1383 replies to this topic

#21 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

I miss Kei :crying

You're not alone. Kei is awesome! It's funny because Kei seems to be the only Momusu's name that my brother's remember and identify...

#22 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:32 PM

You're not alone. Kei is awesome! It's funny because Kei seems to be the only Momusu's name that my brother's remember and identify...

Hehe, she is very distinctive... she was one of the first ones I could recognize consistently too.

#23 mongbat

mongbat

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:54 PM

i don't mean to be rude, but yasuda as the ugly musume isn't exactly a bad thing.
just think of her roles in talk shows like utaban, she wouldn't get as much screen time if she were as cute as ai-chan. :c16:
it's just as taka-san said, she's the froth on the broth, it's important to have her, yet it's not pretty.

she's a really fun character to watch. after not seeing her for such a long time, the "Sotsugyo Musume" on this years Kouhaku was really refreshing with Yasuda really going all out to shake her 5 mins worth of screen time! She may not be eye candy, but she's seriously variety material.

#24 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:04 PM

Well your entitled to your opinion but the idea of Kei Yasuda to me is complety obsurd. You made any example of her in the last Kouhaku. I personally think she was simply stunning to look at. Wow is all i can say, people have ahabit of picking on one of two photos of her (having a bad day) and base everything on that. If you do that you could pretty much call any member the "ugly" one which again would simply be wrong. I think what it all stems down to is a pathetic term that people use to bash members for no reason other than they dont like that member.

IF THIS IS UGLY THEN WE ALL BASICALLY LIVE IN A HIDIOUSELY UGLY WORLD.

Posted Image

and an Avatar for good measure :)

Posted Image

Well to be fair you did state at the start of your post that you did not mean to be rude.

#25 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:09 PM

Well your entitled to your opinion but the idea of Kei Yasuda to me is complety obsurd. You made any example of her in the last Kouhaku. I personally think she was simply stunning to look at. Wow is all i can say, people have ahabit of picking on one of two photos of her (having a bad day) and base everything on that. If you do that you could pretty much call any member the "ugly" one which again would simply be wrong. I think what it all stems down to is a pathetic term that people use to bash members for no reason other than they dont like that member.

IF THIS IS UGLY THEN WE ALL BASICALLY LIVE IN A HIDIOUSELY UGLY WORLD.

Posted Image

and an Avatar for good measure :)

Posted Image

Well to be fair you did state at the start of your post that you did not mean to be rude.

Man, you expressed my thinking so well, I have nothing left to say......
Posted Image

#26 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:12 PM

Hey thanks :) Putting her next to Maki Goto was delibrate as she is considered by many (including myself) to be very attractive so to hold your own against her is quite something.

#27 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:36 PM

^ You, my friend, deserve an applause! :c13:

#28 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:09 PM

and don't forget, kei's one of the forum contenders for best legs :), she's got some looks on her (and by some, i tend to undercut alot of stuff lol)
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#29 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:24 AM

^ You, my friend, deserve an applause! :c13:

Seconded!

#30 mongbat

mongbat

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:40 AM

ok fair enough, i think that picture isn't exactly the best i've seen, but we live in a world where we can't judge beauty objectively.
she really has many - ok maybe ugly isn't a good word - not very pretty shots
Posted Image

but my point is she doesn't need to look cute and still be a great talent! this isn't a bash!!

#31 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:30 PM

ok fair enough, i think that picture isn't exactly the best i've seen, but we live in a world where we can't judge beauty objectively.
she really has many - ok maybe ugly isn't a good word - not very pretty shots
Posted Image

but my point is she doesn't need to look cute and still be a great talent! this isn't a bash!!

No, it's totally true... that's partially why she's at the receiving end of so many jokes and Utaban's favorite person. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY KEI-CHAN!!!! :c16: :c16: :c16:

#32 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:33 AM

No, it's totally true... that's partially why she's at the receiving end of so many jokes and Utaban's favorite person. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY KEI-CHAN!!!! :c16: :c16: :c16:

I never quite figured out why Matthew Minami (of Matthew's BHTV) always made so much fun of Yasuda. I always assumed it was because they were friends in real life or something...
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#33 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:11 PM

Or prehaps she was there fav Musume and teased her as such, kinda like flirting i guess.

#34 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:19 AM

Or prehaps she was there fav Musume and teased her as such, kinda like flirting i guess.

That's the way I always thought of it. Same with Taka-san from Utaban. That's the reason why people make fun of others or hate them sometimes, it's because they actually really like them or what not. Humans are weird that way.

Edited by Vodka, 17 February 2006 - 02:21 AM.

#35 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:36 PM

So whats your fav song by Kei Yasuda ? For me it has to be Ihoujin. However although it was with Ichii Sayaka and Maki Goto i love Chokotto Love.

#36 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:54 PM

Kei was great in that she always had such good stage presence in any preformance even when he attention was not on her.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#37 Vodka

Vodka

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:12 AM

Kei-chan! :crying Definitely one of the most emotional grad concerts...

#38 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:29 AM

well all of the grad concerts are very emotional. but i agree kei's did have quite a bit of crying
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#39 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:20 AM

So whats your fav song by Kei Yasuda ? For me it has to be Ihoujin. However although it was with Ichii Sayaka and Maki Goto i love Chokotto Love.

I'm terrible... I didn't know Kei released any solo stuff.

#40 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 09:41 AM

She never released any solo stuff as such but she often did solo stuff at varioues events and shows which always made me wonder why did she not have a solo carear ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users