ♡ 石田亜佑美 ♡ 牧野真莉愛

Translations ☆ tumblr / dailymotion

#26 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

^
^ .. I think the encore call and the member color of the one in her hometown is for sure .. so basically you just need to prepare the right color glowstick .. and if you are using a color changer glowstick .. it wouldn't be any problem .. :D
I think the usual is the normal encore but with member colors if it is a hometown of a member .. and the end ..where she would come out to say something for a final bye bye ..

#27 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

Thanks you two! I will be sporting a blue glowstick for most of the concert anyway, shouldn't be a problem to fit into the sea of blue then. XD I look forward to it!

#28 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:27 AM

Hoping the tour will be good enough to do justice to the song it is named after ;w;

Expecting it to be on the emotional side. I'm excited❤

#maavision

#29 gakisan

gakisan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

Hi everyone! I'm planning to visit Japan and attend my first Morning Musume concert - was wondering if anyone had any advice/guidance on how to purchase tickets for the Osaka shows on 22 Oct? Thanks from a concert newbie in advance!!

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:55 AM

You can look at the first post of the travel thread .. :)

http://www.hello-onl...-travel-thread/

#31 Salls877

Salls877

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:56 PM

I am beyond excited for this tour!

#32 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:11 PM

this might not be a related topic to some extent but
btw, how do you join the fan club and how much does it cost?

i hope i could go to this year's autumn tour, a late nov or early dec date considering my schedule
i'll fly to japan even just for a weekend :D
my hinafest experience was really good, though my seat wasn't...
i was amazed by the ligthing and sound quality

seems like a smaller venue is more fun since i could see them better

#33 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:04 AM

Update

Extra dates in late November and early December added :) Still waiting for news of dates for the tour finale. Will add them to the tour schedule on the first page as soon as they become available :)

#34 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:59 PM

I'm spending my weekend watching "older" concerts again and now I really want them to put Silver no Udedokei in the setlist again. One of the best songs of the last years. Rap parts should be done by Ikuta and Ayumi, just like in the Give me more Love tour and Miki and Maa should get the parts of Riho and Reina. °^°

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#35 sewitches

sewitches

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

I have a question. I want to attend the concert in Shizuoka in December, but it is still not announced on the official H!P page. Does it mean it's open only for fanclub members? I just don't get it. And it's not only Shizuoka.

「今しか出来ない君がしたい事しなよ」

#36 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:15 PM

I think it was announced but it is not open for FC pre-orders yet. I don't know when ^_^

#37 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:29 PM

this might not be a related topic to some extent but
btw, how do you join the fan club and how much does it cost?

i hope i could go to this year's autumn tour, a late nov or early dec date considering my schedule
i'll fly to japan even just for a weekend :D
my hinafest experience was really good, though my seat wasn't...
i was amazed by the ligthing and sound quality

seems like a smaller venue is more fun since i could see them better

You need to live in Japan to join the fanclub.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#38 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

I can't help but wonder if someone will graduate on this tour  x_x

I8dtEOy.gif

#39 wsdbf

wsdbf

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:37 AM

Hi....just want to ask, do they have concert in nakano sun plaza....and how you order the ticket? I'm a newbie about this, I want to attend the concert in tokyo, do they have seat number?

#40 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:04 AM

Hi....just want to ask, do they have concert in nakano sun plaza....and how you order the ticket? I'm a newbie about this, I want to attend the concert in tokyo, do they have seat number?

The concert schedule is on the first page. Unfortunately I don't think they do concerts at Nakano unless they're there as part of Hello!Project for a Hello!Project tour.

btw, For anyone who is interested the final concert date has been announced via the fan club :) I'll post up a link to the official announcement as soon as it's available :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users