• Please log in to reply
1383 replies to this topic

#41 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:37 AM

I wondered that too... why graduate someone if you have no plans for them?

#42 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:33 AM

well all of the grad concerts are very emotional. but i agree kei's did have quite a bit of crying

It was funny and really cute when Aichan began her message with something like "Oba-chan, omedetou gozaimasu!"

#43 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:43 PM

Posted Image :c16:

#44 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:36 AM

I always hope that Pucci Moni will return one day in some shape or another (ok its not going to happen but i like to think it will) To me Pucci Moni will always be Kei Yasuda, Ichhi Sayaka and Goto Maki, who do you see it as ? To be fair i like all the members they have ever had i probably lean towards these 3 as they did Chokato Love which is one of my fav HP songs.

#45 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 06:58 PM

I always hope that Pucci Moni will return one day in some shape or another (ok its not going to happen but i like to think it will) To me Pucci Moni will always be Kei Yasuda, Ichhi Sayaka and Goto Maki, who do you see it as ? To be fair i like all the members they have ever had i probably lean towards these 3 as they did Chokato Love which is one of my fav HP songs.

Heh, I'm always talking about how much I want Pucchimoni to come back :D

I think the original Pucchimoni was great also, although I'm partial to second gen because they stuck my favorite member in :P Although Sayaka had a killer voice and I can't say the same about 15-year-old Yossi... Anyway, Baby! Koi ni Knockout was my first H!P song that got me into it (except I saw MM perform Souda live on Hey Hey Hey and loved it, but I forgot about it and didn't rediscover them until two years later), so I have a special place in my heart for that Pucchimoni.

I know they're not really doing anything now, but I even like how it's currently listed with Yossi, Mako, and Ayaka (it doesn't feel like Pucchimoni to me, but it's still a good group). It's not the strongest set of voices, but I think they have good chemistry together, and it's some good extra exposure for Mako and Ayaka.

I wish they'd do SOMETHING with Kei :crying Besides the occasional shuffle, I mean...

#46 l3aKa_poonZ

l3aKa_poonZ

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 06:53 AM

Kei-chan :c16: :c16: :c16:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:58 PM

Its good to see that Kei still gets a few photocards its just a pity that she never got a second photobook or solo dvd. Even worse was that she never became a solo artist as the few solos that she has done are clealy amongest the best that HP has to offer.1
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#48 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:55 PM

Its good to see that Kei still gets a few photocards its just a pity that she never got a second photobook or solo dvd. Even worse was that she never became a solo artist as the few solos that she has done are clealy amongest the best that HP has to offer.1

I feel the same as you, Demanding More makoto. But I am just glad that she is working hard as an actor - I was really surprised when I found out that she was in a Shochiku production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" just a while ago. I don't know the details, so I don't know if it was a strong or popular production or not, or wether she was chosen because her idol status or because of her acting ability. However, it was an opportunity and experience. :blink:
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#49 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:40 PM

A midsummer nights dream is one of my all time fav plays (prehaps even my favourite im not sure) and i would so love to see Kei in this As for was she chosen for her idol status or acting ability the answere to that is both. She is considered a good actor therefore was a good choice and having idol status was simply the icing on the cake.

#50 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

Kei-chan really is a amazing person, I mean her personality is so cheerful and the way she smiles just makes me feel all giggly inside :c16:

Kei-chan winking

Even though this video is making fun of her, watching her wink makes me love her so much. Utaban's Taka-san makes fun of her alot though, but the animations are so funny can't help but laugh ::D:
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1
I am new to forums...so if I do anything wrong, please tell me

#51 Rune-Off

Rune-Off

Konichiwa

• Shinmem
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:46 PM

Even though this video is making fun of her, watching her wink makes me love her so much. Utaban's Taka-san makes fun of her alot though, but the animations are so funny can't help but laugh

yea i seen that show too .... since she is 1 generation of MM ..... :D
what she do by now ? still singing ?
~Favourite Song: Risako Sugaya ~ YEAH! Meccha Holiday~
~Risako A.k.A Orin-Chan A.K.A Rishako A.K.A Risateii A.K.A Ri-Tan~
~Love All Berryz Member~

#52 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:29 AM

Even though this video is making fun of her, watching her wink makes me love her so much. Utaban's Taka-san makes fun of her alot though, but the animations are so funny can't help but laugh

yea i seen that show too .... since she is 1 generation of MM ..... :P
what she do by now ? still singing ?

She is actually in the second generation of MM, with Yaguchi and Ichii, following the initial-5 (Ishiguro, Fukuda, Nakazawa, Abe, & Iida). Only 1 actual single (Morning Coffee) was released as MoMusu before the 2nd gen joined, so it's an understandable mistake. (The 1st generation was alone for 5ish months!)

(FWIW- I don't count Ai no Tane as being released by MoMusu, because that was just 5 young ladies hoping to become MoMusu.)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#53 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:47 AM

She has been active in Tokyo's theatre scene recently. As mentioned above, Shochiku's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in March, then Otona no Mugi Cha's production "Remunenaito" in May.
http://www.otomugi.com

Then the musical "mama loves MAMBO IV" in August with one of my favourite actresses Kuroki Hitomi! http://ap0.pia.co.jp...6&P_CODE=368861

Although she is also going to sing in the Casual Dinner in May along with Kaorin.

I just remembered that she said she wanted to be a singer and sing all her life when she auditioned to be Sharan Q's vocalist - isn't life in a state of constant flux :P

I hope I will be able to see her in the theatre one day! :w00t!:
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#54 KiddFlip_88

KiddFlip_88

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:15 AM

A Midsummer Night's Dream with Yasuda Kei..yes, that would keep me awake :P Just curious what role does she play in that play?
Posted Image

Mini Moni is #1
I am new to forums...so if I do anything wrong, please tell me

#55 Buson

Buson

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:38 AM

A Midsummer Night's Dream with Yasuda Kei..yes, that would keep me awake :P Just curious what role does she play in that play?

Haha~ my bad my bad. She played Hermia :P
By the way, the production had a Kabuki flavour to it.
川o・-・)∬´▽`∬从‘ 。‘从(●´ー`)

#56 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:41 PM

All sounds good. Anyone have anyidea to if this stage show is ever going to be on dvd or anything like that ?
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#57 wrongun

wrongun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 984 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:38 AM

Wow, the last post in this thread was over a month ago.

Anyways, I was looking through a blog, found some videos, and came across this solo Kei performance. the song is "Best Friend". I found it quite nice.

CLICK HERE

#58 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:14 AM

YES! That's a folk song, right? I love that song.

#59 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

Anyways, I was looking through a blog, found some videos, and came across this solo Kei performance. the song is "Best Friend". I found it quite nice.

CLICK HERE

Wow that is a great clip. Demonstarting why Kei Yasuda should get solo material, she is that damn good.

Anyway many people dont associate cute with Kei Yasuda. (Im not one of them and she can be cute at time).

In this picture she totally cutes me out, but the still image can really show just how cute she was being in the whole segment.

Posted Image :c16:

#60 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:14 PM

CLICK HERE

Wow that is a great clip. Demonstarting why Kei Yasuda should get solo material, she is that damn good.

Anyway many people dont associate cute with Kei Yasuda. (Im not one of them and she can be cute at time).

In this picture she totally cutes me out, but the still image can really show just how cute she was being in the whole segment.

http://img.photobuck...Himalia/kei.jpg :c16:

Kei-pyon!

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users