Photo

Who's the perfect HP idol in your opinion?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:13 AM

Perfect idol?  To me, that's an intangible quality, it has to be someone who reeks of 'idol!'  Of course, singing, dancing, beauty and character play a large part and the perfect idol would excel in all of those.  So, IMHO, H!P's perfect idol, the one who screams "THIS IS AN IDOL!" is Miyabi Natsuyaki.  Particularly impressive and endearing about her is her fan service, I've never heard an ill word about her manner with the fans.

Now, if the question was "who in H!P typifies a perfect woman" I'd have to go with Maimi Yajima, the girl whose feathers cannot be ruffled and who has absolutely no weak points in womanly charms.

#42 Boota Pouncer

Boota Pouncer

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:18 PM

Matsuura will always be H!P perfect idol. She really could balance her cuteness with a bit of sassy and her performance skill was extremely good, between her and Goto Maki I don't think half the girls that joined H!P would be there without their influence.

On a side note I want to put Ishikawa Rika as one of the better idols as well, she really did just about everything there was to do during her H!P tenure. She might not have got along with everyone but the ones she did you can tell she still holds close.

c68e9916-e2ad-4e9c-ae14-e39c1dc2174e.jpg

#43 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:35 AM

Currently, Murotan and/or Dawa. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#44 maimiloveyou

maimiloveyou

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

I'd go with Momoko.

Singing: 8/10

Dancing: 7/10

Looks: 7/10

Character:10/10

Her strongest point is her personality and she's more than decent at everything else. I'd give Airi, Sayashi, and Karin similar scores but personality-wise they're much weaker than Momo. 

qe0lkbJ.gif

MaimiSakiAiri ♥ ChisaMaimai

℃-ute

#45 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:07 PM

Dawa is pretty high on my list but I think the perfect idol in H!P right now would be Airi.
In the past, Reina, Sayumi, and ManoEri I think were pretty perfect idols as well.

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#46 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

Previously, Reina (Looks: 9, Variety: 8, Dancing: 8, Singing: 9, Fashion: 9) and Sayumi (Looks: 10, Variety: 10, Dancing: 7, Singing: 4, Fashion 8).

Currently, Dawa (Looks: 10, Variety: 8, Dancing: 7, Singing: 7, Fashion: 10) and Karin (Looks: 10, Variety: 6, Dancing: 8, Singing: 8, Fashion: 9). 

I would also say Momochi and Airi but they've gone beyond the point of idols imo and are kinda like mothers teaching the kids how its done before they leave lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#47 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 04:41 AM

Currently, Miyamoto Karin.  In the past, I'd have given it to Reina, but after reading Karin's response to last month's pocket morning Angel/Devil question, that fully cemented my opinion of her as HP's current most perfectly idol-like idol, even if she's not my oshi.

Singing: 8.5

Dancing: 7.5

Looks: 8.5

Additionally

Canned Responses: 10/10

Off-Script Responses: 10/10

Idle Expressions and Poses: 8/10 (Bundled with looks, but faces and expressions made while other members are talking can be often overlooked)

#48 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:08 PM

Definitely Reina. She's a good singer and dancer, and beautiful too, and she has a great personality I think :D

#49 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 04:33 PM

This might come off as a bit premature but Takase Kurumi gives off the aura of the perfect idol to me. She can pull off both sexy and cute and has a pretty good voice. She seems to have a great personality is seems pretty ambitious. Obviously I don't really know that much about her yet so I might be wrong but I get the feeling the perfect idol might be hidden in her.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#50 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:10 PM

All time H!P idol- hands down Matsuura Aya

Current H!P idol- Suzuki Airi

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#51 Jessica102256

Jessica102256

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:14 AM

Miyabi

tumblr_nqgp8htmjV1tgdqiyo1_1280.jpg

#52 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:22 PM

For me it has to be Kamei Eri. I couldn't really rate her since my bias would most likely get in the way. But once she broke out of her shell, Eri was perfect from her goofy personality to her on point dancing. She just looked like she was having fun every time she was onstage. She is also the only solo angle can watch the entire concert and not get bored. 

But if I was take Kamei out, I agree with most. Sayumi and Momoko are pretty much the definition of idol. Momoko has the singing power over Sayumi but Sayumi has the quick tongueness that just makes you want to hear what her response would be. But honestly I think another contender would be the Golden Era of Morning Musume. I mean they arn't Golden Era for nothing. Every Utaban episode they were on was highly entertaining and they played off of each other so well. During a concert, every member looked like they had fun on stage. Each member had a job and they fit together so well like a puzzle.  

#53 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

Hmmm, it's most likely Momoko. She can sing, she can dance, she's funny, she's good at talking... And she's cute and pretty.

Singing: 9/10

Dancing: 9/10

Looks: 8/10

EXTRA

Personality/charisma: 8.5/10 ('cause some people find her annoying, personally I'd say she's 9.5/10)

Airi is also taken into account in my radar because she's really popular, pretty and can sing and isn't bad at dancing but I personally find her not so interesting and annoyingly fake (for a lack of a better word) when in "idol-mode" (I didn't feel this way before about her and I certainly don't hate her as a person but as an idol? I'm not interested... but I understand why people like her).

Also Miyabi was/is a very good idol. As the person at the top said, she pretty much screams: "IDOL!!".

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#54 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

OG: Kamei Eri

Current: Maachan, Maachan may lack in the dancing department, but she more than makes up for it with looks and the quircky charisma

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#55 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Sayumi was perfect in that she had the looks, a true love for her own group, variety skills and an integrity and devotion to the concept of idol that we should be seeing much more of. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Yes, she might have not been the best performer, but that is not necessary for an idol and I'd say actually contributes to it since there is always room to improve and makes the fans want to cheer her on. In a way, having flaws is even better. She easily beats out Matsuura or any other previous H!P talent when it comes to being an idol.

I can't think of anyone that rivals Sayu in current H!P, Momochi is definitely up there but she is too much of a professional to be perfect, as ironic as it sounds. All other examples are flawed in some ways.

I agree! Sayu is the perfect idol for me. Sayu's singing might not be the best but it became part of what made the Sayu personality that made her complete.

Ai Takahasi and Maki Goto are way up there with Sayu.

Proud Usachan Creep

#56 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

To me, while I rate Goto and Takahashi as the best performers, I don't consider them the best idols. :/

That honour falls to Airi and Reina I think

#57 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

Sayumi and Reina for sure!

#58 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai