Photo

[7/16-9/3] Hello!Project 2016 SUMMER ~Sunshine Parade~ & ~Rainbow Carnival~

2016 Concerts Morning Musume °C-ute ANGERME Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello Pro Kenshuusei

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#41 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:59 PM

What if we get "Purple wind" with all the purple members? That would be amazing! :D

#42 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:16 PM

people kept mentioning shuffles based on colors so i decided to write it out to see who would go where

red: Maimi, Ayacho, Tomoko, Manaka (if she is able to make it), Ogawa
blue: Nakky, Daaishi, Haachin, Takeuchi, Murotan, Kamiko, Ozeki, Ayapan, Nomura, Niinuma
pink: Airi, Fukuchan, Maria, Kananan, Yuka, Momochi, Hamachan, Kiki
green: Chisato, Ikuta, Masaki, Aiai, Aarii, Yamaki, Sakurako, Yamagishi
yellow: Mai, Harunan, Rikako, Sayuki, Musubu, Rio, Kishimon
purple: Oda, Nonaka, Karin, Nanami, Rei, Tanimoto
orange: Haruka, Haga, Rinapuu, Chisaki, Taguchi, Risamaru

the purple shuffle would be wonderful to listen to imo

Love this idea!! And with with following songs ;)

Red- Akai Nikkichou

Blue- Aoi Sports Car no Otoko/ Indigo Blue Love

Pink- Rainbow Pink/ Momoiro no Kataomoi

Green- A GREEN FIELDS song ;P or is their a green song? or something like Nature is good.

Yellow- Kiiroi Jitensha to Sandwich or Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM (I would be pretty happy with Pyoko Pyoko ultra 2)

Purple- Purple wind!

Orange- Mikan :)

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#43 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

^ This would be amazing.

But I don't want to get too excited, heh. H!P isn't this creative. Lol

#44 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:12 PM

people kept mentioning shuffles based on colors so i decided to write it out to see who would go where

red: Maimi, Ayacho, Tomoko, Manaka (if she is able to make it), Ogawa
blue: Nakky, Daaishi, Haachin, Takeuchi, Murotan, Kamiko, Ozeki, Ayapan, Nomura, Niinuma
pink: Airi, Fukuchan, Maria, Kananan, Yuka, Momochi, Hamachan, Kiki
green: Chisato, Ikuta, Masaki, Aiai, Aarii, Yamaki, Sakurako, Yamagishi
yellow: Mai, Harunan, Rikako, Sayuki, Musubu, Rio, Kishimon
purple: Oda, Nonaka, Karin, Nanami, Rei, Tanimoto
orange: Haruka, Haga, Rinapuu, Chisaki, Taguchi, Risamaru

the purple shuffle would be wonderful to listen to imo

Love this idea!! And with with following songs ;)

Red- Akai Nikkichou

Green- A GREEN FIELDS song ;P or is their a green song? or something like Nature is good.

Yellow- Kiiroi Jitensha to Sandwich or Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM (I would be pretty happy with Pyoko Pyoko ultra 2)

Purple- Purple wind!

Orange- Mikan :)

OMG those song ideas!! If they each got to perform a little medley of two songs that would be so cool. I would tack "Rock Erotic" onto Red Team.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#45 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:56 PM

I think Team Green could also perform Forest Time :) It's a really cute song imo.

#46 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:30 PM

Red- Akai Nikkichou

Purple- Purple wind!

Orange- Mikan

If they do something as epic as color units, I would want each group's song to be epic. Though they definitely fit the color theme, I feel like some of those (blue and purple, to be precise) are pretty lackluster songs. I put in spoilers the songs I would prefer from a more outside-the-box kind of selection..

Spoiler

#47 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

^ Have you bought your tickets already?

If yes, where did you get them and if not when do you plan on getting them?

I may be going to Japan in July and I would love to attend a concert but I am not sure how to go about getting concert tickets and how late I can leave it before getting them.

I applied to the lottery with help of No Country for tall men exports , the lottery finished, but ask him if you wanna buy reseal ticket or if there's gonna be general, he seem really profesional and has help me a lot in the process.

I got ticket for 8/6!!  

#48 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

Can't forget Momoiro Sparkling for team Pink!!

#49 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

^ Have you bought your tickets already?

If yes, where did you get them and if not when do you plan on getting them?

I may be going to Japan in July and I would love to attend a concert but I am not sure how to go about getting concert tickets and how late I can leave it before getting them.

I got fan club tickets already through No Country For Tall Men Exports and he's been really helpful. You could get general sales tickets or ones being reselled from him too I think. This thread has a lot of information about how to go about getting tickets: http://www.hello-onl...-travel-thread/

This is my first time to do this too so I'm not 100% sure about anything lol. Good luck!

#50 Blossom321

Blossom321

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:41 AM

Since eveyone talking about their dream shuffle unit...

Saw this on Jplop

for the Hello! Project Summer Concert 2016 ~Sunshine Parade~ and ~Rainbow Carnival~, the staff wants to know what Shuffle units do the fans wish to see. send your input to [email protected] deadline is 6/15.

the ideas will be posted at a later date
http://www.helloproject.com/news/5206

#51 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:47 AM

The...They....they're directly asking the fans want they want?? And they'll go and implement the choices? UFP does learn after all  :w00t: ... they should ask what they could improve on a general scale. I guess people will be happy to send in their lists XD

6DYNteh.png

#52 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

Everyone should flood them with colour group suggestions like we've all been discussing. We can make this epicness happen!

But I guess our requests should be in Japanese??

#53 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:55 PM

I suggested a colour shuffle! Mine was red, blue, turquoise, green, pink, yellow, orange, and purple units using their member colours. I also asked for a super genki group of Maachan, Maria, Ayaka Wada, Morito Chisato, Inaba Manaka (if she comes back ;_; ), Hamaura Ayano

Can you imagine...?!

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#54 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

I wish for these two units pleaseee (Chisato, Kana, Musubu, Minami) and (Airi, Moe, Karin, Hirose Ayaka) love these two division of voices. If they come true without me even submitting, there is a lorrddd XD jkjk

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#55 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:05 PM

The color groups would be awsome! Someone wanna make a template so we can send them in <3? As my japanese sucks...

Oh and any group with Sakura and Tomoko makes me happy.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#56 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:22 PM

I think a duo with the two solo gen girls Sakura and Moe might be cute ^_^

You could also put the girls into different shuffle groups according to what prefecture they're each from :)

#57 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:24 PM

I sent in the color units that I sorted out earlier. 

- 矢島舞美, 和田彩花, 金澤朋子, 稲場愛香, 小川麗奈
- 中島早貴, 石田亜佑美, 尾形春水, 竹内朱莉, 室田瑞希, 上國料萌衣, 小関舞, 広瀬彩海, 野村みな美, 新沼希空
ピンク - 鈴木愛理, 譜久村聖, 牧野真莉愛, 中西香菜, 宮崎由加, 嗣永桃子, 浜浦彩乃, 浅倉樹々
- 岡井千聖, 生田衣梨奈, 佐藤優樹, 相川茉穂, 植村あかり, 山木梨沙, 和田桜子, 山岸理子
- 萩原舞, 飯窪春菜, 佐々木莉佳子, 高木紗友希, 船木結, 藤井梨央, 岸本ゆめの
紫の - 小田さくら, 野中美希, 宮本佳林, 梁川奈々美, 井上玲音, 谷本安美
オレンジ - 工藤遥, 羽賀朱音, 勝田里奈, 森戸知沙希, 田口夏実, 小片リサ

in case anyone else wanted to send that in

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#58 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

OMG YES I WANT THESE COLOR SHUFFLE UNITS SO BADLY!!!!

I sent in the color units that I sorted out earlier. 

- 矢島舞美, 和田彩花, 金澤朋子, 稲場愛香, 小川麗奈
- 中島早貴, 石田亜佑美, 尾形春水, 竹内朱莉, 室田瑞希, 上國料萌衣, 小関舞, 広瀬彩海, 野村みな美, 新沼希空
ピンク - 鈴木愛理, 譜久村聖, 牧野真莉愛, 中西香菜, 宮崎由加, 嗣永桃子, 浜浦彩乃, 浅倉樹々
- 岡井千聖, 生田衣梨奈, 佐藤優樹, 相川茉穂, 植村あかり, 山木梨沙, 和田桜子, 山岸理子
- 萩原舞, 飯窪春菜, 佐々木莉佳子, 高木紗友希, 船木結, 藤井梨央, 岸本ゆめの
紫の - 小田さくら, 野中美希, 宮本佳林, 梁川奈々美, 井上玲音, 谷本安美
オレンジ - 工藤遥, 羽賀朱音, 勝田里奈, 森戸知沙希, 田口夏実, 小片リサ

in case anyone else wanted to send that in

Definitely sending this in but I'll add something to the beginning so they don't see it as spam.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#59 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:36 PM

Oh yeah, I definitely should have mentioned that if you're gonna use that list, make sure you add a bit beforehand so they don't think it's the same person spamming it over and over.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#60 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

@cjkuma @tamura-tempura

Your shuffle groups look great, guys ^_^ However, I have to remind you that Chisato (who'll be recovering from nodule surgery) and Manakan (who is on temporary hiatus until either September or October due to chronic asthma) aren't taking part in the tour, so they wouldn't really be able to take part in the shuffle groups this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users