• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Okayazu

Okayazu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:57 AM

^-^ I did not know that they had a unit! Did they release songs? Searching for Mochi to Cheeze is impossible, at least on google because only food shows up.

Yes, they released a single(ame hare / anata to). You should try to search with "もちとちーず". They have covered many songs too.

Edit : page 2 now! XD

Akane Minato ver

#22 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:22 AM

^Maybe because they are an idol group with a higher average age of members maybe that's why? I presumed they had older fans so that's why alcohol is being sold?

That might be why. I hope things won't be crazy and that people will behave lol. I have talked to Akarinxxx and she said that she coud help me with the tickets. There are still ones left so if all go well I will ge to see them. :D Then after the event I will head straight back and crash so that I have energy for the Juice=Juice concert the day after that. I forgot to mention it yesterday, but it is nice to see another one who is into Predia.

Yes, they released a single(ame hare / anata to). You should try to search with "もちとちーず". They have covered many songs too.

That is awsome since Rumina is my favorite member! I will check their song and covers out tonight, thank you for giving me this information. I will add it to the first post once I am back at the hotel again. And yay for page 2! We are moving up in the world!  :D

#23 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:14 PM

^I hope I can find a way to get tickets to it, the event seems kind of strange (they seem to be selling alcohol.)

I might be missing some context here, isn't it normal to serve alcohol at idol concerts I've never been at one where I couldn't buy beer/drinks!

#24 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

^Maybe because they are an idol group with a higher average age of members maybe that's why? I presumed they had older fans so that's why alcohol is being sold?

That might be why. I hope things won't be crazy and that people will behave lol. I have talked to Akarinxxx and she said that she coud help me with the tickets. There are still ones left so if all go well I will ge to see them. :D Then after the event I will head straight back and crash so that I have energy for the Juice=Juice concert the day after that. I forgot to mention it yesterday, but it is nice to see another one who is into Predia.

That is awsome since Rumina is my favorite member! I will check their song and covers out tonight, thank you for giving me this information. I will add it to the first post once I am back at the hotel again. And yay for page 2! We are moving up in the world!  :D

I hope you get to see the girls  that would be amazing!! :) You'll have to let me know how the event goes <3

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#25 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:07 AM

I might be missing some context here, isn't it normal to serve alcohol at idol concerts I've never been at one where I couldn't buy beer/drinks!

Is that a common thing? I had no idea. So they will sell alcohol at H!P concerts too? Well I don't know what japan's drinking culture is like, but in my eyes that seems like a really bad idea.

I hope you get to see the girls  that would be amazing!! :) You'll have to let me know how the event goes <3

I tried booking a ticket yesterday but I am clearly doing something wrong. Will bribe Akarinxxx with candy tomorrow in the hope that she will help me!  ^-^ Let's pray she does not see this post, because then my European surprise for tomorrow will be ruined. If I manage to get a ticket I will write all about it.  XD

#26 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:16 AM

^ I have no idea with H!P since I'm not really into mainstream idols or idols with their own venues, but "normal idols" play at clubs of different sizes and as I mentioned I have never seen one without a bar - Predia is in that category of idols but it all depends on the venue.

I see the concert in question is at Akiba Culture's Theater and that place does have a bar, it's not really a typical venue since it has benches.

#27 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

^Interesting, I did not know that. I hope I can get a ticket for it tomorrow and see it for myself on the 3rd. 

#28 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:02 AM

Bad news... I can't figure out how to buy the ticket and Akarinxxx has not answered my messages in days. :( I will see if I can get my French friend to help me today. 

#29 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:52 AM

Just buy a ticket at the venue, these kinds of events don't sell out.

#30 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:56 PM

^I just found out that I could and at which time. Feeling optimistic about seeing them tomorrow. And as an unrelated thing there was a no alcohol warning before the MM concert, so that might be a thing for H!P idols. Not sure what they will do about those who have drunk before though. I will stay sober tomorrow, Tokyo is difficult enough anyways, even if I want to try sake.

#31 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:18 PM

Barely anyone gets visibly drunk, mostly you see a few drunken people at the concerts with the more extreme/punkish groups but again it's only a few.

I on the other hand went totally bonkers on my last trip resulting in me slipping in a bathroom a breaking a piece of bone of my leg and I got a ligament injury, I'll refrain from getting too drunk in the future because I also wasn't properly respectful to the staff.

#32 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:15 PM

^Ouch, that sounds like an awful experience. Mine was a lot better. Most of the people chose none alcoholic drinks and the rest were just given a glass of beer. 

It all was very different from what I had expected. Sadly I won't have the time to write about it tonight, maybe tomorrow night on on the 5th. Their setlist is a bit hard for me to summarize... I recognized several tracks but I can't remember thier titles. Will try to investigate this before I amke my repport. Odds are hat there might have been another new song, but Boroboro was the only recent title that was done and that is what they wore fitting costumes to.

#33 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

Sadly my phone was entierly dead, so I have no pictures of anything from last night.

Like I said my tracklist would be bad, but here is an attempt:
Tracklist
1. ~赤い残り香の誘い~
2. A lower tempo song (not you slipped away)
Greeting (pretty sure it was done after 2 songs), They had different greetings and complicated member calls. They also mentioned upcoming events that I got a sheet for.
3. イトシキヒトへ
4. Dream Of Love
MC
5. Boroboro
6. A cute song
Encore
7. Mitashite Amore
MC Rumina talks a lot and seems to be "bullied" by the other members so she makes sure that she has the crowd on her side
8. Story... something (Storybook? Storytime?)

I think it was 8 songs in total, when I hear the ones I don't know then I will know if they were done or not, as far as I can remmber there were not anymore. 

Venue:
Akiba Culture Theater looked just like a theater. Going inside reminded me of buying movie tickets. To the right I bought a ticket, got the ticket and a golden coin saying "Akiba Culture Theater." To the left of the booth they had drinks that were covered. Straight ahead was a Tower R booth. As the new release is not out yet they sold the older albums. I observed:
Setsuna no Yoru no Naka de
Kowareta Ai no Hate ni
Utsukushiki Kodoku Tachi
Mitashite Amore
All in several versions.

Diagonally behind me was a "goods booth" where they sold pictures. They were crazy expensive, but I bought 3 sets. Maybe they are expensive because of the thing I got with them? I honestly don't have a clue, but they were 1000yen each. I also got a sheet about future events, but that is in the luggage bag that I had sent away this morning. Everying was about Predia and I did not see anything from that other group. There was a small hallway outside where we all lined up in a not particularly strict way. The fans were mostly middle aged men and a few younger ones, maybe 5% females and 1 white girl. I wondered what they thought of me being there. 

Sorry that the photos is the picture are so blurry:
https://pbs.twimg.co...QqCis.jpg:large

Pre - Predia and pun intended:
[Spoiler]
The area looked a bit like a movie theater, except people could stand in the back and the seats were black leather benches without back supports. Had I known that you could have sit werever and realized that the first number of my ticket number had been called I would have gone straight away. Once seated they called people to get their drinks. Most people just had a sealed softdrink or were given a glass of beer. I found myself sitting the furthest back and to the right. Behind me where the arund 20 something standing people. 

The other group that they shared the showcase with came out first and as smoke filled the venue I knew I was in for something. Straight away I noticed that the sound was way too loud and that sections of the songs did not sound good at all. To make things worse I have found myself in a really bad spot. The audience was very calm, I only saw a few lightsticks. But the drunk guys behind me were loud! They were the kind of people who scream their lungs out and clap as hard as they possibly can and it was right by my ears. I felt deaf already and Predia had not even showed yet. The group consisted of what I remember either 4 or 5 members. It was the "typical" cute jpop sound and that is not my usual style. They reminded me a bit of KPP. Thier 2nd song was the best one, but it was hard to listen to the song when they guys were screaming. It was the definition of a mess, the audio was too loud and yet I could not hear them well at all over the guys and my ears hurt from both aspect. Fom my seat it was also a little hard to see much of the stage, but they had a monitor that I looked at every once in a while to get a feel for where they were all standing without moving my head and upper body like a spineless creature. The cute group did 4 songs and then they walked away. 

Predia:
More smoke filled the venue and suddenly Predia came on stage. One thing was very hard not to notice and that was Akane's energy! She was like an overcharged battery with crazy amounts of energy. She gave it her all during the first two songs. My ears hurt because of the still awful audio and the loud gang behind me but she was very fun to watch. She dominated the first songs easily. I found Rumina's softer vocals very relaxing, she was not as loud and it was like a bliss for my ears. While I normally love listening to her this made it better somehow. Her energy was not as high as Akane's in the begining, but she did get into it and was very consistent in all that she did. It was a very strange show to be honest, everyone in front of me were very calm and clapping. While it is nice that they guys cheered as loudly for them I almost hoped someone would tell them off to spare my ears, but in the end something very good came out of my seat. :)

Since Predia is one of those groups with a very uneaven line distribution and most are chorus girls I was happy to see that most of the least singing girls had more time as MCs. I noticed Akane dropping in energy quickly. It is not as if she became exhausted, but the strong livley eyes died down a bit and she was not as sharp and forcefull for the rest of the concert. I observed that she was clutching her throat during at least two of the three MCs several times. I hope she is feeling alright. She still did great in my book. Meada Yuu gets the concistency reward of the century. She is constantly in the middle of Akane and Rumina and nails her dance moves and her lines. I was very impressed by her and it was nice because most of the time I could see her really well. Yuzuka, Keiko and Reiko were the most talkative during the MCs and Yuzuka being the most professional one while the other two joked around more. Akina was to the left a lot and I did not see her much at all sadly. Sakurako gave me a very shy impression, sort of what I feel matches her appearance. She was the cute girl, but her line towards the end of Boroboro blew me away. The crowd was really fired up during the last songs, especialy the upbeat one that I seriously need to find the title of. I need to hear it again. 

During the last song something interesting happened. I know other members saw me too and I think two looked at me a bit (one might have been Rumina), but not in this way. Mai was at the closest to the right from my perspective. With the screamers behind me she must have looked and when she saw them she also saw me. She looked incredibly happy!! Her face lit up and she tilted her head towards me! I felt very special, but I wonder if she thought I was a kid... That seems to be fairly common in Japan, to see me as a teenager that is. Still I was very happy that she noticed me. I wish I would have had a different seat to avoid the guys, but then I might not have been spotted by Mizuno. 

Seeing Predia live was very nice, even if I ahve talked a bit about the bad things. The setlist was far from what I would have wanted, but I still like the majority of the songs that they did a lot, I just did not know the as well as their recent titles. While in here I have bought some albums, so now I can hopefully check out some songs that I have had a hard time finding online. The highlights for me were Boroboro, ~赤い残り香の誘い~ and that upbeat track. It was fun to see them that closley, even if I was far away that was the closest I had been to someone in a showcase/concert (until some hours ago.)

#34 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

Now that the mini album is out which songs are everyones favorite? For me I think it is Boroboro and The Call.

They did not chart in top 30 on Oricon sadly. I will be on the lookout for sales and rankings. 

#35 Joe C

Joe C

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:17 PM

Now that the mini album is out which songs are everyones favorite? For me I think it is Boroboro and The Call.

They did not chart in top 30 on Oricon sadly. I will be on the lookout for sales and rankings. 

It entered at #11, so it will probably still end up somewhere (low) in the weekly top 30.

Here's my (current) ranking;

1. Ikue no ai ni - great song; uplifting, powerful, wonderful melodies.
2. Setsuna no yoru no naka de - that ferocious beat they introduced on the last album, just irresistible: DREAM IS TIME OVER! :good:
3. Mitashite amore - a bit more lighthearted then their usual robust style, nice summer song.
4. The Call - like 90% of it a lot, but that 'wowojeje' chorus... that just lacks sophistication imo, just soooo weird, our super stylish girls yelling like hooligans in a football stadium.
5. BoroBoro - too much R&B influenced for my taste, although the melody is tasteful.
6. Tears again - not my cup of tea, more suited for Mochi to Cheeze imo, but nice to see Sakurako getting into the limelight, she has such a nice voice.
7. Tokyo scandal - a bit generic, too much similarity to some songs on the last album, melody-wise.

Conclusion;
I'm just a sucker for that retro synth / pounding beat / guitar layered monster-sound Starvin' Trancer came up with since their major debut.
Combined with the brilliance of Akane (and the competence of the rest of the group) it's just excellent fun.

#36 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:55 PM

I was at Ikebukuro Sunshine City today and I saw Predia live. I didn't know any of the songs, but I knew about them (because of H!O) and honestly, they were really good. Their vocals were on point as were the songs.

It's really made me curious about this group, so maybe I'll start posting on this thread.

Murakami Rumina is probably my favourite member. Her vocals and dancing were really great and not to mention she smiled and waved at me and my friend   ^-^

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#37 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:15 PM

^That is awsome! I am glad you liked them and that Rumina saw you. I don't know that much about them either but I really like their different style compared to many other groups. 

It entered at #11, so it will probably still end up somewhere (low) in the weekly top 30.

2. Setsuna no yoru no naka de - that ferocious beat they introduced on the last album, just irresistible: DREAM IS TIME OVER! :good:

It is a shame they did not chart higher.

I am with you there! Setsuna no yoru no nake de is my favorite Predia song. I bought the album while I was in Japan and the B-sides Tokyo Scandal and Neon & Rouge are also fantastic songs.  :ongaku:

Predia are going on a tour for their 6th anniversary! The image of the date info is quite big, so here is a link to it.

#38 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:53 AM

Just a random comment passing by, saying that Chankoropi is fun to watch (slowly becoming her fan)

she's also quite pretty

I'm not paying any attention to the group and their songsしかし

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#39 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:02 PM

It has been ages since I posted something so here are some new things! 

A little behind the scenes, interviews and short clips from their anniversary tour. 

Also a live verison of The Call was posted a few days ago. The Call is quickly becoming one of my favorite Predia tracks. 

Speaking of tracks I do think Predia songs are hard to find online unless you turn to iTunes. I don't own that many CDs myself, but I could upload all the files and albums I have in good quality to mediafire once I get the time. 

#40 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

Predia have announced a new single!!!!  :lol:

Release date: 2017.1.25 禁断のマスカレード "Forbidden Masquerade" is the title and the album covers + new group picture are incredible! I am getting a strong FLOWER vibe. 

Cx8vx-CUcAESict.jpgAlbum covers in spoiler and I will get to update the first page soon. All the members have new profile pictures on twitter too and they look great! 

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users