• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

#21 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 01:11 AM

Does anyone know if the looks of the evil queen were created with Yuko as a rolemodel?
Or did they just "design" her and then pick Yuko as her voice?
Posted Image
~ ikkaikiri no seishun ~ oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! ~ dakara ii jan ~
Posted Image

#22 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:33 PM

Judging by some of the manarisems of the Evil Queen its clear to she was based on her i cant imagine it was the other way round.

#23 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:40 PM

I notice Yuko have great personality by watching bus skit segment and eri kamezou(now the shows over,no more yuko,bad move imo) at least still can watch her in latest skit.Ah,I also have her Dai Nishou ~Tsuyogari~ album and shes got really good quality voice,i like "Genki no Nai Hi no Komoriuta" song,its a slow song,makes me feel relax.

#24 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:27 PM

Yukos albums are good recently i just got one of her folk songs dvds every time i here another one of these i jsut end up likeing her more and more.

#25 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:28 PM

So, again another week of Haromoni and no Yuko in it :crying Makes me sad!

Judging from the preview, she also won't be there for the X'Mas special next week, even though everyone else is there (Gocchin, Kei, Nacchi, Kaori, Aibon & Nono). Mari and Yuko are the only ones missing.

For Mari's part at least everyone knows why she's missing (even though they really should bring her back), but what about Yuuchan?

What is she up to these days that she's not in the news segment nor in the skits nor in the X'Mas SP?

It's so strange, now, after more than 5 years, Haromoni without Yuko :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:34 PM

Maybe Yuuchan got her own show, like Mari, and thats why she is not on H!M.

*sigh* I can wish can't I? XD

Edited by wildstarr, 20 December 2005 - 01:19 AM.

Posted Image

#27 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:58 PM

Maybe Yuuchan got her own show, like Mari, and thats why she is not on H!M.

*sign* I can wish can't I? XD

And I'm right with you wishing for it :blush
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 CannonFodder

CannonFodder

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:06 PM

Yuko has a certain... gravitas :lol: that kept her up. She led the Hello Morning news sections, as it changed she still led with a great presence. She would make a stellar news-caster or anchor for a news program, but she still loves everything about Hello Project.

I want her to get married and live a simple life, yet it never seems to happen.
Posted Image
Yossie, you sultry minx, stop falling in love with me; you're just going to embarrass yourself.

#29 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:17 PM

I'm selfish and don't want Yuko to marry. No, kidding :lol:

But that would mean she'd probably leave H!P and I'm not ready for that.

Of course I'd be happy for her, but I'd miss her like crazy :crying

Also, for some reason, I can't see Yuko as a housewive ... can you? She appears much too independent for that!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:35 PM

Aw, I just watched Yuko's graduation concert for the first time. And I cried. A lot.

I wasn't a Yuko fan at first, but she has grown on me so much. She's like the queen of all Hello!Project. And with all the characters that encompasses, it's quite an achievement. She's got some personality.

Although secretly I think she has laser eyes :lol:

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 11:48 PM

Those graduation concerts can have that kind of effect on you it just some are worse than others.

#32 Freya86

Freya86

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, graduation concerts are the best and the worst :(

I think I watched Sayaka's about a dozen times before I finally could go all the way through without crying. Kei-chan's just the same.

I think I'd cry really really hard if I ever watched Yuko's. There is this clip floating around the web of the Momusu girls surprising Yuko by lining up photos of them and her along a corridor, one for each member. And later on they all say a few words and give her a present.

When I first watched that, I think I cried for a whole hour afterwards.

Yuko leaving Momusu wasn't just the graduation of a member. It was the first leader leaving, the loss of the mother figure, a major event that rocked Momusu like nothing before, and, I dare say so, nothing afterwards.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 12:22 PM

I find it very hard to choose what my fav Yuko Nakazawa song is there are so many great ones at the moment i tend to listen to Shanghai No Kaze, Do My Best and Ihoujin alot. However im really fond of the cover version of Shiroi Iro Wa Koibito No Iro that she did a few years back. What a fantastic voice she has in that i loved its so much i subtitled it.

#34 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 12:33 PM

whoa I have no idea Yuko also sing shiroi iro wa koibito no iro and thinking W only sing the song,i wonder hows Yuko version gonna be like? you listen to Shanghai no Kaze too? Thats freakin good song! ::(:

#35 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

whoa I have no idea Yuko also sing shiroi iro wa koibito no iro and thinking W only sing the song,i wonder hows Yuko version gonna be like?

You and me both. This is my favorite W song and I can't wait till the download finishes. :c40:

Posted Image

#36 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:04 PM

I have so many memories surrounding this lovely clip :D. :c16: I downloaded it from this tracker last christmas when I was at a friends place in Gothenburg, burnt it to a dvd, and when I got home I got crc error from my DVD reader! :D
But I put the dvd-r in my fridge for about an hour, and then quickly quickly out of the fridge and into my dvd reader, and managed to get the file down to harddrive!
Then I had "Shiroi Iro Wa Koibito No Iro" on repeat for the rest of the evening :c16: :crying Love this song.

Quite a story, eh?

Thanx for translating it, Himalia. ^__^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#37 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:20 PM

Hanabirano shiroi iro wa koibito no iro~...oh,its over already?yuko sing cool acoustic version of shiroi iro wa koibito no iro and does she look lovely,but the wind kinda strong...breeze of slow wind would be nice bcoz it would be perfect time to sing that song at the same time if you know what i mean.

Thanks Himalia,your translate timing was right so theres nothing you have to worry.

#38 Toffe

Toffe

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, graduation concerts are the best and the worst :D

I think I watched Sayaka's about a dozen times before I finally could go all the way through without crying. Kei-chan's just the same.

I think I'd cry really really hard if I ever watched Yuko's. There is this clip floating around the web of the Momusu girls surprising Yuko by lining up photos of them and her along a corridor, one for each member. And later on they all say a few words and give her a present.

When I first watched that, I think I cried for a whole hour afterwards.

Yuko leaving Momusu wasn't just the graduation of a member. It was the first leader leaving, the loss of the mother figure, a major event that rocked Momusu like nothing before, and, I dare say so, nothing afterwards.

Hey, I strongly suggest you watch that concert (Live Revolution 21). It's really moving and Yuko is better than ever. I got a little surprised of how moving this graduation was. It made me like Yuko like never before. I think her graduation was more moving than Maki Goto's and that was surprising for me. I'm being honest here now... I cried at both those graduations, but Yuko's actually hurted the most :crying .

You are totally right when you say she was the mother figure. You can even see that in the graduation when the younger members gives her flowers. Especially Tsuji and Ai seems to have seen her as their mentor (or mother if you want). They look really sad saying farewell to Yuko... :crying There are more emotions in this concert than in the Maki graduation concert. It' definately worth watching and any Yuko fan must see it. You wont even regret buying it on dvd as I did. It's worth it. Here are some pics from Live Revolution 21:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you cried from that other clip, you will cry for weeks watching the Yuko graduation... ::o:

And Santa-San!
That clip was great :D ! I haven't seen it before! Thx for uping it and thx to himalia for the great subs it. (Btw Santa, you know me as "Mr.T" :rolleyes )

Posted Image

#39 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:54 PM

Cool the Yuko fans are on parade today.

#40 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:02 PM

Hey, I strongly suggest you watch that concert (Live Revolution 21). It's really moving and Yuko is better than ever. I got a little surprised of how moving this graduation was. It made me like Yuko like never before. I think her graduation was more moving than Maki Goto's and that was surprising for me. I'm being honest here now... I cried at both those graduations, but Yuko's actually hurted the most :crying .
If you cried from that other clip, you will cry for weeks watching the Yuko graduation... ::D:

I so totally agree with every word Toffe! "Mr. T" :D Yuko's grad was super-sad... :crying :crying
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users