• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#4021 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

Nakazawa-San welcomes the New Year with a RKB radio show untill 3.

Y6G7peB.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2429941579.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4022 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

Nakazawa wants Spring comes soon, because...

ChPcBex.png

...her winter coat is still new, and she wants to buy new clothes. ^_^

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2431935833.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4023 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:01 AM

Yuko plays a role in a film (it title could be something like Pierced Ears).

GdjK1sn.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2434516381.html

#4024 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

Yuko has a box where she treasures lots of thing from her daughter, like hair from her first haircut, the wristband from hospital, and now her first tooth ^_^

FKthM6S.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2436532079.html

#4025 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

Yuko starts a new show called Furusato Wish.

Jysnbug.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2439067820.html

#4026 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

Into Furusato Wish, Nakazawa-san take part in a instructors tour, cooking with local products.

Z3mc9Uz.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/na...2441067142.html

#4027 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

Apologies if this is common knowledge but does anyone know what Yuko did before she auditioned and joined MM/H!P??

She was much older than the other girls so clearly wasn’t just straight from/still in school; so I just wondered what she was doing? General work? Perhaps she was already performing in some capacity somewhere??

I saw a really young photo of her the other day (on this forum I think) and it just made me wonder as prior to MM I know nothing about her!!

EDIT: This photo.
9.jpg

#4028 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:50 PM

^

To my knowledge she worked in an office.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#4029 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:35 AM

She was a "office lady" (a common term for female office workers in Japan) before becoming MM.

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Office_lady

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#4030 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:38 AM

I remember having read that she used to work in Osaka.

#4031 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:09 PM

Also, while Morning Musume wasn't an idol group at the beggining, she had a boyfriend. But he lived in another city (maybe Osaka like Stella Fleure tell us?) and the staff told her the relationship would not last.

#4032 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:29 AM

Thanks!! ^^^ I hadn’t heard anything about it but I assume at some point in the last 20 years someone must have asked her! I knew about Kei and McDonalds and I assume most of the others came straight from school.

Also, while Morning Musume wasn't an idol group at the beggining, she had a boyfriend. But he lived in another city (maybe Osaka like Stella Fleure tell us?) and the staff told her the relationship would not last.

Kinda rough for her there. :( Didn’t Yossie have a BF before MM too?? I guess though if those are the “rules” for joining an idol group then you either have to accept or pass up the opportunity. I wonder if they ever chose someone with a BF already and she turned them down in favour of her relationship?? Guess we’ll never Know.

Wasn’t there a very early episode of Utaban where they had a button press segment and they asked a *blanked* question and the answer was higher than they expected it to be. I’m pretty sure the blanked bit was about relationships or virginity but the H!P staff lept on them as it wasn’t approprate.

#4033 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:35 AM

There have been rumours of several girls having boyfriends before joining. Kamei Eri, even Yokoyan...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4034 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:47 AM

Oh, I remember that "virginity" question on Utaban, the totalizer. The thing is that 3 of 8 (they must be the first and second Generations) push like "no virgin already". OK, one was Nakazawa for sure, but the spicy thing is to think who were the other two :c18:

One of my bets is for Aya Ishiguro. ^_^

Anyway, I don't really know when started the rule for "no boyfriends".

#4035 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:28 AM

It was definitely before Ayappe graduated, iirc the main reason for her grad was because she was dating her husband and had to hide it.

I'd guess maybe around the time 2nd gen joined? 

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#4036 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:16 PM

^^ Wouldn't be surprised if the third one was Kei, she is the third oldest member after all. No shame in not being a virgin anymore at 20.

VKnn8U2.png

#4037 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:42 AM

^^ Wouldn't be surprised if the third one was Kei, she is the third oldest member after all. No shame in not being a virgin anymore at 20.

Kei was 17 when she joined, so if the show was around that time, then she was 17. But I agree that she's the most likely 3rd non-virgin, after Yuko and Aya.

But given Mari's later history, she's a possibility too.

#4038 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

Just to add a little more to the non-Yuko speculation..

According to this article I was reading Mari suggests the “no boyfriend” rule was introduced in 1998 but not really enforced.

It also seems they turned a blind eye to Abe and Goto having boyfriends while in the group (clearly the favourites).

Also.. ^^. yeah, I think Kei too :)

https://aramajapan.c...un-oguri/85859/

#4039 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:43 PM

^^ Ah, confused the 2nd gen joining date with the 4th gen one. But still, 17 is not really early either.

VKnn8U2.png

#4040 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2854 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:55 AM

Wasn’t there a very early episode of Utaban where they had a button press segment and they asked a *blanked* question and the answer was higher than they expected it to be. I’m pretty sure the blanked bit was about relationships or virginity but the H!P staff lept on them as it wasn’t approprate.

Oh, I remember that "virginity" question on Utaban, the totalizer. The thing is that 3 of 8 (they must be the first and second Generations) push like "no virgin already". OK, one was Nakazawa for sure, but the spicy thing is to think who were the other two :c18:

One of my bets is for Aya Ishiguro. ^_^

Anyway, I don't really know when started the rule for "no boyfriends".

Actually in one of the recaps that "blanked" question hadn't censored for unknown reason.  I found It and made a screen cap.  It was aired on 24/4/2003:

r77PX4Up_o.jpg

Although it wasn't subbed, but from the kanji I can tell that it is about "who don't have any experience with man" which means "who don't have sex before" in a veiled way.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users