Photo

How do you store / display your H!P photos?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:14 PM

Congrats!  That's awesome.  If I collected those cards I would definitely get that.

Personally I don't care for the cards as I find them too small.  In fact, I even feel the standard "L" sized ones are a bit small, especially when its a group photo vs a head shot.  I wish all H!P pics were in this postcard size:

Risako_pics.jpg

Actually there are several mini sizes smaller than the L, as you see below, there's a small card size, a photo size that is a tad wider but not exactly as tall, and then another card size that's a tad wider.  There are probably other variations so I wonder if all 3 of those small ones below would fit into your album...

sizes.jpg

There's even the huge 5x7" photos... but I'm not too worried about those as I only own about 5 of them, plus a 5x7" photo album would be really easy to find.

bigger_pics.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#42 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

I always loved the trading cards, must be because I was a kpop fan first and while H!P albums does not normally have photobooks the trading cards make me feel nostalgic. I wish the chances of getting the ones I want were higher though. I am only missing one Zukki card until I have all of hers, it is also impossible to find that card... I have looked on yahoo, from japan, idol swap, ebay you name it. The two smaller cards you have on each side of Tamura will fit by the looks of it. I have one card that is a bit longer than the H!P trading cards and my E-young cards are all a bit wider than the ones I have of H!P members. All of them do fit. 

As for the sizes of the other ones I recognize your problem. You have the L size, then the 2L size but I too have a few photos that are bigger than that. I think they are oddly enough called A4 or A5 photos, but I am not sure. For now I keep mine on my member microfiber towels and inside the protective plastic I bought them in. The postcard album bonuses ANGERME and Juice=Juice does will present a new challenge, especially J=J's versions. There are also the daily pinup photos. I know people store the pinups but I don't see the need for it. The photos themselves are the only ones with good protection on them, I don't see the need for a huge folder for those. 

#43 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

Postcards aren't a problem for me at all... as you may have seen on the first page of this thread, my binder has both the L-size and postcard size pages.
I can relate to your frustration for tracking one down as I have yet to obtain the other otome no gyakushuu red post card -.-

postcards.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#44 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:49 PM

For me I guess the problem is like yours with trading cards, I only have a few so it does not make it worth getting something to store them in. The post cards might actually fit in my 2L album... but I have never thought of this until now. I should probably try it.

J=J's new bonuses spiked my intrest. The problem is that while post cards they seem like squared post cards in the bonus preview. No idea how that is going to work out... I doubt they will fit in a normal post card book, I guess I will find out if I can get a hold of them. I am hoping a seller on yahoo will sell all members versions together. Seems like J=J is the first group to try those new post cards out, so it will be intresting to see what they look like.

#45 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

A few days late but here they are. One L album that stores 312 pictures  and one L2 album that stores 80 pictures. The albums both come with a an outer protector, which is removed on the second picture. Little did I know that I pretty much managed to buy around 72 L2 pics in Japan! I did not realize that they were that many! I will need to buy another one next year. I think I will be able to fit 2 Prism photos and 3 Zukki grad pictures in it but after that it will be full. The L album still has a lot of room and I have free space in the first few pages for Zukki's graduation dress photos. I think I should have room for around 100 more photos, so it will be fun to see hw fast I will fill it up. 

xK3dzty9.jpg

For the L2 album I tried to organize it so that the matching pictures are next to each other. Since I usually have 2 of each kind it works most of the time. The L one was a bit harder so I try to color code and place "the odd card" in the middle. Sometime I am lucky and have 3 of of each, but that is not always the case.

I just received these books and I have to say they are truly perfect!!  Even though they have a cheaper feel than my leather-like binder, they're much more efficient, hold more and I actually like them better.

I got one for the standard "L2" size plus one for 5x7".  I chose black.  Ironically the previously mentioned size is labeled simply as "L" on the spine, whereas the 5x7" are "L2".  Thanks again for the suggestion.  With shipping from Amazon Japan together this ran about fifty dollars because of expensive shipping, but considering how many photos they hold I think its worth it.

SM_IMG_9485.jpg

SM_IMG_9481.jpg

SM_IMG_9480.jpg

SM_IMG_9483.jpg

SM_IMG_9484.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#46 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:55 PM

Resurrecting this thread.

So I finally have been able to get my H!P photocards in a binder. I have a plan set for my L size photos. But I still have 7 sets of 2L photos that need to be in a binder.

I have not tried Amazon Japan and right now I do not have the funds for a 3rd party shipment either.

What are any alternatives (if any) for 2L photos? I've tried searching for 3x5 photo albums but none seem to exist :arrow:

Edit:

Okay, so I have been looking around and would this potentially work??

https://www.amazon.c...7 photo sleeves

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#47 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:13 AM

It is unfortunate that I used a free public server (postimage.org) to share all of my photos in this thread as they are now all gone.  

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#48 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

I used to use photobucket but that's become pathetic. So I use imgur now.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#49 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:08 AM

^ I guess the bottom line is everything is a passing trend so unless you pay for your own private server then this is what happens.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#50 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:54 PM

So I finally got it!! They look great :)

I got these on amazon: https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

JFFmYAPl.jpg

WUMceVxl.jpg

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#51 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:10 PM

On the fridge, haaaaa...

BD49H6Il.jpg

乾杯 BABY!

#52 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:30 PM

genius!! lol if i ever get h!p pics someday i'll probably put them on my computer monitor or smth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users