• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:03 AM

This thread is for the purpose of discussing / sharing "infographics" or graphs/charts highlighting facts and stats of various Hello! Project groups (i.e. Member tenures, lineups, single history, member age, member colors, etc.).

Someone named Sato Ryu AKA "Visualizer X" was the first to create these "infographics" and still does updates on them. Since being popularized, others have started to create their own infographics similar to the ones made by Visualizer X.

Being a huge stats nerd, these graphs are EVERYTHING and I look at them often. Actually, the reason I am a fan of H!P is because of the Morning Musume chart made by Visualizer X. I thought it was the coolest, prettiest and most well-put-together thing, and it made me appreciate the group's whole concept.

Below are the updated infographics along with facts/information about who makes them.

Visualizer X info/facts (via. Twitter):

Spoiler

Visualizer X graphs LATEST UPDATES!

CURRENT:

Morning Musume (UPDATED: 25 JUNE 2020)

Spoiler

ANGERME (UPDATED: 10 AUGUST 2020)

Spoiler

PAST:

Hello! Project Kids / BerriKyuu

Spoiler

Utamurashima info/facts (via. Hello Project World):

Spoiler

Utamurashima (twitter @utamurashima) graphs LATEST UPDATES!

CURRENT:

ANGERME (UPDATED: 1 JULY 2017)

Spoiler

Juice=Juice (UPDATED: 29 APRIL 2019)

Spoiler

Kobushi Factory & Tsubaki Factory (UPDATED: 14 JANUARY 2019)

Spoiler

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (Hello! Pro Egg) (UPDATED: 18 JULY 2018)

Spoiler

PAST:

Melon Kinenbi

Spoiler

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

omg loool i'm obsessed with them too ^^; 

i tend to look at them from time to time whenever there is some kind of new historical moment in one of the groups history~ I noticed that it hadn't been updated for a while either, but I figured it was due to the fact that MM hadn't released their latest single yet and that it would be updated once it was released. I thought they would have done Angerme's by now too but as you said, it didn't get updated after Maro left.... I do hope they update it soon because i love those types of graphics (and i can't make any myself lol) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:09 PM

I love these things, I hope they keep getting updated

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:14 AM

I like them a lot as well. When I was first getting into MM in around 2013, I printed off the sheets and used it to learn about the members and releases quicker. The infographs will always have a special place to me.

#5 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:53 AM

I'm glad more people love these too!! I hope we can find info on the creator soon and get some updates!!

omg loool i'm obsessed with them too ^^;

i tend to look at them from time to time whenever there is some kind of new historical moment in one of the groups history~ I noticed that it hadn't been updated for a while either, but I figured it was due to the fact that MM hadn't released their latest single yet and that it would be updated once it was released. I thought they would have done Angerme's by now too but as you said, it didn't get updated after Maro left.... I do hope they update it soon because i love those types of graphics (and i can't make any myself lol) 

Yeah it's strange I feel like after Maro left and Kamiko joined it would have been updated, and C-ute has had 3 singles since the last update...but maybe after Kanon & Meimi graduate, we'll get a mass update. I really hope we do!!
I'd also like to see a Country Girls chart. 

#6 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:10 AM

I'm super glad other people love these too!

I also hope they're updated soon.  And I wonder what program is used.

#7 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

Its most likely made with Photoshop

#8 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:22 AM

^ yeah maybe, I was more thinking Adobe Illustrator though, based on the mechanics.

#9 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

Good news!! All of the H!P Infographics have been updated by Hello! Project world!! There are both Japanese and English versions! https://helloproject...410719063564554

Spoiler

#10 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

The world is at peace again  ^_^

MizukiRina

Twitter

#11 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:09 PM

Yass thats great! Although, they should have edited Meimi's to end her line like they did with Zukki's lol, but whatever i'm just so glad it's back! 

#12 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

^ I just noticed that too!! Kinda odd that they updated it 4 days ago, when I expected it to be updated on June 1st when everything's said and done lol. But yeah I'm just happy to finally have them back! haha

#13 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:35 AM

The Morning Musume Member Infographic has been updated on their Wikipedia page. 
It includes Sexy Cat.

https://upload.wikim...taglanceEng.jpg

Spoiler

#14 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:19 PM

Do we have any new graphics or do we have to wait until a new single comes out? 

#15 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

^ I've been checking ever since Reina and Kaedy joined, but so far it seems we have no updates on any of them yet.

The trend I've noticed with the MM one at least is that Visualizer X updates the graph on their Wikipedia page on the release date of each single, so my guess is that we won't see an update on that one until a new single comes out :/

As for the other ones, they haven't been updated since May, and prior to that they'd not been updated since August. For Anju, it still doesn't include Kassa or the latest single.

My guess is that all of them will be updated after the next round of Spring singles, since C-ute's last is in March (it'll be the very last update on the Berikyuu graph), and it's anticipated that both Anju and MM will come out with singles in the March / April range.

So I'd say for sure by April all of them will be updated. Also, I hope he makes one for Country Girls, I think that would be really interesting to look at.

#16 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:33 AM

Edited the opening post with a little info I've found about the graphs and changed some things up.

#17 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:28 AM

New update for the Morning Musume infographic!!! https://upload.wikim...taglanceEng.jpg
It includes the 63rd single, 13th Gen, and the fact that Maachan did not participate in the single (she lacks a dot on her bar).
It was uploaded to the official Wikipedia page. So far, none of the other graphics have been updated since May last year.

MM'17 updated infographic:

Spoiler

#18 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:45 PM

FINALLY!!!! thanks for posting! hopefully the angerme and berikyuu ones get updated, and it would be nice to see a factory one as well~ some interesting stuff lol 

Looking at this made me realize, there is a 7 year gap between the oldest (harunan) and youngest (akane) member of the current MM. During the leadership of Sayu, there was a 10 year gap between the oldest (Sayu) and youngest (Duu) member. If Harunan is still in the group by the time they add a member who is 2 years younger than Akane, we would have another 10 year gap lol. Kinda scary to think about 

#19 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

I would looooove to see a Factory one and a Country Girls one as well! I hope the next update to all the graphs comes soon and they come out with a new chart.

And omg.....I didn't realize it either....but it makes sense. Because Haruka was 4 Gens down from Sayumi, and they will likely add a 2004 girl (assuming the next additions are next year) for 14th Gen, and that'll be 4 Gens down from Harunan. Super scary to think about tbh! lol

#20 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

The CG one would be really interesting to look at, given everything that group has been through.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users