• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

#1 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:01 PM

For those of you who don't know them I HAVE to draw your attention to this super new group which is called Hinoi Team! It consists of four cool girls, Hinoi Asuka, Koyama Hikaru, Takenaka Rina & Matsuoka Keika and they deliver absolutely IRRESISTABLE Eurobeat music :D It is so ultra charming, you just have to love it when you hear it! I had been thinking of listening to x-mas music and stuff since it is the season, but then Jarkza gave the PV for their song "King Kong".... And now I´ve am listening to those three singles non-stop! :D I can't stop!! ::D: You will know exactly what I mean, when you guys listen to Hinoi Team yourselves!

I had no pictures, so here´s a screencap of Hinoi Asuka from the "King Kong" PV
Posted Image
Now does she look like Mika from Mini Moni or what?? :o

Hinoi Team have released 3 singles so far:
*Ike Ike [2005.05.18]
(The ending theme to the Ichigo 100% Anime. A killer hit! I can't resist this song!! ::D: *repeating* The song "Sing Na Na Na" is really good too)
*King Kong [2005.07.27]
(A lovely song, with a little less bpm than the others. The single also feature an awesome mix of "Ike Ike" (New Generation Mix)
*Night Of Fire/Play With The Numbers [2005.12.14]
(Now if the song "Play With The Numbers" doesn't stick on you... :P Oh, the "Night Of Fire" PV had been really great if.........."someone" hadn't been there.... :D )

NOW GO CHECK HINOI TEAM OUT! Posted Image
------
Hinoi Asuka - Official Site
Hinoi Team - Official Site
EightBeat (Fan Site, In English!)
Made In Paradise♪
The Wiki

Edited by Santa-san, 16 July 2007 - 11:12 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 chihuahua24

chihuahua24

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:19 PM

Heez... the songs are really not bad. I still like Ike Ike the most haha!

#3 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:27 PM

Not bad there great ive already ordered my first cd/dvd single of theres.

#4 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:46 PM

that's the way himalia :D
yep... I have made 6 fans myself (santa included ^^)... I was turned by some random swedish guy at DC++ :o
heck... I must've listened to ike ike almost a hundred times now... 3 days or something, non-stop hinoi team :D

#5 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:57 PM

I've become Hinoi fan since August after listen to their oh-so-addictive King Kong pv,the dance is cute,I even manage lure my college friends to become fans too :D

The new single Night of Fire was awesome and once again they delivers,I like the song and the pv is hilarious,I even listen to 'play with the numbers' & 'yeah!' like 20+ times today,their song should play more in the club!

oh by the way,my favourite member is Keika,shes got lovely smile,and Asuka is hot at her age.

#6 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:24 PM

I'm one of those people who found Hinoi Team when jarkza recommended it. Of their songs Ike Ike is the only song I listen very often, Night of Fire would have been great if it wasn't with that "somone" (dream's version is still the best). Anyhow, I'm mostly interested in trying to find Asuka's solo stuff, which has proven to be quite hard. I have only found her Wanna be your girl pv thus far, which isn't enough for me. I'm also trying to find drifter single by LOVE & PEACE, which had Asuka and Hikaru, this has also proven to be a hard task. Oh well, time is all I have when army ends in the beginning of January ::D:

Internet killed common sense.

#7 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:44 AM

i think King Kong and Night of Fire is ice too (I like this ver better hehe) :D

I think I have Asuka's solo stuff somewhere :D last time she appeared on some tv shows as "Amuro Namie's junior"

Korikki is also a good member haha.. if he can do para para.. anybody can also ::D:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#8 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 05:43 AM

hmmm not bad.... thanx 4 da info :D

#9 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:15 PM

There not to bad i wopulod of guessed that they were older than they actually are. Two of them certainly look older.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#10 Scepter

Scepter

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:14 PM

There not to bad i wopulod of guessed that they were older than they actually are. Two of them certainly look older.

Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing when I found this group. They are a pretty controversial group because they are so young and they dress like they dress :D

Too bad that Minna No Terebi was cancelled... but a good thing is that they sometimes still perform @ Utawara. I want to see more of them.

Yours, fan since last May :D
Risa Recommends:http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/Citadel/labelcolor/6666FF/trackcolor/000000/backgroundcolor/#EEF1F6/backgroundtransparent/0.png
Posted Image
Yo. Please support my band :)

#11 Amelibou

Amelibou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:39 PM

I have all songs of this band and I really really like the music...HINOI TEAM GO-GO-GO
more about Hitomi...

#12 donkeykong80

donkeykong80

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:44 PM

Asuka Hinoi was good whe she was solo. It really sucks Avex put her in a group instead. But Hinoi Team doesn't sound too bad. They remind me of Folder5. So far all the songs they've done are cover versions so I'm still waiting for some original songs.
They also did a cover of Mika Nakashima's Glamorous Sky and GLAYxEXILE's Scream on one of those TV shows which was pretty darn good.
Posted Image

#13 Amelibou

Amelibou

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 07:51 PM

Asuka Hinoi was good whe she was solo.

I prefer Asuka in Hinoi Team than when she was solo... :unsure
more about Hitomi...

#14 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:43 PM

Ive only seen one of her solos and that was pretty good so its abit hard to judge what i prefer so far. I like both.

#15 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:12 AM

Time for some discussion:
Posted Image
What the h*ll does a guy like that Korikki DO in Hinoi Team? I just don't get it, what is he supposed to be? A "comic relief"? Maybe a "guardian", because they are so young? That doesn't make sense though, cause he sounds like a drunken moron when he "sings" in the "Night Of Fire" song/PV. :c06: This whole thing almost sounds/looks like a Yakuza issue. :c33: "You had better let our star Koriiki be in Hinoi Team, or else......."
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#16 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:02 AM

huh?

a guy?

is it a joke o what?

:D

#17 donkeykong80

donkeykong80

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 08:34 AM

Korikki is there to boost Hinoi Team's sales. Night of Fire did much better than their previous singles because Korikki was in it. Everyone loves Korikki because he's one of the hottest guys around and has an amazing voice. He first appeared in the Dance version of the Ike Ike PV.
Posted Image

#18 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:37 AM

Korikki is there to boost Hinoi Team's sales. Night of Fire did much better than their previous singles because Korikki was in it. Everyone loves Korikki because he's one of the hottest guys around and has an amazing voice. He first appeared in the Dance version of the Ike Ike PV.

now now... didn't your mum tell you to not to lie? :D
anyway... even if the guy did boost their sales... the stomach... :D

if he can do para para.. anybody can also

yes... I agree 200% on that :D

#19 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 12:30 PM

well donkeykong80 is correct though. :D santos have been following Hinoi team throughout their live events and he attributes part of their success to korikki :D
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#20 donkeykong80

donkeykong80

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:14 PM

Wanna Be Your Girlfriend was produced by Tommy February6. :rolleyes

Erm...just thought people needed to know.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users