• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

Thank you Mixi for posting valuable information about many things regarding the group.  :)

Predia

Predia debuted in 2011. They were known as pre-dia until December 2011 and are signed under Platinum Passport. .They are currently 10 members. Their discography consists of 3 albums, 2 mini albums and soon to be 13 singles. 

800px-Curtain_Call_promo.jpg

Members

From left to right: Mizuno Mai, Hayashi Yuzuka, Sakurako, Minato Akane, Maeda Yuu, Sawaguchi Keiko, Murakami Rumina, Aoyama Reiko, Okamura Akina, and Matsumoto Runa. 

Youtube channels: crownrecord (music videos) predia Official Channel (lives and backstage) Oficial twitter: pre_dia

Video playlist of "The documentary of predia"

Current Members:

Murakami Rumina (村上瑠美奈) 1989 leader twitter instagram blog

Minato Akane (湊あかね) 1990 sub-leader twitter blog

Aoyama Reiko (青山玲子) 1987 twitter instagram blog

Okamura Akina (岡村明奈) 1986 sub-leader twitter blog

Matsumoto Runa (松本ルナ) 1990 twitter blog

Mizuno Mai (水野まい) - 1988 twitter blog

Sawaguchi Keiko (沢口けいこ) 1991 twitter blog

Sakurako (桜子) 1990 twitter blog

Hayashi Yuzuka (林弓束) 1987 twitter blog

Maeda Yuu (前田ゆう) 1989 twitter instagram blog

Former members:

Spoiler

Kirikawa Risa (桐川りさ)

Ishii Yukiko (石井由希子)

Umakoshi Sachiko (馬越幸子)

Yosaka Yui (與坂唯)

Murakami Marina (村上まりな)

Takeda Megumi (竹田愛)

Izumi Terumi (和泉テルミ)

Latest PV from Best of predia "THE ONE" 12/19

#2 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:05 AM

I've heard of them before and I like some of the songs they've put out, but I don't really know much about them as a group so I can't help you much with that.

#3 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:07 AM

I've listened to a couple of their songs, but one thing that stuck me as the most memorable was that one person commented how their videos always seemed to make the girls look like lesbians....

Personally follow PASSPO more...I'd always hope they would release a single that would grab my attention more. 

#4 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

^^I like a lot of their songs, sadly information on them is tricky to find. I will make a members from left to right section to the best of my capabilities once I have gotten some rest from work. 

^I am confused about this too. I don't mind but it seems odd, especially in two music videos. It is just a little strange that they have used that as a theme, but as long as the songs are good I don't mind. Well if I did not like their songs I would not have bothered with them at all. I have heard one or two PASSPO songs but they were not really my style. 

#5 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

I was looking for something else but this channel has a playlist called

The documentary of Predia

https://www.youtube....zk14pu8r3Y6tQqd

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#6 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

^Thank you for finding it. I had no idea it existed. I will have a look at it once I am home from work. I will be adding it to the first page then, along with member blogs and instagrams.

#7 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:15 PM

Info: On 5/9 Predia will participate in "Idol Content Expo" with groups such as PASSPO, Callme, Cover Girls and more.

Source

I hope there will be videos of it uploaded somwhere. I will do my best to find them if there are ones.  ^_^

#8 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:28 AM

Mai Mizuno just tweeted something interesting. I sadly have to rely on google translate and similar translators. It seems something will be unveiled on 4/29. With new outfits I suspect we might get a new single soon!  :)

tweet

I have to admit I like the blue and purple outfits, not as nice as the past red dresses, but it is nice that they are changing the color up. 

CgzJpYQUUAAWyu2.jpgCgzJpWkUcAEL9IB.jpg

#9 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:03 AM

^ They're unveiling their new song BOROBORO~Kono ai wa BOROBORO ni naru unmei na no ka~ on the 29th and those are the outfits

#10 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:31 PM

^Thank you very much for telling me! I have added your info to the top page. I am so happy they will have a new release so soon. Maybe they will even promote it while I am in Japan? They probably will now that i am thinking about it. Sadly I have no clue on how to get to see a live with them, but I will keep an extra eye on twitter now.  :D

#11 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:33 PM

Member Matsumoto Runa is now on hiatus due to poor health. She missed a lot of events lately so she needs time to recover from her (unspecified) illness. She confirmed on her blog she'll come back when she's healthy again.

Also, predia held a song popularity poll for fanclub members. They unveiled the results and performed all the songs during a special live on April 30. I have to say the top song really deserves it!

Finally, they're releasing a new mini album, Byakuya no VIOLA ni idakarete, on June 22, and I suspect BOROBORO might be the leading track. It wouldn't make sense to release it as a single so close to a new album.

#12 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

^Thank you for informing us about her. That explains why she has been gone so much. She missed the FC event today too. I hope she will feel better soon and can promote the mini album with the other members once the release date gets closer.

I am excited that they will have another mini album again! I agree, BOROBORO will probably be the track they will promote and releasing it as a single in advance would be strange. I am going to hope that it will be filled with great songs. 

This explains why they uploaded a 30 second video of an older track, since this was the song poll winner:

https://twitter.com/...746230710128640

#13 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:08 PM

BOROBORO

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#14 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

^Now I wish I had cecked my youtube subscriptions earlier. This is really nice! Sadder than I expected but I really like it. Rumina was amazing as always but I feel like Sakurako really grabbed my attention in this one!  :)

Nice that Runa is in the video and on the covers as I had hoped. 

Short live clip of Boroboro: https://twitter.com/...608589087014912

Meanwhile album covers and the tracklist have been revealed. Both are CD + DVD and Type A has the music video and Type B has the dance shot version:

1. BOROBORO ~この愛はボロボロになる運命なのか~
2. 幾重の愛に
3. 満たしてアモーレ
4. 東京スキャンダル
5. 刹那の夜の中で
6. Tears Again
7. The Call

Covers:
img_predia_typeA-600x600.jpg
Type A
Spoiler

#15 Okayazu

Okayazu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

They have released solo version of BOROBORO.

Public schedule
( 1 ) May 21 (Saturday) 20:00 Yuu Maeda ver
( 2 ) May 22 (Sunday) 20:00 Reiko Aoyama ver
( 3 ) May 28 (Saturday) 20:00 Akane Minato ver
( 4 ) May 29 (Sunday) 20:00 Rumina Murakami ver
( 5 ) June 4 (Sat) 20:00 Mai Mizuno ver
( 6 ) June 5 (Sun) 20:00 Matsumoto Runa ver
( 7 ) June 11 (Saturday) 20:00 Sakurako ver
( 8 ) June 12 (Sun) 20:00 Hayashi Yuzuka ver
( 9 ) June 18 (Saturday) 20:00 Akina Okamura ver
( 10 ) June 19 (Sun) 20:00 Keiko Sawaguchi ver

Yuu Maeda ver

Reiko Aoyama ver

Akane Minato ver

#16 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

^interesting, with my internet having issues I had no idea Meadas was already out and that there was a schedule for the versions. I just found Aoyama's version in my youtube feed a few minutes ago. I like this promotion stratergy! :) It is a shame the album won't come with photocards, but it is nice that we will get so many new songs from them.  ^_^

Edit: They are having an event in Akiba on the 3rd with a group called Yururirapo. The tickets are super cheap too! I might consider going if I can figure out how to get ticket and such. It would be incredible if I could see them, but I won't get my hopes up too high. 

#17 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

I am so happy that there is a thread for this group!
I love this group and I have only been a fan for a few months so I am happy I can find a place to get updated.
They don't have an awful lot of information about them, but I am excited for this new release.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#18 Okayazu

Okayazu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:09 AM

^ I think so.

Edit: They are having an event in Akiba on the 3rd with a group called Yururirapo. The tickets are super cheap too! I might consider going if I can figure out how to get ticket and such. It would be incredible if I could see them, but I won't get my hopes up too high.

It will be great event. I want to go so much. I think their vocal and new song are awesome. They don't like idol but they like artist. I really hope they will get good promotion. My oshi is Akanen(Akane) so I love Mochi to Cheeze(special unit that Akane and Rumina have participated) too.

#19 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

^I hope I can find a way to get tickets to it, the event seems kind of strange (they seem to be selling alcohol.) I will have to investigate how late it is, because the day after it I am going to Nagoya to see Juice=Juice. It would be amazing to see them live too.  ^-^ I did not know that they had a unit! Did they release songs? Searching for Mochi to Cheeze is impossible, at least on google because only food shows up. 

#20 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

^Maybe because they are an idol group with a higher average age of members maybe that's why? I presumed they had older fans so that's why alcohol is being sold?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users